Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build - Advice Required

Options
  • 26-11-2017 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

1. What is your budget?: €1500~ Maxish (Excl Shipping)

2. What is the main purpose of the computer? - Gaming with additional video rendering at least 3 times a week. [WoW, OW, HotS, Battlefield, Farcry, Witcher, Skyrim, Assassins Creed]

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? - Not sure, I have 7, can I still upgrade for free?

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer [Peripherals, 4TB WD Blue]

5. Do you need a monitor [No - but if I can squeeze one in my current is Asus VX24AH

6. Do you need any of these peripherlas? - Nope

7. Are you willing to try overclocking - I hope I shouldn't need to, but I don't mind as I've done it in the past.

8. How can you pay? Credit/Debit Card

9. When are you purchasing? Whenever. I'm not in a particular rush, but hey why not upgrade?

10. If you need help building it, where are you based? Sligo, BUT I should be fine, I build my old PC and have switched parts.

I fully intend on giving my old pc to my brother so I think the only thing I'll take my hard drive.

Advertisement