Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC French 2018 predictions

Options
  • 26-11-2017 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Any ideas? ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Celtron

You are guaranteed to have something about health(and related issues such as drugs and sports), education(in our lives, the lc itself, is college necessary these days), technology on the paper whether it be in opinion pieces or comprehension they always pop up somewhere. I'm gonna call something about equality coming up (men and women in society or at work), something to do with the environment ( global warming or about electric cars/ what you do to help the environment), and something on social issues such as unemployment or homelessness or poverty. What I've done and still am doing is picking a topic lets say health, write a very generic opinion piece on i dont know drugs and put in rich idioms and vocab, if you can learn this off and then maybe drink or smoking comes up you can just change the wordings. This was my teacher's advice to us and she gets at least 10 h1's in her class every year, as far as I can remember the lowest grade a student of hers has gotten in the last 4-5 years is a h4, and he was an ordinary level standard student in the oral and listening, he got his paper back and it was his written section that got him the grade.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Ask your teacher about the 2.15 at Doncaster.

Advertisement