Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry, kindly go away

You did things your way and ypur wrong

Lynch isla who is still here and clearly lying. She didnt die via suicide, she didnt accuse someone

Are the villag that foolish to let her live??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hahaha... this is hilarious. And also not fair. I'm dead next. Thanks mods.

Ah here Isla, at this stage you have invoked the mods a little too much in your game and posting.

I can't imagine they would make themselves so prominent in the game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Derry WW wrote: »
    Also if no one posts after munch we get a free day. Blind vote liam (stick to the plan) liam is ok with this. If the wolves cant compete for the kill on the page then there cant be a kill next munch

Derry, this goes completly against the nature of the game. Please stop suggesting people don't play, as you have done multiple times today, or the mods may need to step in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

ISLA sweetie. I S L A

The supposed wolf.

According to you.

Apparently I accused myself. The mods felt it was in the best interests of the game to keep me alive.

I do not agree.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    A free day?

If we dont post the wolves cant compete for the kill without giving themselves away. Hence no kill. There is only one kill available upon completion of a task. If they cant complete the task they cant kill

• Advertisement

Apparently I accused myself. The mods felt it was in the best interests of the game to keep me alive.

I do not agree.

Bollox. If you are in final 3 im voting for you

Kill the liar now,

Derry your not looking sp great yourself with the posts after lynch,

Take a step back, denying us lynching isla and being wrong will not paint you in a good light

Bollox. If you are in final 3 im voting for you

There you go barb. I will vote isla if im in final 4 with her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I do not agree.

Well this is clearly a lie.

Ignore derry, follow me......

• Advertisement

Kill the liar now,

Derry your not looking sp great yourself with the posts after lynch,

Take a step back, denying us lynching isla and being wrong will not paint you in a good light

Stunner perhaps? Oh, sweetie, you've shot your load haven't you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Stunner perhaps? Oh, sweetie, you've shot your load haven't you.

Next lynch you're gone turncoat.

Ignore derry, follow me......

Yes but now we have better proof. Again id suggest wait till the last round. Give her a last chance

I do not agree.

Well that's a little too much of a visible presence from the mods for my liking, if so.
    MODS: Damn it, Isla didn't accuse anyone so we must kill her now. But she is such good entertainment in the game.

***Review Isla's posts from today***

MODS: Well...here, look at this...we can spin this post where Isla corrected a typo from Barb into her accusing herself. Be grand.
    That's 1) Too much interfering and goal-post moving from the mods, and 2) Unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So heres how I see it. Either

A) there is only one wolf/convert left and will need to complete a task to get a kill/conversion before the next lynch

or

B) there are still two out there and in that case they are well ahead of the pack seeing as everyone is pointing the finger every which way

Actually no....

Isla did you nominate yourself? Didnt you say you had to nominate your victim? Ok i vote isla on the lynch.

Actually no....

Isla did you nominate yourself? Didnt you say you had to nominate your victim? Ok i vote isla on the lynch.

Maybe I did...;)

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well that's a little too much of a visible presence from the mods for my liking, if so.

That's 1) Too much interfering and goal-post moving from the mods, and 2) Unlikely.

She had to nominate her victim according to herself

Sorry for doubting u barb... we would have gotten to the same place eventually though

This is fun

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I do not agree.

If this is in fact the case then this is horsesh1t by the mods and is completely unfair.

However I think you've outlived your excuses here Isla. You'll be next on my lynch list darling.

Plotholes ....... plotholes everywhere

Barbara do you really not see why we had to wait? We have almost 100% confirmed that Isla is the wolf now. Which we couldn't have done if we had lynched her at 1.

Isla is full of crap alright.

Are we assuming that she is the convert then? Its not possible that she was bad from the start is it?

If we dont post the wolves cant compete for the kill without giving themselves away. Hence no kill. There is only one kill available upon completion of a task. If they cant complete the task they cant kill

I didn't know there were still tasks for a kill. I thought at this stage it was a given kill.

So what could be a task?

Isla spelling her name out in capitals like she did could be a task. But the opportunity Barbara gave her to do that with her typo would be too much of a coincidence.

Unless Barbara and Isla and a team. How likely is that?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Isla is full of crap alright.

Are we assuming that she is the convert then? Its not possible that she was bad from the start is it?

8d23a4d2f746f5a1edcb7e1b6f1aa8225bb9965c5881487ae2d1831abdc4a173.jpg

Not much I can do is there really

Riona WW wrote: »
    I didn't know there were still tasks for a kill. I thought at this stage it was a given kill.

So what could be a task?

Isla spelling her name out in capitals like she did could be a task. But the opportunity Barbara gave her to do that with her typo would be too much of a coincidence.

Unless Barbara and Isla and a team. How likely is that?

No... it womt be until after the munch

8d23a4d2f746f5a1edcb7e1b6f1aa8225bb9965c5881487ae2d1831abdc4a173.jpg

If Isla is an original wolf then so is Wendy. No way they would be backing each other up.

• Advertisement

This is fun

It has to be!

It would be nice if I could say something like "Hope it's still fun when I launch 2 votes onto you in the next lynch", but Gabriel gave that one up.

Advertisement