Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    That was going to be my next post :)

Yes.

So those who FFA'd and said who they voted for were:

Isla, Steve, Mary, Phil, Orla, Angus, Tegan and Jake.

Those who did not do an FFA but said who they voted for were:
    Holly, Gabriel, Riona, Doris, Frank, and Wendy.

Those who FFA'd but haven't said who they voted for were:
    Barbara.

And those that gave us nothing were:
    Vernon, Gertrude, Abigail, Desmond, Derry and Liam. (Disregarding dead Nigel)

I have a proposal.

There are probably wolves in each of the above categories so as to seperate themselves.

From the three larger categories, we each say who we think is a wolf and that comprises an FFA for today. Barbara can be subbed in for either of the first two categories if necessary.

Pop into into list two there. Told ye i was voting gertrude and gave my reason too. Wont be voting her tonight though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yep, Isla is definitely sounding like a wolf here, otherwise she'd be munched by the Wolves for saying she has a plan/part to play for the village.

Well given the munch is at 11am I expect I may be anyways ;)

My role is...not the most helpful to the village anyways. I never said I had a grander part to play, merely a method to prove myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Bret should hold off inviting anyone, this seems like a play by the wolves to get to a roled WWF player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yep, Isla is definitely sounding like a wolf here, otherwise she'd be munched by the Wolves for saying she has a plan/part to play for the village.

If she were to avoid a Wolf vote now it could look dodgy unless others made themselves targets

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Unless she wants to get munched.

Similarly, isn't there a suspicion that someone can Heel Turn the Hitman? So anyone asking to be invited by him is potentially a threat and anyone else outing themselves to him could end up dogfood down the line?

• Advertisement

Well given the munch is at 11am I expect I may be anyways ;)

My role is...not the most helpful to the village anyways. I never said I had a grander part to play, merely a method to prove myself.

Even if your role isn't a great help to the village you'd still be a good munch target....

Well that if you weren't already a wolf.

I feel uneasy about putting our votes out in the open. Does it not increase the risk of a 5 block as opposed to a 3 block?

MODS... will the voting patterns be released for any future votes?

Mary WW wrote: »
    Unless she wants to get munched.

Similarly, isn't there a suspicion that someone can Heel Turn the Hitman? So anyone asking to be invited by him is potentially a threat and anyone else outing themselves to him could end up dogfood down the line?

Ugh... that's precisely WHAT I'm trying to avoid. As I said, I have my reasons.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I will say this, when bret does invite someone into the room, neither player should reveal they are ina room until necessary

After the munch some of the lesser roles should come out so there's a village core. Without votes etc to help us we have to get some sort of structure to ourselves or we're in trouble. I think we are already up against it tbh.

• Advertisement

Are the mods still asleep, is that why we're getting 11am munch times... :pac:

But of course I mean I for one welcome our Mod Overlords.

After the munch some of the lesser roles should come out so there's a village core. Without votes etc to help us we have to get some sort of structure to ourselves or we're in trouble. I think we are already up against it tbh.

Why would villagers come out to offer themselves up to the wolves?

You're trying to be Persuasive... almost like a certain Mr.Heyman....

Sorry Isla I could be wrong but you're acting and smelling like a wolf to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

We should not distribute our votes, just everyone vote for whomever wins the FFAs.

Do you mean everyone vote for one of the top 3 on the FFA? Coz I'm not gonna be dictated to who I can vote for. If Person X comes out top on the FFA list then that does not mean that that's the person you should vote for.

Also bollix, forgot the munch was at 11am.

probably should have waited till after then to say you had a role then, no matter how small. Made yourself a target and it will look odd if your not munched, at least a little suspicious.

You're trying to be Persuasive... almost like a certain Mr.Heyman....

Sorry Isla I could be wrong but you're acting and smelling like a wolf to me.

If it makes me look wolfy to offer a suggestion to try and build a village core then fair enough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Interesting theory, are you basing that on anything or just a hunch? It would be a nice power to have when the village are so crippled by the lack of votes.

Hmm not sure I like this plan. I would prefer a wide open FFA instead as this narrows the voting list. Why can't I put you on my FFA if I so choose? I don't like removing choice from people.

I didn't do an FFA yesterday as I saw no point. I had suspicions about a number of people but nothing concrete and not enough to make a list. I went with Nigel for his posting slip up. I assume Gillberg did have a backroom and he got mixed up there. It was a bad mistake.

It's unusual we don't get any data from the lynch and given there seems to be a lot of roles, I think one of the powers is to see the lynch results.

Angus WW wrote: »
    probably should have waited till after then to say you had a role then, no matter how small. Made yourself a target and it will look odd if your not munched, at least a little suspicious.

Jake already 'outed' me as The Rock:pac::pac::pac:

Whoops, I think it was Liam actually.

If it makes me look wolfy to offer a suggestion to try and build a village core then fair enough.

It does when you are asking villagers who can't be verufied to reveal themselves in an attempt to make it up tbf.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3j8KsqHKRrvANgjBS2W5zvzztVNO0tZ2oEAWQ6schBMT6zK_L

well 30mins till at least your suspicion rating is raised a little I guess.

• Advertisement

Ok, rather than swatting away any helpful suggestions, does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed? I'm not asking for a mass reveal or anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Teegan WW
    Doris WW

3 to 5 wolves in this list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

At least she stopped short of asking us to baste ourselves in our own juices and roll in barbecue sauce.

So if we don't want to stick to an easily corrupted block villager vote, and we don't want to out any roles, and we can't reasonably post our votes at 8.59pm what do we do? Wait for the sweet embrace of death?

Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Mary WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Teegan WW
    Doris WW

3 to 5 wolves in this list.

So we're back to discounting those hiding in the shadows now :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Different village, same sh1t

So if we don't want to stick to an easily corrupted block villager vote, and we don't want to out any roles, and we can't reasonably post our votes at 8.59pm what do we do? Wait for the sweet embrace of death?

I'm going to wait for the Mods and see if the no vote reveal was an once off or permanent.

At least she stopped short of asking us to baste ourselves in our own juices and roll in barbecue sauce.

Exactly. My suggestion may have flaws, agreed. But at least it's a suggestion.

Rather than sitting there calling me a wolf and thanking every post that is trying to question me, come up with something yourself (Talking to Wendy by the way)

Ok, rather than swatting away any helpful suggestions, does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed? I'm not asking for a mass reveal or anything.

Due to Gillberg keep an eye out for anything WCW or Goldberg related as that may have activated a Goldberg task.

Desmond is still dodgy having made blatant wrestling catchphrase references

You (Isla) will become more of a target if you survive the munch now that you said you have a role.

See if anything unusual happens at the munch or after - seer checks, brets room, extra kills, turns etc

This is all I can suggest to the village at the moment

Isla WW

1 wolf in this list.

There will also be on thread tasks to be completed today post munch. We should watch out for those.

• Advertisement

So we're back to discounting those hiding in the shadows now :pac::pac::pac::pac:

Different village, same sh1t

Very good point, I could imagine some of the wolves being quiet but hopefully this makes them easier to spot when they become more active to try a task.

Advertisement