Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well Done Nigel. Didn't think you were playing any differently to your previous odd style, if you are who I think, but glad everyone else realized you were looking for trouble and lynched you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hbk can you accuse the same person or is it a different person each night? can you go back and forth between two?

I think I can accuse the same person if I wish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    The longer she lives the more danger we're in of Brett turning, assuming she can't double up on wolf accusations. So she's less likely to get munched. But maybe we should lynch her anyway?

(Sorry!)

Excuse me so you want to lynch a villager? Explain to me how that's ever a good idea? We need to keep our villagers alive.

RIP Gillberg. You did us good. That's amazing for the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Isla WW wrote: »

then you just keep accusing the same person from day one, simple

Obviously, had I known the secret Gillberg role I wouldn't have come out. No kills for the wolves within the first 2 days? That's amazing and must be a record.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Atm im voting for Isla.

1. She lied claiming a minor role

2. She has to accuse someone every day. If she accuses the wrong someone they may become a wolf. So if she's telling the truth its as good as a wolf kill no?

Isla if you are telling the truth please accuse me today. I am not brett, if thats who u think u cant accuse, so there will be no disastrous consequences.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Desmond is clearly a wolf, btw. 4 posts, 3 containing wrestling quotes and nothing to help us? I was nervous of this yesterday as I thought he might be RVD, but we have a big win and can take that chance now.

J'accuse!

Now is this your HBK accusation or do you actually think Des is a wolf?

If Des doesn't show up here pretty soon and explain himself I'm gonna be leaning towards him today.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    then you just keep accusing the same person from day one, simple

Ah but where's the fun in that? I had already named my target for today and couldn't change so hopefully it was the right call.

Is there any benefit to choosing a wolf?

Isla might not actually be HBK, i've no reason to doubt her yet but it is just her word on her role and what it entails.

However I do feel less suspicious and my focus is solely on Des again unless someone else does something that stands out.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Atm im voting for Isla.

1. She lied claiming a minor role

2. She has to accuse someone every day. If she accuses the wrong someone they may become a wolf. So if she's telling the truth its as good as a wolf kill no?

Isla if you are telling the truth please accuse me today. I am not brett, if thats who u think u cant accuse, so there will be no disastrous consequences.

I can't. Already named my target and can't change. If I'm still here tomorrow I can accuse you though if you like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Desmond is clearly a wolf, btw. 4 posts, 3 containing wrestling quotes and nothing to help us? I was nervous of this yesterday as I thought he might be RVD, but we have a big win and can take that chance now.

J'accuse!

In fairness that's a fairly good shout.

Is there any benefit to choosing a wolf?

Not that I'm aware of. Apart from getting them riled. I was having fun until ye all got so serious:pac::pac:

I can't. Already named my target and can't change. If I'm still here tomorrow I can accuse you though if you like

Im sorry. Is there any benefit to choosing a wolf? When do you name your target? Is there an answer? When does the action take place?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    In fairness that's a fairly good shout.

I've been shouting that a lot but the conversation always moves on as Des is not here talking so others take the attention and heat.

Im sorry. Is there any benefit to choosing a wolf? When do you name your target? Is there an answer? When does the action take place?

Is there anything in relation to your role that you are not permitted to say due to rules?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla, when you accuse someone, is there a key word/phrase to lock it in? I doubt you can accuse the same person throughout the game, sure they could be killed but seems to easy, I'm assuming if there is a Bret heel turn it will be announced?

I believe your HBK claim though, plenty of other hidden roles you could of claimed if you were a wolf.

The only other thought is, are you under the control of a wolf team and they are making you say this.

Have to name my target each morning. Then I have up until 2 hours before the lynch to accuse said target. Or I die.

If you are him have you stated everything to do with HBK that you know? Does he have any connection with his best friend and stablemate HHH for instance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD HAT ON

Abigail WW has been modkilled due to reasons outside our control.

RIP ABIGAIL

• Advertisement

Have to name my target each morning. Then I have up until 2 hours before the lynch to accuse said target. Or I die.

Can you say who you named today, within the phrase "i dont think x is a wolf"

That's all the information pertaining my role that I have available to me. There is a chance accusing others could lead to same devastating consequences, which is why I'm wary of who I accuse. I picked Mary as they got so defensive early on and figured it was a safe bet. Could be wrong though.

Do we need to know who Abigail was? will it affect much?

Ara ****it you already did des

Can you say who you named today, within the phrase "i dont think x is a wolf"

My accusation is already made. I don't want to use that phrase as I'm not sure if it's akin to a 'take backsies' so I'll be continuing to accuse them throughout the day.

My accusation is already made. I don't want to use that phrase as I'm not sure if it's akin to a 'take backsies' so I'll be continuing to accuse them throughout the day.

It smells like grandpa s to me. Tbh there is only a negative result to your role. I'd personally bite the bullet but thats just me.

That's all the information pertaining my role that I have available to me. There is a chance accusing others could lead to same devastating consequences, which is why I'm wary of who I accuse. I picked Mary as they got so defensive early on and figured it was a safe bet. Could be wrong though.

So you don't even find out if you were right?

Sounds like an odd role for such a big star. I mean most villagers accuse people anyway if those people posted odd things on the thread. Not that hard to conceal but you don't get any possible benefits only the potential Bret disadvantage.

You would imagine HBK would have something positive about him for team WWE but it does not seem so unless your holding back despite making an unwarranteed divulging of persona

Or accuse mary over and over again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Excuse me so you want to lynch a villager? Explain to me how that's ever a good idea? We need to keep our villagers alive.

RIP Gillberg. You did us good. That's amazing for the village.

I did. Read it again.
    If she has to change target every day, she'll hit Brett eventually and then it's 6 wolves. Surely that's worse than removing her from play knowing she's Village if we don't have a valid alternative?

However, if she can accuse the same person repeatedly it's not an issue.

• Advertisement

Isla, just to clarify that your saying that, Your HBK role has no positives for the Village you can only accuse people and potentially turn Bret, right?

atm Des is top of any list for me, but Isla def has everyones attention

Advertisement