Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I did. Read it again.
    If she has to change target every day, she'll hit Brett eventually and then it's 6 wolves. Surely that's worse than removing her from play knowing she's Village if we don't have a valid alternative?

However, if she can accuse the same person repeatedly it's not an issue.

Don't waste a lynch on me. I can remove myself from the equation if it's necessary. Not today, unfortunately. But when we get down to the bare bones it would be in the interest of the village for me to not accuse someone.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Isla, just to clarify that your saying that, Your HBK role has no positives for the Village you can only accuse people and potentially turn Bret, right?

atm Des is top of any list for me, but Isla def has everyones attention

:(:(:(

Yep. I debated coming straight out yesterday but held off for a little while. No upsides to my role for the village unfortunately... Soz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Or accuse mary over and over again

I'm game for that. As long as she's the only one doing it :)

Personally I'd be looking at those that hopped on the Mary bandwagon for the spin last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

All it proves is your not brett.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

All it proves is your not brett.

Unless I am. I mean, they're not telling us the lynch votes, why tell us if there's a face heel turn?

(I'm not, but after yesterday I don't trust me so why should you?)

I'll be at a house show from about 5.30pm this evening, so if we're doing FFAs might be best for someone else to compile

Isla WW wrote: »
    Don't waste a lynch on me. I can remove myself from the equation if it's necessary. Not today, unfortunately. But when we get down to the bare bones it would be in the interest of the village for me to not accuse someone.

Hmm so do not lynch you until its really late and we begin to accept you are who you say you are. I've smelled this dish before.

I think you should do it tomorrow if not then you are a wolf in my eyes and i will vote lynch you then.

There are

Hmm so do not lynch you until its really late and we begin to accept you are who you say you are. I've smelled this dish before.

I think you should do it tomorrow if not then you are a wolf in my eyes and i will vote lynch you then.

There are

Well if the village wills it I won't accuse anyone tomorrow if I'm still about. This will mean my death and another village member down though, them's the breaks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD HAT ON

Abigail WW has been modkilled due to reasons outside our control.

RIP ABIGAIL

tenor.gif

Lynch forum now open :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'll be at a house show from about 5.30pm this evening, so if we're doing FFAs might be best for someone else to compile

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by House Show? this is also a wrestling term to refer to their non televised shows and it is the second time you said you would be at a house show.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

As in wrestling or looking at houses?

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by House Show? this is also a wrestling term to refer to their non televised shows and it is the second time you said you would be at a house show.

It means I'll be away for the evening. I was trying to stay in the WWErewolf Universe. :o:o:o

Soz for confusion.

Well if the village wills it I won't accuse anyone tomorrow if I'm still about. This will mean my death and another village member down though, them's the breaks.

But guarantees another wolf isnt created. Put it this way, you decide to accuse mary every night the wolves win their comp and kill mary. Now you have ro pick someone new that new person is a wolf. The safest thing is for the role to die.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Voted: Barbara WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Voting isla today she legitimately has no benefit to the village, she can remove herself? that's also a negative for the village as we will stil have to lynch someone that is unknown, or we can lynch her, gives us a safe kill, prevents the possible turn of a villager to wolf.

Killing isla is the safe play, be smart lynch isla

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Voting isla today she legitimately has no benefit to the village, she can remove herself? that's also a negative for the village as we will stil have to lynch someone that is unknown, or we can lynch her, gives us a safe kill, prevents the possible turn of a villager to wolf.

:(:mad::mad::mad:

This is very upsetting.

Doris WW wrote: »
    As in wrestling or looking at houses?

a house show is an arena show that generally doesn't make it onto tv, Wrestlers are on the road for 200+ shows a year, most aren't televised, aka house shows

This is very upsetting.
    The village being smart about not lynching an unknown tonight and tomorrow and still losing you so possible negative 3 is upsetting?

It means I'll be away for the evening. I was trying to stay in the WWErewolf Universe. :o:o:o

Soz for confusion.

Probably not the best idea for anyone, I'm tempted to throw out wrestling terms given the theme but all such things will be considered task potential by myself anyway.

(If your HBK) Accuse whoever you want every night you can Isla but don't assume some people will not also consider you wolf material. Only your word makes you HBK and I don't actually think Wolves would target you now as instead of just being a villager you have called yourself out as a potential ticking timebomb in the village. Des is still something I would deal with first however, that is if nobody else looks like they are doing a task

• Advertisement

This is very upsetting.

That'll learn ya for revealing a role that only benefits the wolves 😂

Not today, tomorrow. If Isla does not die 2 hours before the lynch, everybody vote for her in force.

Even if Nigel/Gillberg stopped them with his sacrafice should we assume that 2 tasks were attempted on thread? an ECW and a WCW one? therefore there are at least 2 things be they thngs we highlighted or not that we could go back and spot now?

I'm thinking one was Des (don't want to push that too much but him not being around means people forget him)

Even if Nigel/Gillberg stopped them with his sacrafice should we assume that 2 tasks were attempted on thread? an ECW and a WCW one? therefore there are at least 2 things be they thngs we highlighted or not that we could go back and spot now?

I'm thinking one was Des (don't want to push that too much but him not being around means people forget him)

No there were no tasks yesterday they got kills as normal.

Today there will be tasks and we should look out for them.

I don't think so. Today from 11am is task day, not yesterday.

Not today, tomorrow. If Isla does not die 2 hours before the lynch, everybody vote for her in force.

see I don't like this. Here is why, we kill her today we are 0 as we lose a villager but cant randomly lose one villager and add a wolf. We can lynch des tomorrow if we all want, therefore we have two safe lynches, otherwise we lynch des, isla removes herself and we lose another to lynch possibly a wwe superstar, the numbers and logic say lynch isla first.

see I don't like this. Here is why, we kill her today we are 0 as we lose a villager but cant randomly lose one villager and add a wolf. We can lynch des tomorrow if we all want, therefore we have two safe lynches, otherwise we lynch des, isla removes herself and we lose another to lynch possibly a wwe superstar, the numbers and logic say lynch isla first.

Have to say i agree with this.

Ah jesus, why are we lynching villagers instead of looking for wolves.

Ah jesus, why are we lynching villagers instead of looking for wolves.

Because "villagers" can create wolves so its as good as killing a wolf

• Advertisement

We need to lynch wolves.
    If Isla is a wolf, she will be lynched tomorrow.
    If Isla is village, she sacrifices herself for villages good tomorrow.

The villages only method of ridding itself of wolves is by lynching.
    If we lynch isla today, and she is a villager, we are robbing the village of a lynch attempt that could be used on a wolf. Either today, or tomorrow.

Advertisement