Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

We need to lynch wolves.
    If Isla is a wolf, she will be lynched tomorrow.
    If Isla is village, she sacrifices herself for villages good tomorrow.

The villages only method of ridding itself of wolves is by lynching.
    If we lynch isla today, and she is a villager, we are robbing the village of a lynch attempt that could be used on a wolf. Either today, or tomorrow.

No need to even lynch me. If I don't die 2 hours before the lynch,vig kill me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Yea I don't like the idea of lynching Isla, even if the role isn't a great one it's still a villager and one lynch wasted not looking for a wolf.

If we focus and nab a wolf tonight after their blocked kills this morning we'll have a great advantage going into Day 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I did. Read it again.
    If she has to change target every day, she'll hit Brett eventually and then it's 6 wolves. Surely that's worse than removing her from play knowing she's Village if we don't have a valid alternative?

However, if she can accuse the same person repeatedly it's not an issue.
    At the moment I'm believing Isla. I see no reason or need for her (as a wolf) to claim a role this early with no way of backing her claim up. Therefore I would rather not kill an almost confirmed villager for now and focus on trying to find out other wolves.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    see I don't like this. Here is why, we kill her today we are 0 as we lose a villager but cant randomly lose one villager and add a wolf. We can lynch des tomorrow if we all want, therefore we have two safe lynches, otherwise we lynch des, isla removes herself and we lose another to lynch possibly a wwe superstar, the numbers and logic say lynch isla first.

Fair enough some villagers will have to go but again, I don't think we need to kill Isla today. I would much rather hear from Desmond and look at other potential suspicions.
    Is the devil you know better than the devil you don't? Is it better to kill an almost confirmed villager instead of a potential wolf?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Fair enough some villagers will have to go but again, I don't think we need to kill Isla today. I would much rather hear from Desmond and look at other potential suspicions.
    Is the devil you know better than the devil you don't? Is it better to kill an almost confirmed villager instead of a potential wolf?

Yep second, we need another option other than Isla. Desmond has been very very quiet.

What say you Desmond?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

If we know Isla is known goody, ie no dispute of the role claim then id be inclined to focus my day on catching an actual wolf. If no closer at 8pm then revisit

• Advertisement

Ive asked a few times Vernon but who did you vote for last night? Curious to see what your initial thoughts were yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Thats fair... she's only a danger if she accuses another person. Ok so work on others for today.

Des seems to be the hot topic so lets put him on the shelf for now. Until he shows up at least.

Is there anywhere else worth looking? Angus and wendy riding isla this morn setting up the scenario i suggested earlier was suspicous enough to me.

Problem has been averted anyways, folks. I know who Bret is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla, whatvtime did you start naming someone yesterday?

At this point we are still probably working off yesterdays FFAs, watching the thread for tasks should hopefully be more rewarding than day 0. It'd be nice if a few people who didnt do FFAs or put their vote on thread did so now, it would at least give some points for discussion

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »

Well I teed up my accusation on Sunday night, then followed through right after the lynch Monday morning re: Mary.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Thats fair... she's only a danger if she accuses another person. Ok so work on others for today.

Des seems to be the hot topic so lets put him on the shelf for now. Until he shows up at least.

Why does the focus on Des keep getting averted? Surely his no show should be questioned... other wise he could sit back why his minions post and take the heat for him.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Why does the focus on Des keep getting averted? Surely his no show should be questioned... other wise he could sit back why his minions post and take the heat for him.

If he is a no show throughout today or just posts cryptic bull**** again then ill vote for him but we cant really discuss anything new about him that wasnt said yesterday. He seems dodge, gave him the benefit of the doubt yesterday as I didnt want to lynch a potential roled goody but that scenario looks less likely as time goes by

Isla WW wrote: »

Well I teed up my accusation on Sunday night, then followed through right after the lynch Monday morning re: Mary.
    Where is the post where you first name her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Because we have hours yet and Des is not answering back, so to keep hounding him when he can't defend himself might look a little railroady. Can revisit later in the day.

Vernon on the other hand has been posting but keeps not answering the question about how he voted...

All mentions of matches so far which seems a good way to go re: tasks.

Riona's and Mary's posts stand out to me as sussy. Just my early thoughts though.
    This post stands out to me above the rest tbh.

Mention of a match and a Randy Savage quote.

Here Tegan,

This was me teeing up my Mary accusation yesterday and Sunday evening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Because we have hours yet and Des is not answering back, so to keep hounding him when he can't defend himself might look a little railroady. Can revisit later in the day.

Vernon on the other hand has been posting but keeps not answering the question about how he voted...

The more you ask, the more likely I will not tell you

Admittedly I did go hard in on Isla earlier. I never thought I'd see a role reveal so soon in the game and it looked suss.

However her story is seeming more and more plausible. Which is good news for the village but bad news for Isla as surely the wolves will target her next.

Isla anyone on your radar while you're still around to help.

Sorry i meant, hes not here to speak so there's no need to waste the day talking about him. Focus elsewhere but by all means vote for him.

Admittedly I did go hard in on Isla earlier. I never thought I'd see a role reveal so soon in the game and it looked suss.

However her story is seeming more and more plausible. Which is good news for the village but bad news for Isla as surely the wolves will target her next.

Isla anyone on your radar while you're still around to help.

Why would the wolves target her?

• Advertisement

Here Tegan,

This was me teeing up my Mary accusation yesterday and Sunday evening.

If true youd'd have had to do it after 11am?

Why would the wolves target her?

She came out as a villager earlier. Guaranteed villager kill for the wolves unless she's lying and she's a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Actually going off the post one team completed their task successfully.

Well done BG, good move.

That leads to draw this conclusion.

Mary is a wolf. I presented my evidence already, mention of a MITB match and a Randy Savage quote.

J'accuse!
    If true youd'd have had to do it after 11am?

is this what you were looking for? its not hard to find!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Maybe Im being a bit hard on Isla, (Oh matron!) perhaps we focus again on Des

She came out as a villager earlier. Guaranteed villager kill for the wolves unless she's lying and she's a wolf.

Erm but she may create a wolf with a mistake. If she doesnt vote she dies... so why target her?

Erm but she may create a wolf with a mistake. If she doesnt vote she dies... so why target her?

Not a problem now though. ;) We have it under control.

She says she knows who Bret is, so she doesnt have to worry about making that mistake. So she's of no use to the wolves at all now.

And they now know she's Team WWF so of course they'd pick her to die.

Unless of course she's lying then... well that's a different issue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wolves want to roll hunt for the most danger to them, HBK is of no danger to them, so put him in the pools of knowns and role hunt some more. The opposite team and seer and priest and vigs and vote results auditor are all way more important kills than HBK.

Not a problem now though. ;) We have it under control.

If this is the case and we've not got any contradictory posts to say its not, then there is a case for protection after the lynch baring a more important role reveal and presuming we have a BG

• Advertisement

Wolves want to roll hunt for the most danger to them, HBK is of no danger to them, so put him in the pools of knowns and role hunt some more. The opposite team and seer and priest and vigs and vote results auditor are all way more important kills than HBK.

Ok that's a fair enough point.

Advertisement