Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Given we talked about holding off on FFA and voting until later in the day to avoid wolves piling on a name, does everyone want to stand by their early vote for Vernon? Cause it looks a little vulpicious.

I'm assuming the tasks asymmetrical so as to avoid the wolf teams IDing eachother, so presume we're looking for two sets of suspicious behavior. And there's no getting around Vernon's...

So that's Vernon, Desmond, Me unless you've all rethought your FFA from yesterday. Anyone else we need to interrogate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    See if you're Team ECW that could have been a task by Team WCW by calling it out you're looking like you're helping yet you are literally a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Honestly if you hadn't come out with the whole... ah I was just testing ye excuse I would have been more inclined to believe you.

Well thats all it was, take a step back and check my previous posts. You'll find nothing wolfy about them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Isla, you accused Mary yesterday, right? Was that just for the task or had you a hunch she was wolf? I think you might have answered this earlier but I can't find the post now.

Little bit from A, little bit from B to be honest. Still can't quite get the inkling out of my mind it was a task tbh. But I needed a target and so I went with it.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm interested in what Des has to say, I called him out earlier

Agreed. But again we seem to be somehow deflected off Desmond and onto you now.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Given we talked about holding off on FFA and voting until later in the day to avoid wolves piling on a name, does everyone want to stand by their early vote for Vernon? Cause it looks a little vulpicious.

I'm assuming the tasks asymmetrical so as to avoid the wolf teams IDing eachother, so presume we're looking for two sets of suspicious behavior. And there's no getting around Vernon's...

So that's Vernon, Desmond, Me unless you've all rethought your FFA from yesterday. Anyone else we need to interrogate?

Still not giving in on the Riona thing. I want to hear more from Liam who we have had nothing from thus far as well. Vernon has come out to play which is good.

Holly we need more from. I was about to say Phil has gone mysteriously quiet but he's back on thread now so I'll let it slide... for now.;)

We have an idea of who we want the seer to check but will leave that for later.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Well thats all it was, take a step back and check my previous posts. You'll find nothing wolfy about them.

Who did you vote for? Youve been asked numerous times and have actually ignored every single one. Flat out refusing to answer another poster!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Isla's story is bull in my opinion fwiw.
    Why do you think this?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Agreed. But again we seem to be somehow deflected off Desmond and onto you now.

He's definitely going in my FFA today, like he was yesterday when I actually voted for him. The only question is who the other two candidates will be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Please excuse my ignorance, what does 'vulpicious' mean?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why do you think this?

He's definitely going in my FFA today, like he was yesterday when I actually voted for him. The only question is who the other two candidates will be

At this point ( in no particular order of preference) id be looking at Vernon, Des and Mary. Fairly obvious but all three have made wrestling references, but extremely difficult to know which was a task, im more sold on Des than Vernon at the moment even though Vernon wont answer simple questions, at least he's here as opposed to Des who is lying low IMO

Wolfy

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who did you vote for? Youve been asked numerous times and have actually ignored every single one. Flat out refusing to answer another poster!

I only remember beeing asked once by Mary I think, but if ya must know, I voted Des

Phil WW wrote: »
    Wolfy

Mixture of sexy and wolfy, could be a reference to Kevin Nash?

I simply won't be around to follow the plan put forward last night. Will be casting my vote early and won't be on to change it.

#FFA2

Desmond - Four posts. Four. Three containing wrestling references.

Riona - Not letting this slide yet. Still super suss of Riona and her initial post. Her posting since has improved but not enough to assuade my suspicions.

Derry - Little left of field this but I get the feeling Derry is trying to blend with the crowd a lot. A wolf in sheep's clothing? Not sure yet but I have suspicions enough to name them in my FFA.

I only remember beeing asked once by Mary I think, but if ya must know, I voted Des
    That's funny, since you and Holly actively discussed it this morning, when you knew we were looking for it...

Sorry : vulpine (of the wolf) + suspicious
    It is not a wrestling term.

I keep forgetting to not do anything remotely hackle-raising.

Given we talked about holding off on FFA and voting until later in the day to avoid wolves piling on a name, does everyone want to stand by their early vote for Vernon? Cause it looks a little vulpicious.(wolfy)

I suggested we do an FFA and stick to the result, as in, vote for the singular outcome of the FFAs. Frank said he wouldn't follow such a plan.

So, for now, I've gone with transparency instead, until some plan is actually formulated.
    Anything that requires 21 people to post in a 5 minute window is out. Sure, getting them to vote in a 10 hour window seems hard enough.

Mixture of sexy and wolfy, could be a reference to Kevin Nash?

How did you get sexy out of that?
    Just an excuse to drop a wrestler name?

I suggested we do an FFA and stick to the result, as in, vote for the singular outcome of the FFAs. Frank said he wouldn't follow such a plan.

So, for now, I've gone with transparency instead, until some plan is actually formulated.
    Anything that requires 21 people to post in a 5 minute window is out. Sure, getting them to vote in a 10 hour window seems hard enough.

Well, the whole point of the FFA is that the top three then get voted for. We don't say on thread who we're voting for obviously.

It can be a good method of finding a wolf.

Seriously, these are just my posts, you were asked by others aswell
    Any chance of you voted for and why?
    Any reason for no FFA or no vote on thread?
    Ive asked a few times Vernon but who did you vote for last night? Curious to see what your initial thoughts were yesterday

We would like the seer to peek Derry tonight please.

• Advertisement

I simply won't be around to follow the plan put forward last night. Will be casting my vote early and won't be on to change it.

#FFA2

Desmond - Four posts. Four. Three containing wrestling references.

Riona - Not letting this slide yet. Still super suss of Riona and her initial post. Her posting since has improved but not enough to assuade my suspicions.

Derry - Little left of field this but I get the feeling Derry is trying to blend with the crowd a lot. A wolf in sheep's clothing? Not sure yet but I have suspicions enough to name them in my FFA.

If my suspicions are correct, we should probably do the exact opposite of what Isla says.
    And I am not saying Isla is bad, just that, if good, she could get lots innocents killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

We would like the seer to peek Derry tonight please.

are you we? First you called Bret out on thread and now the Seer.

If my suspicions are correct, we should probably do the exact opposite of what Isla says.
    And I am not saying Isla is bad, just that, if good, she could get lots innocents killed.

giphy.gif

:mad::mad::mad:

Well, the whole point of the FFA is that the top three then get voted for. We don't say on thread who we're voting for obviously.

It can be a good method of finding a wolf.

That may work when we get the results of the vote. We might get into trouble if we dilute the votes.

Angus WW wrote: »
    are you we? First you called Bret out on thread and now the Seer.

We is a collective term for an unnamed number of villagers who are in communication. I unfortunately have the job of communicating our wishes to the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

tumblr_n8xv62TSpx1qhy7g3o1_400.gif

We is a collective term for an unnamed number of villagers who are in communication. I unfortunately have the job of communicating our wishes to the village.

This is a good development if true, strength in numbers behind the scenes anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Lol, but I think she's playing well and you know what that means....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Should we have a vote on who to peak? i know it takes time but maybe we could learn something from who votes who?

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Should we have a vote on who to peak? i know it takes time but maybe we could learn something from who votes who?

No problem at all with this strategy.

Advertisement