Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Feck me. Manic day at work and first chance I get to catch up here and it’s all going on.

Nice one with the munch, thank you muches, Nigel :)
    Isla has a role which had her doomed if she found Brett. Brett found her instead so she’s not gonna fall on her own sword. That correct?
    Des is still awol.
    Vernon is telling us to watch for stuff whilst posting said stuff.
    We’re back to FFAs?

Have I missed anything else of real importance?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Should we have a vote on who to peak? i know it takes time but maybe we could learn something from who votes who?

I vote Isla for peek and Vernon for lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    No problem at all with this strategy.

Ok

#PEAKVOTE1 Mary

I pick Mary as there is still doubt about her from day 0

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I vote Isla for peek and Vernon for lynch.

I'd agree with that at the moment but don't like Des' inactivity meaning he gets left out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#Peekvote1 Derry.

Also the group's collective choice.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

#ffa

I'm going to go with Vernon - Seemed like he performed an ECW Task
    Des - Silence and post history very dodgy.
    Isla - I was buying her story up until the seer peek call out. Feels like she's trying to divert from something.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I will vote to peek Des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'd also be down for a peak on Isla or Vernon. Isla wold probably be the smarter choice

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'd agree with that at the moment but don't like Des' inactivity meaning he gets left out.

If hes inactive for the dayi think we should see if he votes or not?

I just cant buy isla's story. Im sorry. But im going to go with vernon tonight but Its very conveniant. I dont mind if that puts on your ffa isla, I'm irrelivant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Given we talked about holding off on FFA and voting until later in the day to avoid wolves piling on a name, does everyone want to stand by their early vote for Vernon? Cause it looks a little vulpicious.

I'm assuming the tasks asymmetrical so as to avoid the wolf teams IDing eachother, so presume we're looking for two sets of suspicious behavior. And there's no getting around Vernon's...

So that's Vernon, Desmond, Me unless you've all rethought your FFA from yesterday. Anyone else we need to interrogate?

At the moment its looking like Des vs Vernon with a few others getting a passing mention. If we're going with the locked in ffa vote we need to keep track of who's steering these two wagons. Unless the wolves can work together theres likely to be wolves looking to push both.

• Advertisement

Dont mind with helping the seer choos his peaks, but ye do know we wont get the info for another couple of days right? Why are ye waisting them on people who's future needs to be decided sooner?

Of course the seer could choose not to use it yet, if he thought it could be better suited for a later date

Derry WW wrote: »

I just cant buy isla's story. Im sorry. But im going to go with vernon tonight but Its very conveniant. I dont mind if that puts on your ffa isla, I'm irrelivant.

Again, low posters get to skate by for so long in these games, is it any wonder the village loses.

Liam also needs to go. Only serving as a distraction if they're not a wolf by not contributing.

One person dies tonight. The teams have to complete a task to earn the kill. Vernon's 'task' just seems too obvious to me. Misguided, sure. Is he a wolf based on anything previous? Not for me tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ok

#PEAKVOTE1 Mary

I pick Mary as there is still doubt about her from day 0

I'm flattered but that's a waste. Well, I think so, but I don't think I can convince you guys. Isla did indicate that she trumped up those doubts though.
    Presumably if Brett talked to Isla he has some way of confirming her story, which would make peeking her a waste.

Peek Des, lynch Vernon or Barbara

We don't get to see who votes unfortunately.

Ah yes. I knew this. Its possible we could loose quiet ones over the next 2 days?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I suggested we do an FFA and stick to the result, as in, vote for the singular outcome of the FFAs. Frank said he wouldn't follow such a plan.

So, for now, I've gone with transparency instead, until some plan is actually formulated.
    Anything that requires 21 people to post in a 5 minute window is out. Sure, getting them to vote in a 10 hour window seems hard enough.
    There is no point in villagers all piling their votes on a single person. The chances of getting a wolf in this method are slim and it allows the wolves to hide (even though we're not getting lynch votes). You do an FFA then each person votes for one of the top three. That's how it works.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    I'd also be down for a peak on Isla or Vernon. Isla wold probably be the smarter choice

There's no point in peeking Isla if she's in a room with Bret as Bret can probably confirm her. Or am I taking that up wrong?

Didn't the mods give us the number of votes last night? If we have that and the votes of active voters we should be able to work it out

Others can verify me but won't be doing so for obvious reasons. No need to waste a peek, that's all I can say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Didn't the mods give us the number of votes last night? If we have that and the votes of active voters we should be able to work it out

Yeah but it was more than the number of players due to mind changes. So that info is meaningless.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    There is no point in villagers all piling their votes on a single person. The chances of getting a wolf in this method are slim and it allows the wolves to hide (even though we're not getting lynch votes). You do an FFA then each person votes for one of the top three. That's how it works.

There's no point in peeking Isla if she's in a room with Bret as Bret can probably confirm her. Or am I taking that up wrong?

This. I'd expect bret or michaels would counter the claim at some during the day if its false

Jake WW wrote: »
    This. I'd expect bret or michaels would counter the claim at some during the day if its false
    True, unless they'd have a reason to keep quiet about it

I'll change my seer vote to Vernon so

Isla WW wrote: »
    Again, low posters get to skate by for so long in these games, is it any wonder the village loses.

Liam also needs to go. Only serving as a distraction if they're not a wolf by not contributing.

One person dies tonight. The teams have to complete a task to earn the kill. Vernon's 'task' just seems too obvious to me. Misguided, sure. Is he a wolf based on anything previous? Not for me tbh.

My little niggle is that the double bluff could have evolved so much that a wolf would and could come out with something so blatantly.

Ah, this game melts my head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I need to sort myself out

Hey Barbara, have you sorted yourself out yet?

Ah yes. I knew this. Its possible we could loose quiet ones over the next 2 days?

Yeah if they remain inactive, they will probably be modkilled.

Steve WW wrote: »
    My little niggle is that the double bluff could have evolved so much that a wolf would and could come out with something so blatantly.

Ah, this game melts my head.

Perhaps, but if it helps this is not the case this time around. No duplicity!

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Yeah if they remain inactive, they will probably be modkilled.

Not a bad thing tbh. Gillberg ending his losing streak bought us +2 and the clocks a bit in our favour now. Keep an eye out for mod kills and peek anyone who suddendly finds a streak of inspired posting in themselves out of nowhere

I dunno who any of those wrestlers are when you post gifs :(

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    I dunno who any of those wrestlers are when you post gifs :(

I dont know what a tracker mortgage is....

Advertisement