Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Can we also not forget Holly and Gabriel also exist just because they're silent?

I’m in work. Have a meeting at 4.30 so speed reading.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I only remember beeing asked once by Mary I think, but if ya must know, I voted Des

Why Desmond? And why the evasiveness of avoiding answering? I asked you once or twice earlier.

My FFA2 is
    Vernon
    Desmond
    Mary

Leaning towards Vernon. Something not adding up.

I trust Isla, in the absence of anything against her role claim, I’m happy to leave her be today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

We all are using storm names here, nobody except you has revealed wrestling names.
    There are no links of wrestling names to storm names, thats the point of an anon game.

so, you giving wrestling names, means that if you are full of pork pies you can be called on it.

If there is downside, explain it, as it is not obvious.

Now that the group is known about, wolves will be hunting for the other members of said group. If I tell you the wrestling identities of our group members it could put important characters at risk if a link is discovered.

Not taking the risk, however small it is. If ya don't like it, tough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Now that the group is known about, wolves will be hunting for the other members of said group. If I tell you the wrestling identities of our group members it could put important characters at risk if a link is discovered.

Not taking the risk, however small it is. If ya don't like it, tough.

That is so vulpicious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

That is so vulpicious.

it *is* a cool word, but if you use it too then we both look... I'm not going to say it again :D

Don't drag me down with you!

That is so vulpicious.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

giphy.gif

Hot damn!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Can I quote that again?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Listen, it was a way to see who was on the ball, it took nearly two hours for someone to spot a very obvious reference. You would want to be a dreamer to get away with it. Happy enough to be lynched but im trying to think outside the box and get people involved. I didnt think it would cause such a storm and take the focus as much from Des. Im no loss anyway but im telling you Des is a wolf

Listen, it was a way to see who was on the ball, it took nearly two hours for someone to spot a very obvious reference. You would want to be a dreamer to get away with it. Happy enough to be lynched but im trying to think outside the box and get people involved. I didnt think it would cause such a storm and take the focus as much from Des. Im no loss anyway but im telling you Des is a wolf

Really, Vernon?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Can I quote that again?

tenor.gif?itemid=5266620

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Well thats my vote locked in

Derry WW wrote: »
    Thats fair... she's only a danger if she accuses another person. Ok so work on others for today.

Des seems to be the hot topic so lets put him on the shelf for now. Until he shows up at least.

Is there anywhere else worth looking? Angus and wendy riding isla this morn setting up the scenario i suggested earlier was suspicous enough to me.

Is it take Des off the shelf time already?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This is smelling more and more like you want to be lynched. RVD?

I'd be more comfortable lynching Desmond truthfully than Vernon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Vernon WW is in the ring, microphone in hand, cutting a promo that has the crowd on their feet. But as they talk about ECW and Dreamers, midsentence... The Glass Shatters!
    74d231998eed0be7b80b27e9070b47499ded7d39_hq.gif

JR: It’s Stone Cold! Stone Cold Steve Austin has appeared!

Austin makes his way down to the ring and climbs in. Vernon holds their hand out, hoping to welcome him peacefully to the ring.

Austin gives him the middle finger, and hits him with a Stone Cold Stunner!!!

Vernon falls to the mat, unconscious, as Stone Cold drinks a beer and as the crowd cheer him.

Vernon has been eliminated!

(If anyone had registered votes for Vernon, please ensure to re-cast your vote before the lynch deadline.)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon just can't stop, pushing Desmond for the number one spot in my FAA for sure

I'd be more comfortable lynching Desmond truthfully than Vernon.

Is that your own thought or a collective thought?

Well that escalated quickly

Ha and just like that, Stunner

Do we get to find out who Vern was? or at least if he was good or bad?

Is that your own thought or a collective thought?

My own.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Really, Vernon?

Well played Isla, Im on the chopping block unless I can somehow wiggle out of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Do we get to find out who Vern was? or at least if he was good or bad?

Yes that would be useful. Mods?

Really, Vernon?
    Well played Isla, Im on the chopping block unless I can somehow wiggle out of it.

ummm Your dead mate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

No one wiggles out of a stunner. Scroll up, son!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Youre outttttta here!

You dead.

Vote changed back to: Barbara WW

stunner2.gif

Hush now, sweet prince

Vote changed to Desmond

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Be Jaysus, Stone Cold, I'm a bit star-struck here :pac:

Well that solves that re Vernon and tonight's lynch. What now?

It would be nice though to get clarification on Vern's allegiances, but I don't see it happening. I think the mods said last night that Gillberg was the only character whose identity would be revealed upon death.

Advertisement