Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Once again, I take my eyes off the thread and it all happens

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vote changed to: Desmond WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Well that's screwed with my FFA. I haven't got a clue who my 3rd candidate will be now

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well that's screwed with my FFA. I haven't got a clue who my 3rd candidate will be now

Are we doing FFAs?

If we are, you don't need to fill it up, two is fine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Oh I know, but I always include three, even if the 3rd is a bit thin on the ground

• Advertisement

Are we doing FFAs?

If we are, you don't need to fill it up, two is fine.

Have we got anyone to compile the FFAs tonight? Isla is fecking off and deserting her duties?

My FFA for today.
    babs
    des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

FFA2
    With Vernon gone I'm looking at Desmond, Barbara or Gertrude I think.
    If the more silent members haven't been mod-killed by tomorrows chomp, they'll get bumped up to the top.

Be interested to know if Vernon had a Lynch clause and if the Vig Kill nullifies it. If only someone could talk to the dead...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Basically all I really had for my FFA were two names anyway - Vernon and Desmond.

Outside of vague suspicions about a few others, I've no one really to put on an FFA apart from my current vote, which is now Desmond.

I will say though that I'm not locked into that vote just yet and there's still good time left to consider other avenues. I will try to make those 'vague suspicions' a little more clear in the meantime.

First off the top of my head, apart from Desmond, are there any low posters left who we should be looking at?

In another universe, I was torn to shreds under the pale moonlight by a low lying poster.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

My FFA for today.
    babs
    des

Fools rush in!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Have we got anyone to compile the FFAs tonight? Isla is fecking off and deserting her duties?

:(

Sorry. I'll be gone in half an hour and won't be back.

Sure, go for it.
    Don't think anyone else is volunteering.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Basically all I really had for my FFA were two names anyway - Vernon and Desmond.

Outside of vague suspicions about a few others, I've no one really to put on an FFA apart from my current vote, which is now Desmond.

I will say though that I'm not locked into that vote just yet and there's still good time left to consider other avenues. I will try to make those 'vague suspicions' a little more clear in the meantime.

First off the top of my head, apart from Desmond, are there any low posters left who we should be looking at?

In another universe, I was torn to shreds under the pale moonlight by a low lying poster.

Liam, Holly to name two anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

We all are using storm names here, nobody except you has revealed wrestling names.
    There are no links of wrestling names to storm names, thats the point of an anon game.

so, you giving wrestling names, means that if you are full of pork pies you can be called on it.

If there is downside, explain it, as it is not obvious.

Is this a thing, just on the basis of vernons posts it might be odd? Ive never heard the expression so happy to be wrong here. Vernon was definitley dodge prior to him being stunned i was looking up refernces and the two wrestlers he mentioned were on the cards he mentioned with a certain ECW wolf. I think others might be right, setting himself up for the lynch in order to activate something or other!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

FFA for today has taken a hit there alright but

1.Des
    2.Isla
    3.Holly

Holly is a bit of a wild guess but its my kind of way to say some of the quiet folk may be wolves but Des & Isla are the ones who drew attention to themselves the most now that Nigel and Vernon are gone.

Isla WW 186
    Angus WW 72
    Phil WW 53
    Gertrude WW 51
    Orla WW 51
    Barbara WW 49
    Wendy WW 45
    Steve WW 44
    Derry WW 42
    Mary WW 41
    Nigel WW 39
    Vernon WW 36
    Jake WW 35
    Doris WW 30
    Riona WW 27
    Frank WW 21
    Tegan WW 21
    beakerjoe 18
    Gabriel WW 14
    Holly WW 14
    Lord TSC 12
    Liam WW 4
    Desmond WW 4
    Abigail WW 3
    raze_them_all_

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

lough c shouldn't be thanking posts!!

Vote changed to I havent a clue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW 186
    Angus WW 72
    Phil WW 53
    Gertrude WW 51
    Orla WW 51
    Barbara WW 49
    Wendy WW 45
    Steve WW 44
    Derry WW 42
    Mary WW 41
    Nigel WW 39
    Vernon WW 36
    Jake WW 35
    Doris WW 30
    Riona WW 27
    Frank WW 21
    Tegan WW 21
    beakerjoe 18
    Gabriel WW 14
    Holly WW 14
    Lord TSC 12
    Liam WW 4
    Desmond WW 4
    Abigail WW 3
    raze_them_all_

?

bit in bold

Orla WW wrote: »
    Is this a thing, just on the basis of vernons posts it might be odd? Ive never heard the expression so happy to be wrong here. Vernon was definitley dodge prior to him being stunned i was looking up refernces and the two wrestlers he mentioned were on the cards he mentioned with a certain ECW wolf. I think others might be right, setting himself up for the lynch in order to activate something or other!

The anonymous accounts names are named after the met eireann names for big windy things that start in the sea.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

We all are using storm names here, nobody except you has revealed wrestling names.
    There are no links of wrestling names to storm names, thats the point of an anon game.

so, you giving wrestling names, means that if you are full of pork pies you can be called on it.

If there is downside, explain it, as it is not obvious.

As Orla pointed out, we all going to ignore this??

• Advertisement

The anonymous accounts names are named after the met eireann names for big windy things that start in the sea.

:):) Thanks for clearing that up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

FFA2

1. Desmond
    2. Gertrude
    3. Isla

Angus WW wrote: »
    ?

bit in bold

Posted on thread i presume by mistake earlier

Sure, go for it.
    Don't think anyone else is volunteering.

Not a hope am I doing it. On touch and search is a balls. Even doing post count I have to change to full site, then mess about increasing and scrolling around

Looks like I'll be appearing close to the top of the FFAs. That's fine, I don't mind. Won't be around to launch an impassioned defence so think carefully how you vote peeps.

Angus WW wrote: »
    ?

bit in bold

He made one post earlier today. Bold boy.

Can I also remind people there's probably a reason we're not getting results.

Hogan has creative control. Which means (in my head anyways) he can probably fudge the results if he's up for the chop. In that case, we need to be careful who we put up alongside him. Don't mind it being me at all to be honest.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Looks like I'll be appearing close to the top of the FFAs. That's fine, I don't mind. Won't be around to launch an impassioned defence so think carefully how you vote peeps.

How many is in your collective?
    I might just fill out my FFA with you.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Get your WW gimmick on Stu

I have a question about this post. Could someone on full site find it and add in the part BJ posted?

26/11/2017 19:05

• Advertisement

How many is in your collective?
    I might just fill out my FFA with you.

tenor.gif

Advertisement