Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

^^^^ the part Stu posted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

#ffa

Time for a new ffa seeing as Vernon is gone.

Desmond - Still dodgy and not defending himself either due to inactivity or a masterplan.

Gertude - Some of your phrasing today is a bit strange, I could be wrong and to be honest I was struggling to get 3 but dodgy.

Isla - HBK or a Wolf, 50/50 really.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Liam, Holly to name two anyways.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    FFA for today has taken a hit there alright but

1.Des
    2.Isla
    3.Holly

Holly is a bit of a wild guess but its my kind of way to say some of the quiet folk may be wolves but Des & Isla are the ones who drew attention to themselves the most now that Nigel and Vernon are gone.

Just from looking back over her posts (I'll check Liam's next) -

- Holly's first post in the game was to clarify the roles of Goldberg and Heyman - "Looks like Goldberg might have two kills and that Heyman can recruit people". This could be beneficial to the knowledge of a villager as much as a wolf in fairness.

- Holly seemed to be pushing hard enough for a co-ordinated announcement of votes when that subject came up. Again, this could benefit both the village and the wolves.

I'm finding it hard to get a read on Holly one way or another. Although, pushing for the whole thread announcing their votes at the same time could be more beneficial to the wolves IMO. Still, not enough for her to currently go onto any FFA of mine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    FFA2

1. Desmond
    2. Gertrude
    3. Isla

Hey babs, Can you explain your reasons for putting me on FFA please?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

That Vernon kill has changed my top 3

#FFA2

Des - the few posts he has that look like a task
    Jake - more a gut feeling, not sure if he has posted today but was pretty quiet since day 0
    Mary - want to believe she is good but something doesnt feel right. Wont be voting her tonight though.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    ^^^^ the part Stu posted

It said,

Test

(Not Andrew Martin, the deceased wrestler).

That was it. Can't find original.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I have a question about this post. Could someone on full site find it and add in the part BJ posted?

26/11/2017 19:05

It's been deleted

That’s why I remember it as it wasn’t there.

I may be way off here so nothing new. But what if Stu was punished for posting and raze was punished for posting. It’s happened before where they had to randomly say stuff on thread?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    As Orla pointed out, we all going to ignore this??

Sell this to me, I see nothing here worth looking at

Agreed with Babs actually, I see nothing in the Gertie post worth looking at tbh. Storm by itself re: Vernon... big red flag.

Storm names? Nah. I say this even with Gertie hunting me down like it was duck season.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Sell this to me, I see nothing here worth looking at

Lance Storm is a famous ECW wrestler. Vernon mentioned Storm in one of his posts as well.

It seemed like an ECW Task.

Also who calls them Storm Accounts when ever calls them Anon Accounts? Just seem very wolf like.

That’s why I remember it as it wasn’t there.

I may be way off here so nothing new. But what if Stu was punished for posting and raze was punished for posting. It’s happened before where they had to randomly say stuff on thread?

Do the mods not usually thank those weird posts, allowing us to consider them not game related content, and just punishments.

Right peeps, I'm off for the evening. I'll be back later tonight (but it will be late) so will miss the lynch.

HBK out!

5z1c7.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Lance Storm is a famous ECW wrestler. Vernon mentioned Storm in one of his posts as well.

It seemed like an ECW Task.

Also who calls them Storm Accounts when ever calls them Anon Accounts? Just seem very wolf like.

They are often called storm accounts, never seen tham called storm names but it dosen't seen that suspicious but what do I know?

Hey babs, Can you explain your reasons for putting me on FFA please?

Certainly.

You pissed me off. :D

Certainly.

So, no valid reason then. As long as people know that i don't mind.
    FWIW, Wolves have a hard time coming up with reasons too.

Do the mods not usually thank those weird posts, allowing us to consider them not game related content, and just punishments.

Never took any notice before. Thanks :)

Certainly.

Said with a Peggy Mitchell twang

So, no valid reason then. As long as people know that i don't mind.
    FWIW, Wolves have a hard time coming up with reasons too.

Nice post

Wolves also like to bus people that are easy targets and push for villagers to get lynched, like say how you want Isla lynched.

Wolves also like to challenge peoples decisions and try throw shade or doubt over others, like you did with me when I felt Vern was Mick? My theory wasn't crazy, but you seemed very quick to doubt my rationale. Very poor reasoning by you, another wolf trait.

Said with a Peggy Mitchell twang

Get outta my pub Ring

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    They are often called storm accounts, never seen tham called storm names but it dosen't seen that suspicious but what do I know?

I've not seen the term storm accounts often but it doesn't seem suspicious given that is what the anon names are from. Vernon's use seemed a bit more suspicious. I hope he actually was evil in the end.

I'm inclined to believe Isla, for the moment anyway. Seems like a bizarre move for a wolf to claim a role this early, especially one that can be countered.

I'm sceptical of Desmond for his early references to wrestling and the lack of activity since.

Barbara, I asked yesterday about this post, but you might have missed it...
    For what its worth, I don't think any taskes are on thread. Well that's my take from the OP.

Could all be in the backroom. Wolves be sitting there laughing like "hahahahaha" while Isla grills Mary like a well done steak.

It was very clear from the OP that the tasks for the wolves would be on-thread. Did you just miss that in the OP? That kind of wrong information lulls the villagers into a false sense of security.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Riona WW wrote: »

It was very clear from the OP that the tasks for the wolves would be on-thread. Did you just miss that in the OP? That kind of wrong information lulls the villagers into a false sense of security.

I think she corrected herself. I may be wrong though.

Well, when I say corrected herself, I mean she was corrected by others and then openly said she was mistaken.

Nice post

Wolves also like to bus people that are easy targets and push for villagers to get lynched, like say how you want Isla lynched.

Wolves also like to challenge peoples decisions and try throw shade or doubt over others, like you did with me when I felt Vern was Mick? My theory wasn't crazy, but you seemed very quick to doubt my rationale. Very poor reasoning by you, another wolf trait.

Isla dying does not mean Isla lynch. Wake up.

Riona WW wrote: »

I simply misread the OP, I said so much yesterday too. I dropped my stance as soon as I realised my mistake.

Would you not want to keep her alive though, Im inclined to think she is whom she claims to be.

If she is telling the truth, then she doesn't have to die

I simply misread the OP, I said so much yesterday too. I dropped my stance as soon as I realised my mistake.

Sound,

Was just following up on some notes from yesterday.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Lol, but I think she's playing well and you know what that means....

I don’t know what it means?

Would you not want to keep her alive though, Im inclined to think she is whom she claims to be.

If she is telling the truth, then she doesn't have to die

If you read back today, you will see I was not up for lynching Isla today, whatever her alignment.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Im in inclined to let Isla go till tomorrow based on a few things ive seen, ill reevaulate on him post munch but i see where you are going.

My FFA2
    Desmond - Its not going away if you dont post, too dodge at this stage, 4 posts is ridiculous when you look at the content of 3 of them

Mary - Not inclined to vote for her but would like her peeked tonight

Vernon was my first earlier so im struggling to pick a third, i name checked one or two yesterday who i feel less dodge about now. Barring Des posting some feasible reasoning tonight im voting him

Advertisement