Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Only noticed this now, was that in relation to Derry agreeing with Vernon regarding Isla?

Derry do you still feel the same way re getting rid of Isla?

Yeah Vernon wanted to lynch Isla tonight and Derry agreed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

My three people I would be willing to vote for at this time list.

Phil
    Steve
    Barbra

my people I would not vote for at this time list.
    Isla
    Gertrude
    Wendy

Gonna elaborate a bit more tegan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    My three people I would be willing to vote for at this time list.

Phil
    Steve
    Barbra
    I am included, why? You literally have not mentioned my name the entire thread, I don't remember if we've even interacted

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gonna elaborate a bit more tegan?

On what ? I haven't a clue whats going on, I had voted for Vernon but he's dead now and everyone is expected to name three people that they don't trust. Well; I would be willing to vote for one of the first group and i would not be willing to vote for one of the second group. It is bu no means enough to lynch someone on so don't get mad at me for mentioning you. Something you said earlier made me put a "?" beside your name on my list.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Struggling on this ffa

Des because obviously his posts are just odd

Derry because he seemed to be in step with Vernon, who was also very odd

Still unsure on the barbara/gertie stuff earlier. Not sure what to make of it but something strange there too. Dont have #3 yet though

Phil WW wrote: »
    I am included, why? You literally have not mentioned my name the entire thread, I don't remember if we've even interacted

Runs away.

Huh?

On what ? I haven't a clue whats going on, I had voted for Vernon but he's dead now and everyone is expected to name three people that they don't trust. Well; I would be willing to vote for one of the first group and i would not be willing to vote for one of the second group. It is bu no means enough to lynch someone on so don't get mad at me for mentioning you. Something you said earlier made me put a "?" beside your name on my list.

Woah easy there tiger. Just like Phil, I have had hardly any interactions with you (one in fact when you answered the Winnebago question).

I spotted something earlier and I quoted it and asked what you meant. Prompted you to respond and you came back with my name on a list. No reason just a name.

Now I don’t know in what universe you think me asking, politely, for you to elaborate is me getting mad?

Seems to me you’re all defensive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So the Chris Jericho gif made me wonder if Y2J has a role, and he does. It says something about his charisma. Is there a Werewolf thing where someone can charm or compel other players?

• Advertisement

Huh?

Why does it matter if we interacted?

Mary WW wrote: »
    So the Chris Jericho gif made me wonder if Y2J has a role, and he does. It says something about his charisma. Is there a Werewolf thing where someone can charm or compel other players?

If there is, someone use it on Tegan.

Why does it matter if we interacted?
    Because apparently I'm in your top 3 choices to be lynched. This is despite the fact that you have not mentioned my name the whole time - and neither have I yours - and we haven't interacted so you can't be holding a grudge against me for anything I said. So why do you think I'm a suspect? It's a simple question

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

75 minutes left to get votes in guys :) Don't forget.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick note on the lynch form

The link that got sent out to the lynch form broke because apparently I can't ask for "passwords" when I'm setting it up. As such, I had to create a new one.

The new link to the lynch form is

https://goo.gl/forms/kpQcNeCZ2hSnCqWo2

This link is in the OP and the second post of the thread. Please use it, along with the original passwords given out, instead of the link in the PMs.

Sorry bout the confusion.

Back to the game :)

Because apparently I'm in your top 3 choices to be lynched. This is despite the fact that you have not mentioned my name the whole time - and neither have I yours - and we haven't interacted so you can't be holding a grudge against me for anything I said. So why do you think I'm a suspect? It's a simple question
    Or are you asking your buddies in a back room for an answer to that same question?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I am officially lost with this ffa.

From what I can see the only real lead is the talk of Desmond’s first few posts. I don’t like jumping on the bandwagon but the other option will be picking a name at random

I apologise for offering shag all so far but I’ve nothing else to go on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    To be honest not really no. Failed munch and a successful task is all we have to go on.

As for everyone quoting wrestlers I imagined that was going to happen from the start anyway but I would provide useful cover for anyone whos task it is to slip one in

Liam, Why do you feel it is your job to provide cover for people doing tasks?

#FFA2
    Tegan - that ^^^^ is just strange. If you’ve got a question mark beside one of my posts. Ask me the question!
    Barbara - All over the shop. A post is a post whether you’re on a 40 or 15 page layout. You read on from your last read post. Trying to play dumb?
    Desmond - man of little words. Need I say more?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ive been mad busy for the whole day but really cant spot anything.

The only inkling that I have is that Isla may be The Rock due to that post quoted above and referring to herself as The Rock was famous for doing

You do know that The Rock is WWF and highlighting him is not in village interest?

Liam, Why do you feel it is your job to provide cover for people doing tasks?

That was a typo Gertie. Should read “it” not “I”

• Advertisement

#FFA2
    Tegan - that ^^^^ is just strange. If you’ve got a question mark beside one of my posts. Ask me the question!
    Barbara - All over the shop. A post is a post whether you’re on a 40 or 15 page layout. You read on from your last read post. Trying to play dumb?
    Desmond - man of little words. Need I say more?

So I'm a wolf because I would be willing to vote for you? Are you really that delicate or do you blieve I'm a wolf?

You do know that The Rock is WWF and highlighting him is not in village interest?

The rock has also been known to be a baddie as well.

Obviously shouldn’t be pointing out the goodies but it was literally the only thing I got out of the first few pages

I didn't say you are a suspect, I said I would be willing to vote for you. It dosen't loo like your name is coming up so It won't matter anyway. Do you understand that we won't know who voted for who and that all votes should be placed at the last minute to avoid the wolves being able to block vote? Honestly I thought your game was a little more evolved than that.

So I'm a wolf because I would be willing to vote for you? Are you really that delicate or do you blieve I'm a wolf?

I just find it very strange that on the 3rd day of posting I quote a post of yours for the first time and ask you about it. Rather than answer you just put me on a list with no reason. When I ask you to elaborate you say I’m mad.

Just want a reason, is that really too much to ask?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Time running out, mobile data is down and I'm very confused. Got a weird feeling about Wendy while doing the washing up but I don't know why. Need time to look into it. Dessie seems to want the lynch - that worked out well once, don't imagine it will again. Going with Barbara as per my original vote before I flipped the lid yesterday. Just because it felt like they were driving wedges.

I just find it very strange that on the 3rd day of posting I quote a post of yours for the first time and ask you about it. Rather than answer you just put me on a list with no reason. When I ask you to elaborate you say I’m mad.

Just want a reason, is that really too much to ask?

What post? I missed that.

What post? I missed that.

I don’t believe you.

I don’t believe you.

Link to post please.

I don’t know what it means?

This one at 17:55

I had included Tegans quote in it

• Advertisement

I don’t believe you.

Why not there is a crazy amount of posting occuring.

Advertisement