Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Tegan vote2 : Barbra
    Gertrude vote2 : Barbara
    Phil vote2: Desmond
    Orla vote 2: Desmond
    Gabriel vote 2: Desmond
    Holly vote 2: Desmond
    Wendy vote 2: Desmond
    Liam Vote 2: Desmond
    Mary vote 2 : Tegan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I am not suggesting the priest comming out in any way shape or form.
    However if they die without telling us what they have learned we are screwed.
    We also have no vote counts and again I am not suggesting that they should come out but if someone is getting the vote counts on our side they should also consider the balance between them being killed or them waiting to share what they have learned.

Also a possibility of BG in play too, i still think its probably too early for one to come out. Do we think the task was completed today or did the vigilante prevent it in time? There may be no munch tomorrow which gives us more time for peeks etc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I am not suggesting the priest comming out in any way shape or form.
    However if they die without telling us what they have learned we are screwed.
    We also have no vote counts and again I am not suggesting that they should come out but if someone is getting the vote counts on our side they should also consider the balance between them being killed or them waiting to share what they have learned.

If someone does have vote counts, then they may have found someone lying already. If so maybe they could come out. Although with only one munch tomorrow morning it might be worth the risk of staying hidden once more.

Don't think the priest should come out in a hurry, unless they know there is an apprentice. Even then they should probably stay quiet until their apprentice dies. Depends on if the apprentice gets any previous info from them of course.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Of course you're not.
    You're Cactus Jack!
    And yesterday you were Dude Love.
    So presumably tomorrow you'll be Mankind?
    But do you get to be Mick Foley if you get yourself lynched as the suicidal character? (I think he was commissioner for a while as MF, but also wrestled in some hardcore show with the same name, so that could mean Vince losing his Seer status or MF turning wolf?)

This stood out to me too, Mary. What made you think that Vernon was Cactus Jack?

Did we establish how Vernon died? Was it a vigilante type thing?

Holly WW wrote: »
    If someone does have vote counts, then they may have found someone lying already. If so maybe they could come out. Although with only one munch tomorrow morning it might be worth the risk of staying hidden once more.

Don't think the priest should come out in a hurry, unless they know there is an apprentice. Even then they should probably stay quiet until their apprentice dies. Depends on if the apprentice gets any previous info from them of course.
    Do we know that there is an apprentice?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    This stood out to me too, Mary. What made you think that Vernon was Cactus Jack?

Yeah big Vern got one hell of a stunner if I remember correctly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Do we know that there is an apprentice?

Not that I know of, hence why I said if they know there is an apprentice.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah big Vern got one hell of a stunner if I remember correctly
    There goes that theory :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Also a possibility of BG in play too, i still think its probably too early for one to come out. Do we think the task was completed today or did the vigilante prevent it in time? There may be no munch tomorrow which gives us more time for peeks etc

That the task was completed would be my guess so one kill, BG should protect Joe is my opinion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Either way... it was more highlighting mary's post than Steve's.... wtf mary?

In a game where normalcy or the appearance there-of is paramount, I was always going to struggle.

On the bright side, as a villager I'm contributing little and causing a lot of confusion close to lynch so I reckon that makes me safe from the Munch cause I'm a smokescreen for subtle manipulation and an easy free kill when the lynch rolls around. I'll try to vote early and shut my damned mouth tomorrow.

• Advertisement

It certainly appeared that type of kill, my presumption was he was RVD and the vig wanted to avoid him getting lynched in order to prevent a potential ECW benefit. It was in the OP that if RVD was taken out by losing clean then ECW would get something to compensate for his loss.

The vigilantes actions may have prevented that

Desmond WW wrote: »
    damn ye

best of luck for the rest of the game

Thats the resignation of a guilty man rather than the frustration of the innocent if you ask me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Stone Cold was the killer, his description was the vigilante early in the thread, I thought.

Vernon's behaviour was inconsistent across days, my post was in response to him denying being Mick Foley, figured MF would have a mercurial kind of role in this game as he did in the wwe, so thought I'd take a pop at him.

Changed at last minute. I scare easy.

I think we can add Mary to the innocent list :)

Thats the resignation of a guilty man rather than the frustration of the innocent if you ask me.

Possibly the resignation of someone who didnt know what was happening aswell. If we were being conservative i reckon 1 good and 1 bad out of Vern and Des, which wouldnt be a bad days work

Possibly the resignation of someone who didnt know what was happening aswell. If we were being conservative i reckon 1 good and 1 bad out of Vern and Des, which wouldnt be a bad days work

Its impossible to know really.

Its impossible to know really.

It sure is but two feckers posting cryptic references were hardly good tasks, especially following Dillbergs sacrifice yesterday. One of them had to be bad or this game is ****in with us

It sure is but two feckers posting cryptic references were hardly good tasks, especially following Dillbergs sacrifice yesterday. One of them had to be bad or this game is ****in with us

Well the game is clearly fcuking with us.

Stone Cold was the killer, his description was the vigilante early in the thread, I thought.

Vernon's behaviour was inconsistent across days, my post was in response to him denying being Mick Foley, figured MF would have a mercurial kind of role in this game as he did in the wwe, so thought I'd take a pop at him.
    I think we're on a similar train of thought.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Frank vote 2: Desmond

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve Vote 2: Desmond

Steve WW wrote: »
    Steve Vote 2: Desmond
    Frank vote2 : Desmond

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I honestly dont remember who i voted for... dont think it was desmond.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I voted for Desmond in Vote 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

That seems a bit odd... how can you not remember who you voted for?

Were you spoilt for choice?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW -
    Barbara WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Gabriel WW
    Steve WW
    Dorris WW
    Riona WW
    Frank WW
    Derry WW
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Orla WW
    Liam WW
    Angus WW
    Wendy WW
    Teegan WW
    Jake WW

18 players left have I counted that right?

How many votes in?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Isla WW -
    Barbara WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Gabriel WW
    Steve WW
    Dorris WW
    Riona WW
    Frank WW
    Derry WW
    Mary WW
    Phil WW
    Orla WW
    Liam WW
    Angus WW
    Wendy WW
    Teegan WW
    Jake WW

18 players left have I counted that right?

How many votes in?

12 i think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Isla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I voted desmond, havent read back since 7, flat out in work

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla?

No i think it was barbara....

It was in the top 3rd of the list anyway. Put them in as a placeholder and forgot to chamge it. Had been voted for vernon. Haven't been as active in the late afternoon/evening. Rl stuff.

Advertisement