Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    You got to close! He sleeps with the Nigels!
    (If you were emotionally attached to the fish : there there, it's gone to a better place.)

Nah, my level of emotional attachment isn't the problem here :( :pac

I can see myself using the 'gone to a better place' quote though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Safe lists are the worst , as are subtle role claims and thats all ive got to say about that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote:
    I wager there's 3 wolves pn that List.

:pac: How come I'm on it twice? Morning everyone. Will try to collate yesterday's FFAs prior to the munch this morning.

I trust two people against by usual better judgement, but hell I aint telling you or the wcw or ecw sh!t

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    :pac: How come I'm on it twice? Morning everyone. Will try to collate yesterday's FFAs prior to the munch this morning.

Yeah, twice is pretty conservative given how out-front you've put yourself. You're on my list 3 times.

Now, it's been a long night, someone let Babs out before she pees on the rug.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm still caught up on this

Barbara WW;105392789
    Im not voting for Nigel tonight.

Gertrude WW;105392822
    I'm not voting for Desmond tonight.

I may have missed this, but why did Barbara and Gertrude tell us who they weren't voting for?

Babs and Gerty, you missed this last night.

Barbara WW wrote:
    Safe lists are the worst , as are subtle role claims and thats all ive got to say about that

The bottom line is that safe lists put a huge target out there for the wolves. Never a good idea tbh. Could be right, could be wrong, who knows?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Morning all

Derry WW wrote: »
    I honestly dont remember who i voted for... dont think it was desmond.

So, in a day of odd posting yesterday this really sticks out to me. Derry, you were one of the players under suspicion yesterday, there were probably three players on most peoples radar, and you cant remember. In the middle of a blind vote tally too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Only one kill this morn right?

Id rather ye didnt waste a pick on me. I understand that will be said by everyone thougg but id suggest going for more influential people first? People who are steering things.

Isla who's your "target" today?

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Babs and Gerty, you missed this last night.

I ignored it. I already explained why I wasnt voting for nigel, he was trying to get lynched..... and I was right. Just wrong about him being bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all, wasn't around last night, just caught up

I voted Des

Regarding the goodlist, I don't see any benefit to posting it here, there is a good chance they are wrong and you're putting ideas in peoples heads that they are good.

Only one kill this morn right?

Dunno - did you complete your task or did the Rattlesnake interrupt it?

O mary you are on the ball today. I mean wow that was quick witted and original. Hang on let me try....

Shouldn't you know already?

Im sorry but why don't you know whether there is one or two?

Barbara WW wrote: »

Theyre also a way for wolves to butter up some villagers and try look useful at the same time.

Im sorry but why don't you know whether there is one or two?

Because I'm a reactionary ****wit, have we not already established my credentials in this regard? But at least I've been a consistent reactionary ****wit....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning folks, quiet night last night makes easy reading this morning. You'd presume that there will be a kill this morning following Vernons posts, if its an ECW kill we can presume they are down to 1 wolf which wouldnt be a bad place to be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Morning all, wasn't around last night, just caught up

I voted Des

Regarding the goodlist, I don't see any benefit to posting it here, there is a good chance they are wrong and you're putting ideas in peoples heads that they are good.

Well I haven't anywhere else to post it. Its better than all the people who are listing each other for the simple act of listing them.
    Player 1, I think player 2 is a wolf based on nothing.
    Player 2, I think player 1 is a wolf based on nothing more than their baseless suspicion of me.
    Player 1, This behaviour by player 2 confirms my suspicions

Its lunacy and thats what the wolves like. (get it "luna" ?)

anyhow lets all not turn on each other other, I would suggest we all name three people we trust as well as the three we don't but I can see that this is a very fractured group and that the Idea of co-operwtitive play won't come along till much later.

Jake WW wrote:
    Theyre also a way for wolves to butter up some villagers and try look useful at the same time.

Well, Nigel's very first post was to call Tegan a wolf. Do we read anything into that?

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote:
    anyhow lets all not turn on each other other, I would suggest we all name three people we trust as well as the three we don't but I can see that this is a very fractured group and that the Idea of co-operwtitive play won't come along till much later.

As much as I like that idea I don't agree with doing anything of the sort pre munch. I suggested something similar yesterday morning and got slated for it... So prepare to feel the heat :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well, Nigel's very first post was to call Tegan a wolf. Do we read anything into that?

Nigel had no special powers and I had posted once at that time. Soyour grasping at straws, just cos you were pussyfooting around last night dosen't mean I'm not trying to be constructive.

I’ve made it clear that I know nothing about wrestling so I’m useless for picking up catchphrases.

Besides Vernon, did we find anyone else doing them yesterday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I’ve made it clear that I know nothing about wrestling so I’m useless for picking up catchphrases.

Not that I ssen, need to be wary of presuming tasks are going to be wrestling refernces, just look at Islas one, i mean that's not one anyone would have picked up on i don't think

Going back to the safe list. The only ones who can be certain I am good are myself and the wolves.

Tegan, I don’t believe you are the seer and you’re not me so ?????

Tegan WW wrote:
    Nigel had no special powers and I had posted once at that time. Soyour grasping at straws, just cos you were pussyfooting around last night dosen't mean I'm not trying to be constructive.

Um... No? Just asking a question. Not everything is an accusation! How was I pussy footing around? I wasn't even here from 5.30 onwards

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well I haven't anywhere else to post it. Its better than all the people who are listing each other for the simple act of listing them.
    Player 1, I think player 2 is a wolf based on nothing.
    Player 2, I think player 1 is a wolf based on nothing more than their baseless suspicion of me.
    Player 1, This behaviour by player 2 confirms my suspicions

Its lunacy and thats what the wolves like. (get it "luna" ?)

How about dont post one

Something dodgy has been going on since yesterday evening. Safe lists? No ones fricking safe!

Steve WW wrote: »

Nothing obvious. Only other candidate i saw was Mary using movie names but theres no pattern there.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning All!

Tegan's list seems a bit too obvious... there must be something else going on.

Advertisement