Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok so far.... :P

We have three uncontested role claims in the open.

I've claimed HBK (still have to accuse someone today)

Frank has claimed Kurt Angle

Liam claimed NRV yesterday.... Not sure if there are NRVs in WWErewolf but it's standard villager talk.

It would be silly of me to not believe Frank unless there is a counter claim. I'll pop Liam into that bank for now as well.

Not suggesting we lead the village, but it's a starting point for a village core which we need in this game. I also have knowledge of others and can communicate their wishes via myself.

So.... what next peeps?

I have no idea Isla. We are really into a loser by not seeing the votes/roles.

Will the wolves have had to have completed a task this morning to get a kill later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    What's an NRV and what's a Peek Vote?

NRV = Non Rolled Villager. Peek vote was guidance for the seer yesterday.

Forget the safe list. For all we know it could have been wolves taking out other wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I voted Angus last night not barbara...

Surprised me not remembering has me top of your suss list... you know considering there is no way to validate a claim and if i were a wolf the easiest thing in the world for me to do would be to say i voted des whether i did or not.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I have no idea Isla. We are really into a loser by not seeing the votes/roles.

Will the wolves have had to have completed a task this morning to get a kill later?

No task today. Two kills tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

What if Vernon was on the wcw team and their task yesterday was to reference ecw and as he was killed, wcw failed? Though begs the question did ecw do a task and what was it.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    What if Vernon was on the wcw team and their task yesterday was to reference ecw and as he was killed, wcw failed? Though begs the question did ecw do a task and what was it.

Good point actually. Or... to come at it from another Kurt Angle :pac::pac:

What if Vernon was team WCW and completed the task. That would then explain there only being two individuals as per the kill message

(of course, I'm not discounting it could simply be flavour but I do think a hint at which team got the kill is contained within)

I'll ask one final question.

Do people wish for me to prove myself today? I have yet to accuse someone, I have until 7pm. Quite happy to take a vote on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So which of the 5 Wolves we know of would say their name out loud if they got all riled up?

Good point actually. Or... to come at it from another Kurt Angle :pac::pac:

What if Vernon was team WCW and completed the task. That would then explain there only being two individuals as per the kill message

(of course, I'm not discounting it could simply be flavour but I do think a hint at which team got the kill is contained within)

I was thinking the use of chairs, felt like it was ecw.

So which of the 5 Wolves we know of would say their name out loud if they got all riled up?

This guy

7e45dc8fba3759708d6c0f2eb034274461a42667_hq.gif

• Advertisement

I was thinking the use of chairs, felt like it was ecw.

Agreed. I don't think we hit an ECW guy yet reading back.

This guy

7e45dc8fba3759708d6c0f2eb034274461a42667_hq.gif

That looks like the janitor in Crunch Fitness. Who is it?

Rob Van Dam AKA RVD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hahhahaha Mary is now immnune to lynch for that hilarious comment (not really though)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'll ask one final question.

Do people wish for me to prove myself today? I have yet to accuse someone, I have until 7pm. Quite happy to take a vote on it.
    If you can do it without compromising yourself or your apparent group of villagers, I'd be in favour

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ok folks I’m just gonna come right out and say this: I’m Kurt Angle.
    I feel now is the best time to come out as there’s no heat on me, I don’t think I’m in danger of being munched (I hope) and I think I’d be more use to the village as a villager than as Kurt.

As far as I know the only thing I’m good for is that I’m immune to one shot from the vigilante. That doesn’t really do much for me though. I can’t see how I can be of use to the village unless there’s some secret hidden bit of my role that I haven’t been told. So I figure I’m better as a target than anything else.
    We are severely crippled in this game by not being able to see the lynch votes or get the roles of the dead so I think a core village group of myself and Isla (who I do believe and I hope is protected tonight) could be at least something the village can work with.

Unfortunately, I think the wolves are playing a very good game as I’ve not got really any firm suspicions about anyone. I really do need to keep notes or something coz I am totally lost. These are my suspicions for now:
    -the Phil vs Tegan thing last night seemed very contrived to me. Having an on thread spat to hide their wolfy alliance?

-Derry’s amnesia about her vote last night is striking me as very odd.

-Gertrude is also giving me red flags from yesterday where she was jumping on the idea of everyone voting for one person in the FFA.

-Mary’s original post about the match and including the Randy Savage quote still doesn’t sit right with me but she’s been ok since then I think.

-Barbara’s mess up about the on-thread/off-thread tasks at the start also raised some red flags but I haven’t been paying attention to her since then (sorry babs) so I’ve no more evidence there.

There’s no way to prove that I’m who I say I am without either a seer peek or the vigilante wasting a bullet on me. I can’t talk to anyone else, I can’t protect anyone, I’m just an All American guy trying his best and looking amazing while doing it.
    Angle out
    kurt-4.jpg
    Hey Frank Im gonna try to contact you. Let me know If you get it.

Phil WW wrote: »
    If you can do it without compromising yourself or your apparent group of villagers, I'd be in favour

Well the Bret issue I was concerned about is not my concern. The other side is there may be others I can't accuse but other than the obvious connections, nothing is jumping out at me.

I'll hold off a little while and see what others think

Well the Bret issue I was concerned about is not my concern. The other side is there may be others I can't accuse but other than the obvious connections, nothing is jumping out at me.

I'll hold off a little while and see what others think

Derp *not my concern anymore.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So I read up on the latest and Des is gone. Not a fan of not being able to find out whose side he was on but at worst he was not helping the village find wolves anyway. We still haven't had any active loses yet except Nigel and that was a good intentional loss.

I voted for Des as I had said in my FAA for whatever that matters but, Right now im ooking more at peoples behavior as there is nothing task related going on at the moment (or atleast not obviously). This seemed odd
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    I would like to add steve to my safe list
    so.
    Isla
    Gertrude
    Steve
    Mary
    Isla
    Orla

Why are these people safe? Adding a list like that without reasoning behind it directs the Village towards certain people for no apparent reason and away from others who could warrant it just as much. Could be deemed as wolfie behavior if people then jump on it.
    i don't know why tegans safe list is tegans safe list, but thought i'd see what happens if i combined lists.

Why would you use something that you yourself don't know what basis in fact it has to further sway conversation towards certain people? Does not seem like a sound way to get the village talking if you don't want to accidentally kill villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I vote to keep Isla. Accuse me next, im not bret

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »

She proves herself by allowing herself to die ahead of the lynch. I'd say that's qualifies as compromising....

Personally I'm inclined to believe Isla. On the one hand, it's suspicious that she wasn't eaten today - she's very vocal, very organised and has been upfront that her accusations may need to be looked at with a critical eye. So she needs to be shut down. On the other, she's a low value villager, and she's an obvious target for a munch so an obvious target for the Angel to protect. And with 3 failed munches in 2 days the pressure was really on to take someone out. (especially if Vernon and/or Dessie were wolves)

I vote Isla accuses someone and lives. I'm happy for it to be me. I've been posting erratically and there were a lot of movie and wrestling references in there :D Also, I'm on the "safe list" and I believe Gertrude's killing confirms my suspicion that there's at least 1 wolf on there. Obviously, I'd prefer she accuse a real wolf but beggars can't be choosers.

and just when I thought I had caught up it's Kurt!

Isla, can you accuse someone you have already accused before. I mean, if they were Bret then they would already be turned so makes no difference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hey Frank Im gonna try to contact you. Let me know If you get it.

Uhhhhh......??? Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for here but whatever it is it hasn't happened yet.

Isla, can you accuse someone you have already accused before. I mean, if they were Bret then they would already be turned so makes no difference.

That would be a negative. I clarified with the mods and I have to pick a different person each day.

Accuse me Isla. I'm not Bret but If your really HBK i'm confident you will make it through the next munch (can't say why unfortunately) although if your as much of a target as you think you are understand others will think you may be a wolf by surviving the Munch.

Angus WW wrote: »
    So I read up on the latest and Des is gone. Not a fan of not being able to find out whose side he was on but at worst he was not helping the village find wolves anyway. We still haven't had any active loses yet except Nigel and that was a good intentional loss.

I voted for Des as I had said in my FAA for whatever that matters but, Right now im ooking more at peoples behavior as there is nothing task related going on at the moment (or atleast not obviously). This seemed odd

Why are these people safe? Adding a list like that without reasoning behind it directs the Village towards certain people for no apparent reason and away from others who could warrant it just as much. Could be deemed as wolfie behavior if people then jump on it.

Why would you use something that you yourself don't know what basis in fact it has to further sway conversation towards certain people? Does not seem like a sound way to get the village talking if you don't want to accidentally kill villagers.

I'm suggesting we say who we trust rather than who we don't.
    Anyhow Gertrude is dead so she can't answer you.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Uhhhhh......??? Not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for here but whatever it is it hasn't happened yet.

Balls, If you get any contact let me know.

My target has been selected, as said before I have to do it pre munch. Lot of people wanting to be accused

:pac: Not sure what to make of it

Derry (yesterday), Babs, Mary, Angus (today)

• Advertisement

I'm suggesting we say who we trust rather than who we don't.
    Anyhow Gertrude is dead so she can't answer you.

Yeah my next post highlighted I actually hadn't caught up fully on the last page. We don't know if she was good or bad either do we? hard to consider her narrative now.

I don't think I appeared my many peoples FAAs but I still would not be in favor of putting up who we trust as it a) just highlights our own guys to wolves and b diverts discussion from who is acting odd. Don't act odd and you don't need to be on a list.

Advertisement