Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    My target has been selected, as said before I have to do it pre munch. Lot of people wanting to be accused

:pac: Not sure what to make of it

Derry (yesterday), Babs, Mary, Angus (today)

all you have to do is just say something like I accuse you of being... on thread a few hours before a munch right, not really the worst thing. Once our real villagers have their minds switched on that should not affect opinions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Has anyone countered Franks claim? If not, Isla should pick him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Feck it.

Been saving this for a while.

Riona is clearly a wolf. Lots of faux-helpful posts yesterday, under the guise of pretending to be helpful.

No proper FFA in two days, tossed Desmond down and after all her 'questioning' still couldn't come up with another few for an FFA. After two days.

Desmond may have been a wolf, who knows. But 15 FFAs yesterday and Riona was the only one who couldn't come up with a single thing outside of Desmond.

Then there's the tasky post on day one.

So, there y'all have it.

J'accuse!

Steve WW wrote: »
    Has anyone countered Franks claim? If not, Isla should pick him.

I'd be inclined to believe Franks claim and to much the same extent Isla's too but it is still their word. If they are both who they say they are great but if they do anything task looking, well maybe they aren't HBK. Surprised Kurt came out though having the bad guys surprised if someone survived a Vigilante attack might have been a good wrench in their plans.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Your serious about riona or is that just you doing your duty isla

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Your serious about riona or is that just you doing your duty isla

Both ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

She's been saying Riona since day one, see no reason to not take it seriously now.

I will say the group is very suspicious of Derry also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Isla WW 228
    Orla WW 89
    Steve WW 86
    Angus WW 80
    Barbara WW 78
    Phil WW 78
    Mary WW 74
    Wendy WW 66
    Tegan WW 61
    Derry WW 51
    Jake WW 47
    Doris WW 38
    Riona WW 34
    Holly WW 33
    Frank WW 29
    Gabriel WW 23
    Liam WW 16

Post counts as of now. I reckon there's a wolf lying in the low posters somewhere.

I would love to hear more from Frank, Gabriel and Liam today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to believe Franks claim and to much the same extent Isla's too but it is still their word. If they are both who they say they are great but if they do anything task looking, well maybe they aren't HBK. Surprised Kurt came out though having the bad guys surprised if someone survived a Vigilante attack might have been a good wrench in their plans.

Did HBK out themselves before there had been a munch/lynch? As in would it have been possible for the wolves to attack HBK early in the game and then have one of them assume the role of HBK? I really want to believe Isla and would have to assume that if they werent HBK that the real one would have come forward by now, if they are still alive

Ive spotted something tasky in a couple of his posts this morning I think

• Advertisement

Isla came out when we only Nigel dead, that correct? And we know Nigel wasn’t Brett. Isla said Brett had now found her and was in a room along with one other. Nobody has come out to say that’s false so I believe Isla is telling the truth.

Just got to ascertain whether Islas accusations from now on are for real or part of her role as she has to chose someone different every day.

J’accuse for your role play Isla?

Sorry, missed the posts above mine whilst typing.

Isla said Brett had now found her and was in a room along with one other. Nobody has come out to say that’s false so I believe Isla is telling the truth.

How can anyone prove they're not in a room together tho?

That's prob why no1 has come out and said that's false.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla came out when we only Nigel dead, that correct? And we know Nigel wasn’t Brett. Isla said Brett had now found her and was in a room along with one other. Nobody has come out to say that’s false so I believe Isla is telling the truth.

Just got to ascertain whether Islas accusations from now on are for real or part of her role as she has to chose someone different every day.

J’accuse for your role play Isla?

If Bret picks someone to join him, are they not allowed to reveal their anon names? I mean that would solve everything with regards to accusing Bret if HBK knows who he is.

It's strange that when the group say who they are suspicious of its not people being discussed on thread, aren't these group members already part of the main thread group aswell as being in Isla's grouping / head?

Doris WW wrote: »
    If Bret picks someone to join him, are they not allowed to reveal their anon names? I mean that would solve everything with regards to accusing Bret if HBK knows who he is.

I know which anon player is Bret Hart. Obviously not disclosing that. I also know what their role entails.

Not disclosing that either, for now.

Why would you reveal your Bret to someone just cos they say thats their role. You can keep quiet and not risk alerting wolves to your presence instead of just going with Isla's claim. Not that I know it isn't 100% true, and infact I hope it is true

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

How many people are in this alleged group? I can't remember if you ever said an exact number

So guys,

I can confirm I am Bret Hart.

I can also confirm HBK is indeed Isla. I had the power to call one player into a room with me and I chose Isla.

tenor.gif

I’m sure Isla knows who Brett is. Would be nuts if she was in a room and at the same time advocating for their lynch on thread. Isla played her role well. She was taking shots in the dark hoping she didn’t accuse Brett so outed herself leaving Brett to find her instead. Perfectly played.

• Advertisement

So wtf is tegan on about saying she’ll contact frank?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I know which anon player is Bret Hart. Obviously not disclosing that. I also know what their role entails.

Not disclosing that either, for now.

I'm starting to come around to the idea of you just being someone who posts a lot (like 3 times more than most going by stats) and that is why the conversation has been so Isla centric / driven despite the fact that as you claim you are not a major role player. That said as a logical person and without there being any proof for any of it every one of your claims from knowing who Bret is to talking to a larger group of double anons who have differeing opinions to the main thread is hard take

I think ill believe you but not base any of my thoughts on what your role is for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Yeah my next post highlighted I actually hadn't caught up fully on the last page. We don't know if she was good or bad either do we? hard to consider her narrative now.

I don't think I appeared my many peoples FAAs but I still would not be in favor of putting up who we trust as it a) just highlights our own guys to wolves and b diverts discussion from who is acting odd. Don't act odd and you don't need to be on a list.

Sorry but no, we need to band together, the wolves at least know who they are team with and probably have a room where they can cross post so my list is simply an exercise in letting other villagers know what I believe at this time.

Isla?

So wtf is tegan on about saying she’ll contact frank?

Tegan is a boys name.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So guys,

I can confirm I am Bret Hart.

I can also confirm HBK is indeed Isla. I had the power to call one player into a room with me and I chose Isla.

tenor.gif

Thank you person who is on my list. I for one believe you :).

People going from doing odd posts to make themselves candidates to be lynched to people advertising themselves for wolves. I hope Bret and HBK survive if true

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So you only pick one person to go in the room and it's permanent rather than getting a private chat with 1 person a day?

A bit late now but... There's a double chomp tomorrow morning, surely the time to reveal this was afterwards, if both of you were still alive, as it splits the following chomp vote and gains us a bit more time with one of you?

(MOD : Incidentally, are we allowed to ask what happens if both Wolf teams nominate the same chomp on a double chomp day?)

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Tegan is a boys name.

We’re gonna have another spat.

• Advertisement

Why? they've done what they need to do; no reason for the wolves to target them. The wolves won't kill themselves you know.

Advertisement