Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    We’re gonna have another spat.

Nope.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Sorry but no, we need to band together, the wolves at least know who they are team with and probably have a room where they can cross post so my list is simply an exercise in letting other villagers know what I believe at this time.

The more people are oddly outing themselves the more I'd agree with you as now people can be picked off either way. Might as well see who people trust. I'm always wary of sheep mentality though and obviously hope people don't just follow the word of whoever is deemed safe. I'd almost exclude people who have already outed themselves from such lists.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy *sighs* is in fact Bret Hart.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    So you only pick one person to go in the room and it's permanent rather than getting a private chat with 1 person a day?

One person permanent gig. Me and HBK have been cosying up all day.

Bret-Taker-HBK-SummerSlam-97-gifs-001_003.gif

So you only pick one person to go in the room and it's permanent rather than getting a private chat with 1 person a day?

A bit late now but... There's a double chomp tomorrow morning, surely the time to reveal this was afterwards, if both of you were still alive, as it splits the following chomp vote and gains us a bit more time with one of you?

(MOD : Incidentally, are we allowed to ask what happens if both Wolf teams nominate the same chomp on a double chomp day?)

First to nominate gamets to hit them, for better or for worse. The othe team then hits them if they are still alive.

• Advertisement

Stone Cold, I think I know who you are. You may be in danger, I'm not certain. Yet. If you have any suspicions I would advise you act on them prior to the next munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

First Angle, now Bret...... why now guys.... why not yesyerday or tomorrow

Angus WW wrote: »
    The more people are oddly outing themselves the more I'd agree with you as now people can be picked off either way. Might as well see who people trust. I'm always wary of sheep mentality though and obviously hope people don't just follow the word of whoever is deemed safe. I'd almost exclude people who have already outed themselves from such lists.

Isla wasn't on my list cos of what she said but because of how she's playing.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Stone Cold, I think I know who you are. You may be in danger, I'm not certain. Yet. If you have any suspicions I would advise you act on them prior to the next munch.

Well don't getvhim to kill me. I tried to send you a message yesterday but you seemed blind to it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

First to nominate gamets to hit them, for better or for worse. The othe team then hits them if they are still alive.

You quoting from the Libro del Lobos?

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    First Angle, now Bret...... why now guys.... why not yesyerday or tomorrow

I felt the time was right now. I wanted to confirm Isla as a goodie and with Angle revealed at least one of us 3 will survive the double kill tomorrow,so it should give ye some bit of an advantage as we don't have vote numbers.

Taking us three out and the ones who's been eliminated and the field is narrowing.

You quoting from the Libro del Lobos?

I don't know what that is but today isn't a wolf task day.

Well don't getvhim to kill me. I tried to send you a message yesterday but you seemed blind to it?

I'm not asking Austin to kill anyone, simply putting the warning out there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

The more people out themselves, the more chance the wolfs have of munching our most important players, namely the seer, priest, and bg

No more reveals please unless completely necessary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Did you send Isla a message the same way you sent me a message coz that's clearly not working then.

Doris WW wrote: »
    The more people out themselves, the more chance the wolfs have of munching our most important players, namely the seer, priest, and bg

No more reveals please unless completely necessary.

The three who have revealed are the least important rolled players. It was better for us to come out than the others. Our deaths will leave the others more time to actually figure stuff out and save the village.

I feel like by the time I have posted any of my recent posts there was a reveal before I pressed reply. Always one step behind right now.

Unless we have 2 very crafty Wolves in cahoots there are 2 confirmed players on the good side. Could put a target on them but tbh I was not considering either of them too strongly in terms of being a wolf because of a lack of task related things from them. However their play does oddly suit their characters imo

Something else may be at play here with the role reveals this morning.

I'm not disbelieving people for now, but there may be a power in place that forces some to reveal their roles.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    The three who have revealed are the least important rolled players. It was better for us to come out than the others. Our deaths will leave the others more time to actually figure stuff out and save the village.

But wolfs will not munch you as you're not important, it lowers the pool of player the important players are in.

I can see your logic although HBK, Bret & Angle aren't exactly non roled villagers

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    But wolfs will not munch you as you're not important, it lowers the pool of player the important players are in.

True, but it also narrows the pool for Austin to choose from if we are to be believed.

I can see your logic although HBK, Bret & Angle aren't exactly non roled villagers

Well my power is gone and used so yea essentially I am a NRV.

Something else may be at play here with the role reveals this morning.

I'm not disbelieving people for now, but there may be a power in place that forces some to reveal their roles.

but even if they are the only one confirming you, you are willing to confirm who Bret is correct? Kurt, your just taking his reveal on face value? probably shouldn't pry too much into our own guys but Kurts reveal still surprises me as nothing much prompted it.

but even if they are the only one confirming you, you are willing to confirm who Bret is correct? Kurt, your just taking his reveal on face value? probably shouldn't pry too much into our own guys but Kurts reveal still surprises me as nothing much prompted it.

Bret is Wendy, correct. Whether Wendy/Bret is still good, I'm not so certain. Something happened this morning...

It's not enough to lynch Wendy, don't get me wrong. But.... we need to be wary that Bret could have turned heel.

Bret is Wendy, correct. Whether Wendy/Bret is still good, I'm not so certain. Something happened this morning...

It's not enough to lynch Wendy, don't get me wrong. But.... we need to be wary that Bret could have turned heel.

I didn't turn heel. I could only turn heel if you screwed me... like you did in Montreal...

Did you send Isla a message the same way you sent me a message coz that's clearly not working then.

You 100% didn't get a messge telling you that a WWE wrestler ?

Anybody know if there is an expected time period for tasks to look out for? also yeah i'd agree, no more role reveals please. If your a top good guy don't highlight yourself outside of who outed themselves aready the wolves only have guesswork just like us, don't make it easier for them to choose a kill.

As you aren't sure yourself about Wendy can you hint in anyway what we might have missed happening earlier?

Not sure why Bret came out now. Nothing to do with me anyway. With Isla and Wendy confirming each other its either a suicide move by a wolf team or just the truth. With nothing else to go on I choose to believe them. I'm the one that can't be confirmed so if I were gonna suspect anyone it'd be me. Unfortunately.

• Advertisement

You 100% didn't get a messge telling you that a WWE wrestler ?
    Like a PM or something? Unless it went to my real boards account then no. I've no new PM's. Maybe the mods are busy and haven't got to do it yet?

Advertisement