Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    As you aren't sure yourself about Wendy can you hint in anyway what we might have missed happening earlier?

Nope, it's probably simply my over paranoid brain kicking into overdrive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    So you only pick one person to go in the room and it's permanent rather than getting a private chat with 1 person a day?

A bit late now but... There's a double chomp tomorrow morning, surely the time to reveal this was afterwards, if both of you were still alive, as it splits the following chomp vote and gains us a bit more time with one of you?

(MOD : Incidentally, are we allowed to ask what happens if both Wolf teams nominate the same chomp on a double chomp day?)

Mary i think we need to have a chat with you about your fixation on wolf to wolf communication.

Last night you posted this

Re: gifs - could be used to communicate between wolf teams. Post a gif then quote a poster in your next post. Or thank that posters last post. Or list them in position 2 of your FFA. I think I'm going "beautiful mind"

And that followed your earlier ffa.....
    FFA2
    With Vernon gone I'm looking at Desmond, Barbara or Gertrude I think.
    If the more silent members haven't been mod-killed by tomorrows chomp, they'll get bumped up to the top.

Be interested to know if Vernon had a Lynch clause and if the Vig Kill nullifies it. If only someone could talk to the dead...

When des was looking dodgy as fook.

Am i going mad here folks?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Like a PM or something? Unless it went to my real boards account then no. I've no new PM's. Maybe the mods are busy and haven't got to do it yet?

Nope to Frank WW
    Ah well that answers that question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Bret is Wendy, correct. Whether Wendy/Bret is still good, I'm not so certain. Something happened this morning...

It's not enough to lynch Wendy, don't get me wrong. But.... we need to be wary that Bret could have turned heel.

I've just got caught up a fairly interesting morning. Id have no reason to disbelieve your claims and now Wendys as no one has challanged two relatively significant role claims.

My concern is this post at 11 o'clock after Franks reveal
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Another unnecessary role reveal... We didnt need people to come out yet.

Unless they are all fake claims.

But less than two hours later comes out herself, so either you two are who you say you are and something has happened to Wendy or you've gone hard on a very ballsy strategy.

Kind of takes the attention away from the munch aswell, was there something in the munch or Gerties posts. So confused right now

Isla can you confirm you guys are still in a room together?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

okay youwanted pros and cons not just an FFA

Right now I believe:

The three who came out as wrestlers, although them disagreeing with each other does make it hard to base things off what they say.

Doris also seems to have a sound head in the same way I had thought Wendy did but Doris does not post enough to be sure about her.

I worry the big wolves are quiet wolves letting just one or two talk

There has not been too much to go on as potential wolf behavior since the last death but hopefully we can find something to direct ourselves after that even if it means going back to who we were looking at before those deaths along with Des and co. Was it really all just 1 early post with Riona that seemed odd? was there more?

• Advertisement

Like a PM or something? Unless it went to my real boards account then no. I've no new PM's. Maybe the mods are busy and haven't got to do it yet?

Maybe they just told you in your room?

Orla WW wrote: »
    I've just got caught up a fairly interesting morning. Id have no reason to disbelieve your claims and now Wendys as no one has challanged two relatively significant role claims.

My concern is this post at 11 o'clock after Franks reveal

But less than two hours later comes out herself, so either you two are who you say you are and something has happened to Wendy or you've gone hard on a very ballsy strategy.

Kind of takes the attention away from the munch aswell, was there something in the munch or Gerties posts. So confused right now

Isla can you confirm you guys are still in a room together?

Yeah we're still bed buddies.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Yeah we're still bed buddies.

Cute, any noticeable change in the last couple of hours?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Maybe they just told you in your room?

I have a backroom? :confused::eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Steve WW 92
    Angus WW 91
    Orla WW 90
    Barbara WW 79
    Phil WW 79
    Mary WW 76
    Tegan WW 73
    Derry WW 51
    Jake WW 48
    Doris WW 41
    Riona WW 34
    Holly WW 33
    Gabriel WW 23
    Liam WW 17

Potentially 5 wolves in that list. Liam and Gabriel flying under the radar so far?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

On this, why do you think something happened Isla?

I can understand you thinking they were forced to come out because it seems a bit strange.

Just the reveal. I was obviously not expecting it, hence my surprise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

He's hogging the blanket but other wise no.

Remember in the Screwjob it was HBK who screwed Bret over not the other way around.

Steve WW 92
    Angus WW 91
    Orla WW 90
    Barbara WW 79
    Phil WW 79
    Mary WW 76
    Tegan WW 73
    Derry WW 51
    Jake WW 48
    Doris WW 41
    Riona WW 34
    Holly WW 33
    Gabriel WW 23
    Liam WW 17

Potentially 5 wolves in that list. Liam and Gabriel flying under the radar so far?

Could be very hard to judge the bottom few and i'd honestly expect most of them to be there. Probably 1/2 talkative ones though

Every roled character does I would think. Can't confirm that though. May be more to your role than you understood (still think you came out early).

Why the suspicion on Bret and earlier talk of turning?

I'd have thought so, all roled villagers normally have one.

Holly WW wrote: »
    On this, why do you think something happened Isla?

I can understand you thinking they were forced to come out because it seems a bit strange.

I think Wendy is acting strange by coming out, perhaps turned, Isla has been consistent but Wendy was annoyed at people for role revealing earlier so doesnt tally very well

Could be very hard to judge the bottom few and i'd honestly expect most of them to be there. Probably 1/2 talkative ones though

Every roled character does I would think. Can't confirm that though. May be more to your role than you understood (still think you came out early).

I dont get the role reveal, thats my biggest concern. Wendy posted at 11 saying no more role reveals needed and then reveals her role. Its odd behaviour no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

While the wendys reveal was surprising, I've no reason to believe she has turned if we are to believe Isla's power, which by the way, I do believe.

I would be inclined to believe if there was a heel turn, mods would have announced it.

Of course all the above could be thrown out the window if there are other forces at work which someone alluded to earlier.

No suspicion. Yet. Just initial shock as I was doing my damnedest to keep his identity secret! But there is no harm in laying out all possible scenarios, however unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I'd have thought so, all roled villagers normally have one.

Doh. I've asked the mods to clarify coz I wasn't given log in details in my original PM. Man I'm gonna be pissed if I had this lovely backroom waiting for me and I've completely neglected it!

• Advertisement

I think Wendy is acting strange by coming out, perhaps turned, Isla has been consistent but Wendy was annoyed at people for role revealing earlier so doesnt tally very well

If it is literally just saying she thought it odd someone would role reveal and then role revealed i'd probably chalk that up to a change of heart given the explanation used about 3 people out meaning at least 1 survives used then later.

Not to say it isn't possible Bret was somehow turned, even by Isla after revealing her/himself to Isla and now the two are trying to give each of them a seal of approval to avoid a wolfie death, but for me you gott go back to the simplest explanation being more likely and what I outlined is not something most would plan to do cos it ain't simple.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Mary i think we need to have a chat with you about your fixation on wolf to wolf communication.

Last night you posted this

And that followed your earlier ffa.....

When des was looking dodgy as fook.

Am i going mad here folks?

I don’t get ya. Des was voted off by a huge majority?

Doh. I've asked the mods to clarify coz I wasn't given log in details in my original PM. Man I'm gonna be pissed if I had this lovely backroom waiting for me and I've completely neglected it!

Just when you thought the game was confusing enough.....

He's hogging the blanket but other wise no.

Remember in the Screwjob it was HBK who screwed Bret over not the other way around.

Revenge maybe? Can you explain the reveal, what changed your mind. Tbh I had you as a solid villager prior to the post and obviously Isla confirmed you. Im just concious of the sudden change! That reveal wouldn't be neccesary till at least a point where you could have saved someone more important. As it is we now have three prominent villagers with targets on their backs

You could still use it but I'm not sure who else would have access to a Kurt Angle backroom. If you have any other tasks though, things that could help us for instance get into that backroom fast and chat to the waiting mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I don’t get ya. Des was voted off by a huge majority?

Its not about Des, im reading that as a message TO des. Its a kill order between teams

Revenge maybe? Can you explain the reveal, what changed your mind. Tbh I had you as a solid villager prior to the post and obviously Isla confirmed you. Im just concious of the sudden change! That reveal wouldn't be neccesary till at least a point where you could have saved someone more important. As it is we now have three prominent villagers with targets on their backs

I wouldn't panic too much. I still have my ace in the hole if I choose to use it.

It would result in us having to kill Wendy regardless, and I'm not even close to being there yet so we can move on to others.

Im happy to be wrong on Wendy but I genuinely feel it was out of character for Wendy who has been a solid villager to this point. I'll take Isla at face value tbh, if she notices a change im sure she'll be quick enough to tell us.

And with that, I'm moving on. Happy to leave the roles as claimed out of the equation for today.

#FFA3

1. Riona - posted my suspicions earlier, keeping form with them. Would be interested in a rebuttal when she's on next.

2. Derry - The not remembering to vote is one thing, but that coupled with them jumping all over wanting me lynched yesterday (proposed by Vernon) has my radar pinged.

3 - Doris - Nothing specific bar a comment yesterday which could have had the wolves hunting for Austin. I just thought it was strange. Not sure why you'd point that out to the thread. Here it is:
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Guys, would it be safe to say Austin was one of the active posters here today? Maybe something to keep in mind it the role is claimed sometime.

I can compile the FFAs again, will be out for an hour later but apart from that my schedule is free today.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Its not about Des, im reading that as a message TO des. Its a kill order between teams

Mary ???

Advertisement