Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Hang on... I'm so confused right now.

A) Frank should have a backroom that he doesn't know about if he's Kurt and he claims the mods conveniantly forgot to give him the log in details... wouldn't Frank only have a back room though if his role required it? I mean kurt doesn't need to talk to the mods, does he?

B) Teagan has claimed a role and can send messages to other roled goodies. She definitely sent one to Frank, she claims, which he did not receive. Did she say she sent one to Isla too that was not received? Can you please elaborate further?.. like directly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    You could still use it but I'm not sure who else would have access to a Kurt Angle backroom. If you have any other tasks though, things that could help us for instance get into that backroom fast and chat to the waiting mods

I feel like if it had got to this point in the game and I hadn't even checked in in the backroom the mods would've PM'd me to ask if everything was ok. Which leads me to believe I don't have one. It's not strictly necessary I don't think. There doesn't seem to be much for poor oul Kurt to do but be cannon fodder so a backroom would just be for me to talk to myself. (always find it useful for keeping notes though)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Its not about Des, im reading that as a message TO des. Its a kill order between teams

That does make sense, except... would someone who had posted in that fashion then later point out exactly what they did??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »

A) Frank should have a backroom that he doesn't know about if he's Kurt and he claims the mods conveniantly forgot to give him the log in details... wouldn't Frank only have a back room though if his role required it? I mean kurt doesn't need to talk to the mods, does he?

B) Teagan has claimed a role and can send messages to other roled goodies. She definitely sent one to Frank, she claims, which he did not receive. Did she say she sent one to Isla too that was not received? Can you please elaborate further?.. like directly

A) had my attention already but B) although I will later question why we are now being directed this way I gotta admit I missed that and that does come across as awfully odd and it's strange if those involved aren't making issue of it

I don't like this post. No more role reveals, anyone, please? Save it till tomorrow if you absolutely have to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't like this post. No more role reveals, anyone, please? Save it till tomorrow if you absolutely have to.

Tbf it was hard to miss tegan telling frank she’d send him a message. SHE has been antagonist since yesterday. Wants to get lynched?

2. Derry - The not remembering to vote is one thing, but that coupled with them jumping all over wanting me lynched yesterday (proposed by Vernon) has my radar pinged.

Yourself and i think steve have mentioned this already so I'll answer it directly.

Of course i didnt believe you. The timing of the reveal was terrible and the story was full of holes. The best thing for the village at the time was for you to die, given what you assumed your role was or how it would trigger another wolf i dont understand how you can question it. Did i not mention it before vernon had said it. Is it not possible that both a villager and a wolf could want the same thing for different reasons? Is vernon a wolf? Ok the last part is likely i guess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I did send a message but whether it was received or not is something I'm not sure of. I sent one to Isla yesterday but she seems blind to it as well.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I did send a message but whether it was received or not is something I'm not sure of. I sent one to Isla yesterday but she seems blind to it as well.

I was trying to ignore this for good reason but I received no personal message. If you're talking about on thread then that's a different story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

What channel of communication did you use?

• Advertisement

Ah right so one wolf group can send messages but neither ilsa or frank got them so your saying they are safe?

I call bull**** on this completely. Teagan your a wolf. Isla she is hinting at a role reveal.... basically has given the details of a role... trying to cause confusion. I do think she should get a bullet however.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

That does make sense, except... would someone who had posted in that fashion then later point out exactly what they did??

Only reason i could see would be to make totally sure it was understood

Jake WW wrote: »
    Only reason i could see would be to make totally sure it was understood

Looking at it that way, I guess you have a point. No reason not to question it at the very least.

*Calling Mary to the stand*

A) had my attention already but B) although I will later question why we are now being directed this way I gotta admit I missed that and that does come across as awfully odd and it's strange if those involved aren't making issue of it

Why wait? Im not directing you anywhere. Infact i question why when someone has spoken all morning about sending messages, particularly ones that were not received, people have chosen to ignore it. Why did you ignore it?

I was trying to ignore this for good reason but I received no personal message. If you're talking about on thread then that's a different story.

It wasn't a personal message from me. But i thought that you would have been informed of the fact I was trying to influence you.

Doesn't matter it seems my charming personality has got me in trouble again. I just didn't want anyone wasting a lynch/peek/vig hit on me.

Ah right so one wolf group can send messages but neither ilsa or frank got them so your saying they are safe?

I call bull**** on this completely. Teagan your a wolf. Isla she is hinting at a role reveal.... basically has given the details of a role... trying to cause confusion. I do think she should get a bullet however.

I'm not a Wolf. I'm a very confused villager trying to make sense of the game.
    What you are saying makes no sense btw.

It wasn't a personal message from me. But i thought that you would have been informed of the fact I was trying to influence you.

Doesn't matter it seems my charming personality has got me in trouble again. I just didn't want anyone wasting a lynch/peek/vig hit on me.

No one influences the showstopper! :pac::pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=5402588

I'm not a Wolf. I'm a very confused villager trying to make sense of the game.
    What you are saying makes no sense btw.

I know it doesn't... what you have been saying all morning doesnt make sense. Your giving out bread crumbs of info to try and claim a role. There doesnt seem to be one that influences people so your claiming an unnamed minor role.

I correct my self, bull**** makes perfect sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I am becoming more convinced that one of Tegan or Derry is a wolf.

For Derry the stuff about not knowing who you voted for last night is still sitting uneasily with me (although your reasoning this morning made sense).

For tegan how could she have the ability to send 2 pms to other players yet neither of them can see them? I firmly believe the odds are already stacked against the villagers already and this would make it even more so. Also still dont agree with the safelist.

On Isla im really unsure. I want to believe them but I stated earlier that I noticed something potentially task related and I am unsure as to whether to share it or not

Share away Liam, I've got nothing to hide.

• Advertisement

Why wait? Im not directing you anywhere. Infact i question why when someone has spoken all morning about sending messages, particularly ones that were not received, people have chosen to ignore it. Why did you ignore it?

As I said in the post you replied to I didn't ignore it I missed it. Read through a lot of posts at once today. and only when I saw your reference to it di I think hang on there

It does seem odd although also people like Ilsa seem to be suggesting that they know but were avoiding the topic and another potential role reveal

Liam WW wrote: »
    I am becoming more convinced that one of Tegan or Derry is a wolf.

For Derry the stuff about not knowing who you voted for last night is still sitting uneasily with me (although your reasoning this morning made sense).

For tegan how could she have the ability to send 2 pms to other players yet neither of them can see them? I firmly believe the odds are already stacked against the villagers already and this would make it even more so. Also still dont agree with the safelist.

On Isla im really unsure. I want to believe them but I stated earlier that I noticed something potentially task related and I am unsure as to whether to share it or not

I never said pms
    It dosent matter I honestly thought we could build a group of trust but nope the infighting will happen again and the Wolves will win.
    I named a safe list of core players to try to get a village resistance together but there seems to be little to no point. Of those I named three are now basically confirmed and yet people are still sniping.

Two posts you used earlier on today contained the names of two WWF highlight shows

1. The Bottom Line

2. Heat

Whilst they werent consecutive (there was one post between that is fairly non-descript) the first one in particular just jumped out at me

I never said pms
    It dosent matter I honestly thought we could build a group of trust but nope the infighting will happen again and the Wolves will win.
    I named a safe list of core players to try to get a village resistance together but there seems to be little to no point. Of those I named three are now basically confirmed and yet people are still sniping.

My whole problem with the safelist was that you were criticising those who were using the same logic (blindly guessing) to name suspects

Two posts you used earlier on today contained the names of two WWF highlight shows

1. The Bottom Line

2. Heat

Whilst they werent consecutive (there was one post between that is fairly non-descript) the first one in particular just jumped out at me

Fair enough. Can see why that might be seen as suspicious. Not a task though.

1. The Bottom Line

2. Heat

only thing about that would be the person id associate that phrase with is not someone I would want to out

I never said pms

I'm not doubting you, I was in fact trying to move on! I agree that the infighting needs to cease

only thing about that would be the person id associate that phrase with is not someone I would want to out

Yeah thats why I was unsure to bring it up. But also that the post in between those two had absolutely nothing of interest

I don't really have a reason for posting them to be honest, they were just what I was typing about at the time that's all.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

And with that, I'm moving on. Happy to leave the roles as claimed out of the equation for today.

#FFA3

1. Riona - posted my suspicions earlier, keeping form with them. Would be interested in a rebuttal when she's on next.

2. Derry - The not remembering to vote is one thing, but that coupled with them jumping all over wanting me lynched yesterday (proposed by Vernon) has my radar pinged.

3 - Doris - Nothing specific bar a comment yesterday which could have had the wolves hunting for Austin. I just thought it was strange. Not sure why you'd point that out to the thread. Here it is:

I can compile the FFAs again, will be out for an hour later but apart from that my schedule is free today.

I posted this for the benefit of the village, if someone claims Austin down the line, we check back to see if they were active at this time.
    If I was a wolf I would have kept it to myself.

Advertisement