Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry,
    Tegan,
    Liam,
    Mary,
    Doris

I reckon there's a couple of wolvey Wolves in that pack.

Worth pointing out Riona seems to have gone into retreat mode.

Isla could be onto something about Riona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Derry,
    Tegan,
    Liam,
    Mary,
    Doris

I know I havent been as active as others but as Ive said repeatedly, I feel as villagers we have very little to go on presently.

Im more than happy to answer any questions anyone has

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry,
    Tegan,
    Liam,
    Mary,
    Doris

Can you explain please how you got to this list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Mary i think we need to have a chat with you about your fixation on wolf to wolf communication.

Last night you posted this

And that followed your earlier ffa.....

When des was looking dodgy as fook.

Am i going mad here folks?

Hi

Sorry, was at lunch.
    That was me going mad. I'm trying very hard since the munch to not talk, because every time I open my mouth some sort of analogy or film reference or catchphrase comes out. I had no idea how unoriginal my thinking was before I moved to this damned village. I think out loud on the thread. I have no where else to do it. It won't all fit in my head. By all means suspect me, by all means lynch me and put me out of my misery, but don't ever call me the W word...

BTW, in retrospect it's hilarious that you're worried about that post, keep reading, I get worse about a page and a half later. If you're Stone Cold I'm ****ed :D Sooner or later my amygdala will burn out and I'll calm down.

Also, I have no need to hide a kill order on Barbara - sure I said I was voting to lynch her about 2 or 3 hours before the lynch, and only chickened out of it much later when I was worried I was being gamed by Tegan and Gertie. Why hide one?

I'm doing it again. I'm defending myself instead of doubling down and attacking back. Mary, stop thinking out loud, they can hear you!

Hey Jake ! I've been the easy mark since day 0 when Isla took a tiny throw away remark and used it to back up her required accusation. When the wolves feel threatened they look for an easy mark. Confess! Roll over and let me tickle your belly, give up your cohorts and we'll lynch you last!

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Can you explain please how you got to this list?

Derry's, Tegan's and Mary's posts have been extremely dodgey.

Derry can't remember who he voted for? C'mon... dodge.

Tegan's safe list... almost seems too obvious.

Mary looked like she posted something in relation to a task before 11am this morning.

You Doris, seemed to be deflecting attention yesterday from Desmond and others.

And Liam... purely based on low posts and the fact wolves like to hide in low post counts...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry,
    Tegan,
    Liam,
    Mary,
    Doris

Hang on let me go get 5 random names

Mary looked like she posted something in relation to a task before 11am this morning.

And Liam... purely based on low posts and the fact wolves like to hide in low post counts...
    Derry WW wrote: »
    Hang on let me go get 5 random names

Not so random is it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly does have a knack for appearing when called into question, think I used her as a number 3 in my FAA as an example of a potential quiet wolf and she spoke up before to counter her quiet status

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Are you referring to these posts?
    We don't get to see who votes unfortunately.
    Yeah if they remain inactive, they will probably be modkilled.

I was just stating facts. I voted Des and at the end of the day, we don't know if he was good or bad.

If you are referring to different posts, please let me know.

• Advertisement

I was just stating facts. I voted Des and at the end of the day, we don't know if he was good or bad.

If you are referring to different posts, please let me know.

And we don't know if you voted for him or not. So if you're not a wolf, who's on your radar?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’m ready to submit my #FFA3

Tegan - I can’t get my head around your style of play at all. I should be flattered that I’m on your safe list but I know feel like I have a target on my back. Sat back the first day then you come out with such random stuff. My head wants to believe you’re good but my gut is keeping it in check. I don’t like it when my gut tells my head “I told you so” and it happens alot.

Mary - there’s so much evidence mounting up against you. You keep playing the silly card but you’re quite astute in working out roles. You asking what an nrv is has stuck in my mind. Are you asking to be lynched to garner sympathy?

Barbara - short answers to any questions put to them today. Has crawled away somewhere and hardly saying a word. Are you sleeping after 3 nights hard grafting?

Steve WW wrote: »
    I’m ready to submit my #FFA3

Tegan - I can’t get my head around your style of play at all. I should be flattered that I’m on your safe list but I know feel like I have a target on my back. Sat back the first day then you come out with such random stuff. My head wants to believe you’re good but my gut is keeping it in check. I don’t like it when my gut tells my head “I told you so” and it happens alot.

Mary - there’s so much evidence mounting up against you. You keep playing the silly card but you’re quite astute in working out roles. You asking what an nrv is has stuck in my mind. Are you asking to be lynched to garner sympathy?

Barbara - short answers to any questions put to them today. Has crawled away somewhere and hardly saying a word. Are you sleeping after 3 nights hard grafting?

I'd be inclined to be looking in similar directions although I do feel they are only potentially talkative wolves, I've a feeling we have a good few quiet ones.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla WW 251 - Claimed HBK
    Angus WW 98
    Steve WW 97
    Orla WW 95
    Wendy WW 80 - Claimed Bret Hart
    Barbara WW 79
    Phil WW 79
    Tegan WW 78
    Mary WW 77
    Derry WW 57
    Jake WW 50
    Doris WW 45
    Frank WW 36 - Claimed Kurt Angle
    Holly WW 34
    Riona WW 34
    Gabriel WW 23
    Liam WW 22

Desmond WW 11
    Abigail WW 3

Nigel WW 39
    Vernon WW 36
    Gertrude WW 84

So 17 alive and 5 dead? Am I missing anyone?
    So that leaves (worst case scenario) 3 Roll claims + 9 villagers vs 2 wolves vs 3 wolves. With one lynch at 9pm and one munch tomorrow at 11am. Or is it 2 munches tomorrow?

Taking a while for Kurt to work out if he has a backroom?

Steve WW wrote: »
    ...but you’re quite astute in working out roles.
    I'm *what*???
    I think I better go back and read a couple of my posts. I wasn't paying that much attention when I was writing them :D

Actually my bad gotta stop before I post with the lack of editing on these games, he claims he has no backroom

I wonder if someone has a power to stop us from seeing who was killed if we lynch the right person might that be changed? If it's someone on our side, don't out yourself now if your important to us but at some point that info could be pertinant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Dont forget to vote.....

6 hours guys

https://goo.gl/forms/kpQcNeCZ2hSnCqWo2

This link is in the OP and the second post of the thread. Please use it, along with the original passwords given out, instead of the link in the PMs.

@Frank : It's a double munch tomorrow, it was a single munch today. So that probably means no tasks today? Which probably means people think me saying this is a task?

@Angus : Given asking what an NRV was has flagged me as a dogperson, I'm afraid to ask but why is there so much talk about backrooms and sending messages to eachother? The game doesn't come with a manual, just an anon account login and a voting code. Is there some sort of separate village area I'm not posting in?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Taking a while for Kurt to work out if he has a backroom?

I've PM'd the mods. Got no response so I assume that I just don't have a backroom. :(

Mary WW wrote: »
    @Frank : It's a double munch tomorrow, it was a single munch today. So that probably means no tasks today? Which probably means people think me saying this is a task?

@Angus : Given asking what an NRV was has flagged me as a dogperson, I'm afraid to ask but why is there so much talk about backrooms and sending messages to eachother? The game doesn't come with a manual, just an anon account login and a voting code. Is there some sort of separate village area I'm not posting in?

The backrooms are where evils and dead people hang out. Sometimes rolled villagers get a special room back there too but apparently not always.

well it appears on person claimed to be sending messages even though others said they were not recieved. People assumed that was done in a backroom as most roled characters have a place to discuss their role in some form. if you are NRV you would not have access to their room.

So Mary you're claiming to be a rookie to this.... I bet you've a ton of experience.

Smelling more and more like a wolf tbh.

Frank WW wrote: »
    The backrooms are where evils and dead people hang out. Sometimes rolled villagers get a special room back there too but apparently not always.

Remind me again, what power does/did Kurt Angle have?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I really havent a clue who yo trust, so im trusting no one yet.

Im scared HBK being invited to the backrrom with bret triggered an eventual screw job

Remind me again, what power does/did Kurt Angle have?

Survives one attack by the vigilante. That's it. Not sure why he'd bother attacking me though. I'm pretty great. Have you seen me?
    kurt-angle3.jpg
    (lol he looks like a Sontaran)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Im scared HBK being invited to the backrrom with bret triggered an eventual screw job
    I'm worried that Michaels screwing Bret and turning Bret heel seems a bit obvious. Is it possible we're being swerved, and Bret could trigger something to turn Michaels heel instead?

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm worried that Michaels screwing Bret and turning Bret heel seems a bit obvious. Is it possible we're being swerved, and Bret could trigger something to turn Michaels heel instead?

Possible but no, we're both clean babyfaces and I don't think it's possible for HBK to screw me now.

• Advertisement

I feel like more clues are being given for Wolves to judge who is a better target than for us villagers to suss them out.

I'll admit Tegan has shot up my list due to the weird business with the msg claim being denied. After her im guessing when I say people like Riona and Holly cos they aren't here as much as others who make themselves stand out.

Advertisement