Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Lol, you were looking for a rebuttal earlier, and now it's too long? Sorry if your attention span doesn't go beyond a few sentences, I suppose I should be lynched for that.

Like the other day - You were looking for my notes and wondering what was the delay, then when I did post them you still weren't happy because it was at a time when you weren't around.

I took your Shawn Michaels claim as true, and therefore we should be on the same team and helping each other.

However, SM was a self-centred little diva at the best of times, interested in shaping his own destiny more than that of the company's, and forming cliques to help serve that end. Even if it meant stepping over his fellow performers on the roster or painting them in an undeserved poor light.

You play him excellently.

Rather than arguing with me when you're not even in peril, it would be more fitting if you gave us some opinions on others rather than getting ratty with me constantly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Pipe down Riona, you'll get your chance soon enough, this is mine and Derry's time to shine.

In many ways, we are like jack and rose, clutching to a piece of flotsam, with only love and scant body heat to keep us alive.

"My heeeeeaaaaaart will goooooooo oooooooooon"

In another way, I am Godzilla, Derry is Japan - eeeeeeaaaaarrrrrgh! *Smash*

I want to live!

Are we all voting by the FFA or going off on our own track? No way of even finding out I guess...

I hate not getting vote results.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Really unsure what to make of Mary but what I am sure about is that I love her posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vote cast now

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Lynch Form for those too lazy to search. I'm such a great guy.

US38prB.gif

That you are Kurt, and a wholesome one too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Are we all voting by the FFA or going off on our own track? No way of even finding out I guess...

I hate not getting vote results.

I’ll vote from FFA and reveal post lynch.

Vote cast at 20.27pm for the record.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Off to bed. Didnt realise so many put me in their ffa tbh. Had intended to sign off with look at who put me in their ffa for the most retarded, non wolf reason I've ever seen but... you know. There are 7 of them. Should have just lied and said des. Ah well.

Not gona give my role, its inconsequential, priest will vindicate me when they see fit. Watch all the role claims. Remember 1 wolf team knows the roles of the dead. If they aren't verifiable they are not 100%. Please remember this and dont fall into the grandpa simpson. At this point Isla is the only trustworthy one and Wendy I'd trist until there is an announcement tbh.

Isla and Wendy ye are village, ye can talk to each other but remember.. ye are not infallible. Just cause ye are confirmed does not mean ye are right about everything.

Do not trust Liam, look at Angus in more depth i can't place my finger on it. Maybe it was the way he was setting up Isla the morning of her reveal but there is something off there. Please remember this when I'm cleared obviously it'll be ignored for now but if the priest comes out and clears me, Liam is a wolf imo. Angus is also a possibility.

Anywho.... it's been emotional. Night

Derry, you hinted at a big reveal if you were up for elimination. You're awful quiet for a condemned man... Just because I only need one undecided vote to get lynched, don't be lazy about it...

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Derry, you hinted at a big reveal if you were up for elimination. You're awful quiet for a condemned man... Just because I only need one undecided vote to get lynched, don't be lazy about it...

Oh wait there you are. Better speech than mine in fairness

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vote being cast now from ffa

Sorry derry

Damn right I'm not infallible. I'm the most fallible person here possibly. Not trying to lead at all, hence why I'm not going in on anyone too hard (except Riona). I compile the FFAs and produce the results, mine is but one of the seven nominations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I voted long ago and I'm staying put. Will announce after the lynch.
    Vote cast at 20.27pm for the record.

Did you change your mind?

For the record, I voted someone from my ffa but not neccessarly in the overall top 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

VOTE BARBRA
    THE FFA IS NOT THE RULES ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT I OFTEN FEEL HELPS THE WOLVES MORE
    B A R B R A

Damn right I'm not infallible. I'm the most fallible person here possibly. Not trying to lead at all, hence why I'm not going in on anyone too hard (except Riona). I compile the FFAs and produce the results, mine is but one of the seven nominations.

I know your not bit people are looking to ue for advice. Im just saying be careful. If i survive till tomorrow im gona be asking you to elaborate stuff more.

Mary, im not going to give my role. I dont wish to narrow things down for the wolves.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you change your mind?

For the record, I voted someone from my ffa but not neccessarly in the overall top 3

Yep, I had an early placeholder in and was gonna stick with it but changed my mind and voted within FFA.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    VOTE BARBRA
    THE FFA IS NOT THE RULES ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT I OFTEN FEEL HELPS THE WOLVES MORE
    B A R B R A

Why barbra?

I gave up on her when isla said it would be a bad idea. This is one of the things id be asking her to flesh out post lynch and one of the reasons i was saying to be careful with how she says stuff.

I should really be asleep now. Will be sleeping at 9 one way or the other i guess.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Mary, im not going to give my role. I dont wish to narrow things down for the wolves.

Well that's convenient. Wish I thought of that. Wait - I just did!
    Hey, I have a role too. It pretty important. But I don't want to say because, y'know, don't want to narrow things down for the wolves. Even though you just said one of them knows the roles of the dead and I'm about to become that :)

I know your not bit people are looking to ue for advice. Im just saying be careful. If i survive till tomorrow im gona be asking you to elaborate stuff more.

ok vite derry tgen
    point 1 the wolves know our roles on death
    point 2 i have a role
    point three i would like to die keeping my rome secret so that the wolves (who will know my role see point 1 ) dont narrow it down

thanks derry

• Advertisement

The blind leading the blind describes those who follow tegen,

Extremely foolish

Why barbra?

I gave up on her when isla said it would be a bad idea. This is one of the things id be asking her to flesh out post lynch and one of the reasons i was saying to be careful with how she says stuff.

I should really be asleep now. Will be sleeping at 9 one way or the other i guess.

I won't be fleshing anything out re: Babs. I think she's good. Believe it or don't that's all I have unfortunately.

Vote switched from derry. Im going with my gut.

Barbara WW wrote: »

extreemly foolish

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Rather than arguing with me when you're not even in peril, it would be more fitting if you gave us some opinions on others rather than getting ratty with me constantly.

Haha..

Isla: Riona is suspicious, Riona should be sussed, where's Riona's rebuttal?

Riona: Explanation.

Isla: 'Petty insult'. Lol, why you getting ratty with me?

Ok, moving on for the moment...

As I said last night but no one explored today:

Gertrude posted a list of those who get in early with their FFAs. He thought there would be 3-5 wolves on it. I don't think there'd be that many wolves on that list, but maybe 2.

Earlier in the game, I posted a list of the posters who were active on the thread in the hours leading up to the first munch. I believed that there was at least 1 wolf posting in that short time-frame, and posted my reasons why I thought so.

Last night, Gertrude cross-checked his list with one Tegan had come with. Tegan's safelist. No harm to Tegan and I don't suspect Tegan of anything, but it appears that safelist is based off hunches so I haven't used it myself as of yet.

But it did give me the idea of cross-checking my own list of posters who were around pre-munch on Monday, with Gertrude's list of posters who get in early with FFAs.

All this from last night can be seen from post 1174 to post 1187, for anyone interested in looking.

Longer story slightly shorter: Orla, Isla, Doris, Steve, Phil, Mary and Jake are the common names to both mine and Gertrude's lists. I had intended to pick it back up earlier today and look into things further, but RL got in the way and behind the game here.

The fact that Gertrude got munched this morning is playing on my mind too.

At least im willing to admit im unsure, unlike you who believes his own hype.

Your wrong about des and vern and your wrong about me.

You do more damage with your half baked theories than good

Riona, whom are you viting for

Your gut is a lying sack of ****! This is true if you ate about 4 hours ago, don't hate me, it's biology.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    VOTE BARBRA
    B A R B R A

There’s something very off with this post.

Has Tegan been turned? Or is Tegan a wolf in sexy Jericho clothing?

• Advertisement

At least im willing to admit im unsure, unlike you who believes his own hype.

Your wrong about des and vern and your wrong about me.

You do more damage with your half baked theories than good

Do keep up
    its cfd time

Advertisement