Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    True. Suppose let’s wait for the munch. Are we sure that the ecw and wcw can’t communicate with each other? As in what happens if they both munch on the same superstar?

I don't know, I keep asking for them to set up a match room where I can take on Hogan. He's hiding from me the big sissy-pants.

Hey Hogan, your movies sucked!

Your wrestling ability is that of a giant slug!

Come out here and face me!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ok you may die but this game would be so much more fun if your role was revealed (not advocating it in anyway). No need to hold back on wrestling and other references.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ok you may die but this game would be so much more fun if your role was revealed (not advocating it in anyway). No need to hold back on wrestling and other references.

Really finding it hard to make sense of this post. Who is it directed at?

Now I turn my attention to ECW as Hogan is obviously too cowardly to come out and fight me like a man.

Paul Heyman, you fat slobbering walrus! Bobby Heenan was ten times the man you will ever be.

Van Dam your limited in ring ability is only matched by that of the Blue Meanie. Take another spliff, stoner boy.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Really finding it hard to make sense of this post. Who is it directed at?

More a general comment. I'm not referencing stuff but I find im watching my posting style a bit less as the game goes on. It is tiresome rephrasing things so as not to repeat yourself or reference something in this game that people would jump on. I think Isla is having a lot of fun now.

• Advertisement

Damn right I'm having fun. Of course that will probably change in about ten minutes.

sweet-chin-music-su-jeff-hardy-o.gif

I think you will be around post munch.

Feels like the game could kick into gear after this Munch too

tumblr_n6s4j6pOp51qzx229o2_400.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I think you will be around post munch.

Feels like the game could kick into gear after this Munch too

Oh why's that? Ye really happy with your munch selection?

• Advertisement

My favorite one so far

tenor.gif?itemid=8499742

tenor.gif

Still waiting for the betrayal TBH.

Nope I just believe in HBK's power to survive.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Still waiting for the betrayal TBH.

I'm a stand up guy really

ajmXe.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I understand the tactic of riling someone up to make a mistake and can actually understand it being used on me as a) I have not come out with a role and B) I'll actually respond a lot unlike the guys who I fear are quiet wolves. They will appear to accuse and vote though.

I don't know if I want a stunner used now but if one is

#FFAStun

1. Jake
    2. Barbara
    3. Derry

on number 3 Derry is one of the anon accounts I get a bit mixed up with others, has maybe merged into the group a bit but I could have just as easily picked Holly or someone else but did not want to go all quiet wolves. I'm sure at least one is semi talkative.

Yesterday your final FFA was Mary, Riona and Tegan. Granted, Mary got lynched, but now Riona and Tegan have also been replaced on your FFA by Jake and Derry.

I'm grateful to be off your list, but any reason why Jake is suddenly on it after not appearing on any of your FFAs yesterday?

Good luck everyone!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

#WWVote 3
    Holly Orla 8.52pm
    Isla - Riona 8.58pm
    Gabriel - Tegan 8.30pm
    Wendy - Mary 7.30pm

One of these is bull****. Why lie, Wendy? You voted for Tegan.

Only Angus, Phil, Derry, Orla and Jake actually voted for Mary.

Oh, bugger.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Well this is interesting

Isla WW wrote: »
    Oh, bugger.

You've been had by the looks of it

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »

Uh-huh...

Riona WW wrote: »
    Yesterday your final FFA was Mary, Riona and Tegan. Granted, Mary got lynched, but now Riona and Tegan have also been replaced on your FFA by Jake and Derry.

I'm grateful to be off your list, but any reason why Jake is suddenly on it after not appearing on any of your FFAs yesterday?

Honestly I don't have much to go on at the moment and I read your essay :D I don't want to be swayed by others opinions but I do think there are a few quiet wolves out there and they kinda fit the bill. Derry im not sure on as I said I kinda get him a bit mixed up with some others in terms of their specific posts / points made, id have to look ack through his posts and ignore the fact he is the one who got me bringing focus on myself but mentioned I could have just as easily gone with someone like Holly.

Straight up the only reason you dropped off my list is that you hadn't done much suspicious since early speculation fell on you andeven Isla stopped going at you. Plus that long post of yours did make a lot of sense so even though I've no idea what side your on im not rushing to lynch.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Uh-huh...

You'll be wanting that stunner now

Gabriel WW wrote: »

I changed my vote to Tegan at 8.50. I originally voted to switch to Mary but then felt bad as I thought we were making a mistake.

I kept that information to myself to see who would come out. And you did. A bit silly doing another role reveal tho.

I've never been turned, I did change my vote and keep it to myself but I did that for my own reasons. I'm still team WWF.

I changed my vote to Tegan at 8.50. I originally voted to switch to Mary but then felt bad as I thought we were making a mistake.

I kept that information to myself to see who would come out. And you did. A bit silly doing another role reveal tho.

Bull****, im sorry but you effectively forced a role reveal, if your bad everyone would have done the same due to the power you and Isla had over the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Honestly I don't have much to go on at the moment and I read your essay :D I don't want to be swayed by others opinions but I do think there are a few quiet wolves out there and they kinda fit the bill. Derry im not sure on as I said I kinda get him a bit mixed up with some others in terms of their specific posts / points made, id have to look ack through his posts and ignore the fact he is the one who got me bringing focus on myself but mentioned I could have just as easily gone with someone like Holly.

Straight up the only reason you dropped off my list is that you hadn't done much suspicious since early speculation fell on you andeven Isla stopped going at you. Plus that long post of yours did make a lot of sense so even though I've no idea what side your on im not rushing to lynch.

Thanks Angus, just wondering if there was something I missed with Jake. Wondering if there's something I'm missing with you :pac: But I don't think so right now.

Gab hasn't fully role revealed but I would be inclined to think HBK would know if Bret turned. Really don't know about whats going on here though

Bull****, im sorry but you effectively forced a role reveal, if your bad everyone would have done the same due to the power you and Isla had over the village

I have no power and no one should be following me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

doesn't make sense, why wait for someone to come out, then call them silly when they do?

Advertisement