Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

With ECW and WCW invaders waiting to pounce, Holly was brave enough to come to the ring, cutting a promo on the invaders, challenging them to come fight. He finished his promo and got a standing ovation from the crowd in attendance and waited for a fight. When the fight wouldn’t come to him, he decided to bring the fight to them. He walked up the ramp and turned to the crowd once more, but as he did he was attacked from behind by the WCW intruders.

The savagely beat the superstar until he lay motionless. The then wheeled out a wooden casket and dumped the body inside. But they weren’t done, as one of the invaders produced some gasoline and drenched the casket in the fuel. Suddenly a lighter was produced and dropped on the gasoline soaked casket, turning the wooden box into a ball of fire instantly.

Next-up-on-Smackdown-DanielBryan-vs-Kane-in-a-CasketMatch-WWE.jpg

Holly WW was killed!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Actually Isla can you now say why you originally speculated that Bret could have turned? You didn't want to at the time and then stopped considering it, it would seem.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Bull****, im sorry but you effectively forced a role reveal, if your bad everyone would have done the same due to the power you and Isla had over the village

I changed my vote to see if anyone would notice, I wanted to get called out so it would mean the wolves could no longer lie about their voting patterns. This will aid the village going forward.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Yeah sounds like Bret has got a bit of payback for Montreal alright

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'm lost here, but I'm hooked on what I think is happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Later that night, another wrestler walked backstage seemingly happy with himself. As the camera zoomed closer it could be seen that it was Steve WW laughing to himself.

Suddenly Steves smile was wiped from his face when he was smashed from behind by a barbed wire bat Steve lay motionless on the floor as blood oozed out of his skull. A final death blow was delivered to Steve WW to make sure he didn’t survive this hardcore assault.

baseball-bat-barbed-wire-rusty-blue-metal-sheet-zombie-fighting-85299411.jpg

Steve WW was killed

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah sounds like Bret has got a bit of payback for Montreal alright

Sorry wolf but I haven't turned. Now that the wolves know the vote results are being watched they can't lie on thread anymore.

Holly dying means they are aiming for our non revealed big names. Holly was quiet so it was hard to know but they obviously would not have killed one of their own. I hope she was not important

I don't recall much about Steve but again he clearly was not a wolf and I'm just hoping he wasn't one of our big guns. We need to strike back succesfully

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Was that wcw kill flavor or have we just lost the undertaker?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I changed my vote to see if anyone would notice, I wanted to get called out so it would mean the wolves could no longer lie about their voting patterns. This will aid the village going forward.

Nope. Not believing this. That is ridiculously convenient now that you've been called out by Gabby.

Fúck...they are shooting for the non-revealed big roles.

We helped them in fairness. God damn it.

Sorry wolf but I haven't turned. Now that the wolves know the vote results are being watched they can't lie on thread anymore.

Hold on. Your saying the only reason you changed was to snuff out the wolves lying on thread. And Gabriel calls bull**** on you and no one else.....

So Gabriel,

Did anyone else not vote for who they said?

I'm lost here, can someone help please?

How did Gabriel know that Wendy changed votes?

Was it just that Wendy said she was voting for someone before the lynch, and then said she voted for a different person after the lynch?

Hold on. Your saying the only reason you changed was to snuff out the wolves lying on thread. And Gabriel calls bull**** on you and no one else.....

I didnt say to snuff out, I said to deter them going forward. I am a villager but essentially a NRV now who can chat to HBK, I'm happy for ye all to lynch me as we prob wouldnt get a wolf anyway and it protects any of the big players on Team WWF left.

Isla use the vote results to see a pattern.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Actually Isla can you now say why you originally speculated that Bret could have turned? You didn't want to at the time and then stopped considering it, it would seem.

*Sigh*

I selected Riona to be accused yesterday. Shortly afterwards, Bret was informed of mail he had received. I waited for a while to see what this mail was. Then Wendy role revealed. They claim, obviously can't be verified that the mail they received forced them to role reveal.

Dunno if it's true or not now. Was leaning towards believing Wendy until this morning tbh.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Fúck...they are shooting for the non-revealed big roles.

We helped them in fairness. God damn it.

I was a little fearful of that which is the only reason I wondered were we (the non revealed roles) actually making ourselves more of a target after so many people came out.

We are down two and I would fear at least one of them is a big name given how many of the other names were already revealed.

I'm not sure how to take this Bret/Wendy thing yet but Im guessing thats what will come next. Hope it wasn't Taker and that was just flavor but it obviously wasn't Kane (assuming he is Kane) who could fit such flavor

I didnt say to snuff out, I said to deter them going forward. I am a villager but essentially a NRV now who can chat to HBK, I'm happy for ye all to lynch me as we prob wouldnt get a wolf anyway and it protects any of the big players on Team WWF left.

Isla use the vote results to see a pattern.

Why do you think we wouldn’t get a wolf? By the looks of it there is plenty of scope for even getting lucky with one

On another note,

Gabriel is clearly a wolf. Very little substance to the posts and then this big reveal this morning.

J'accuse!

• Advertisement

Why do you think we wouldn’t get a wolf? By the looks of it there is plenty of scope for even getting lucky with one

Because we were all over the place yesterday and I don't think Mary was a wolf. It looks like we're looking in all the wrong places again today too.

Isla WW wrote: »
    *Sigh*

I selected Riona to be accused yesterday. Shortly afterwards, Bret was informed of mail he had received. I waited for a while to see what this mail was. Then Wendy role revealed. They claim, obviously can't be verified that the mail they received forced them to role reveal.

Dunno if it's true or not now. Was leaning towards believing Wendy until this morning tbh.

Sorry for being the one to remember that but I would not have brought it up if not for this oddness with Wendy.

I still would not have thought Bret would be a character that would turn unless it involved the HBK route but things aren't looking great for her

Ok we have to kill Wendy, I've had access removed from our chatterbox

wait and see how she explains that on thread but that sounds like a retreat, walling herself off. Her response also kinda confirms the person who called her out as being good / trustworthy

Well that's a lie! HBK is a wolf so!! #screwjob!!!

Well that's a lie! HBK is a wolf so!! #screwjob!!!

This is a logical response, 1 of you has to be lying but you were already caught in a lie and HBK never went to WCW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

i turned off her powers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

wait

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i turned off her powers

Ah....

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    This is a logical response, 1 of you has to be lying but you were already caught in a lie and HBK never went to WCW

But HBK did screw Bret, and HBK is still in the backroom with me, so he's lying to you.

Look I'm happy for ye to kill me. I wasn't going to survive to the end anyway. But fwiw I am a villager 100%.

Advertisement