Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I didnt say to snuff out, I said to deter them going forward. I am a villager but essentially a NRV now who can chat to HBK, I'm happy for ye all to lynch me as we prob wouldnt get a wolf anyway and it protects any of the big players on Team WWF left.

Isla use the vote results to see a pattern.

Wendy this is nonsense. If you are a villager then we can't lynch you. We HAVE to lynch correctly for the next few days if we want to win this thing. This makes you even more suspicious to me.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok we have to kill Wendy, I've had access removed from our chatterbox

Looks like whatever happened Wendy has turned. I think we need a stunner here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

But HBK did screw Bret, and HBK is still in the backroom with me, so he's lying to you.

Look I'm happy for ye to kill me. I wasn't going to survive to the end anyway. But fwiw I am a villager 100%.

You must have missed the part where Tegan turned off your powers ;)

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i turned off her powers

Oh. Tegan why would you AGAIN turn off a potentially good persons role? Why not aim for a potential wolf? (yeah you could blind a good guy but it's a chance worth taking IMO)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Looks like whatever happened Wendy has turned. I think we need a stunner here.

I haven't really haven't. Waste the lynch if you want at least the Big players will be kept safe for now though. So I will die on my shield for the good of the team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i turned off her powers

Great, so that is what blindness does. It also explains all but her lie about voting. Makes sense to take away the powers of someone we think is a wolf although if she is one she is probably only turned since meeting HBK.

This is the 20th anniversary of the HBK/Bret screwjob I would not be shocked if the game was engineerd that just meeting HBK in his room could trigger the turn.

• Advertisement

You must have missed the part where Tegan turned off your powers ;)

Just seen that post now.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Great, so that is what blindness does. It also explains all but her lie about voting. Makes sense to take away the powers of someone we think is a wolf although if she is one she is probably only turned since meeting HBK.

This is the 20th anniversary of the HBK/Bret screwjob I would not be shocked if the game was engineerd that just meeting HBK in his room could trigger the turn.

I havent been turned. Sigh.

This is why I changed my vote to Tegan, Jericho thinks he knows it all but always gets it wrong.

My head is melted. Evil mods.

We broke the 2,000 posts mark earlier through all the excitement tho. So whoop.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lynch Form Open

• Advertisement

Who can we trust? No one. Not even ourselves. We.Are.Fcuked.

Miss you buddy... it's true you dont know what you have until it's gone...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I am utterly confused now. can anyone do an updated list of the active players left?

I havent been turned. Sigh.

This is why I changed my vote to Tegan, Jericho thinks he knows it all but always gets it wrong.

Jericho is someone who has been in WCW before and I did suspect Tegan because of the message sending stuff not being recieved but it had seemed like that situation had passed.

I don't think you should be stunnered like others but I would be thinking about a better reason for lying about your vote before we get to lynching, would be great if you could convince us to leave you alone and we ended up focusing on a wolf but how you'll do that I wait to see

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Remember tasks are probably in play again.

We need a list of remaining players.

With the roles out on thread we have a huge chance of nailing a wolf amongst the unknowns.

Isla WW - claimed HBK
    Wendy WW - claimed Bret
    Tegan WW - claimed Jericho
    Gabriel WW - claimed role, possibly HHH
    Frank WW - claimed Kurt Angle
    Derry WW - claimed Kane
    Liam WW - claimed NRV - can turn into X-Pac if something happens

Unknowns:
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Phil WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW
    Jake WW

Lynch one of these in bold tonight

We can deal with the Bret heel turn at another point.

7 names on that list. Let's just lynch that list and stunner if possible other names on it. Then we'll get to the bottom of lies re: Bret/other roles.

Holly voted for Orla. Can we find out exactly why? Might be a good place to start.

Steve voted Barbara. I originally thought Babs was good but I have been known to be mistaken.

We need a list of remaining players.

With the roles out on thread we have a huge chance of nailing a wolf amongst the unknowns.

Isla WW - claimed HBK
    Wendy WW - claimed Bret
    Tegan WW - claimed Jericho
    Gabriel WW - claimed role, possibly HHH
    Frank WW - claimed Kurt Angle
    Derry WW - claimed Kane
    Liam WW - claimed NRV - can turn into X-Pac if something happens

Unknowns:
    Barbara WW
    Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Phil WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW
    Jake WW

Lynch one of these in bold tonight

even though I fear hitting one of our own, the odds our in our favor going for that bolded group even if im in there. The strongest case has probably been made for Jake but these names are mostly the worrying fairly inactive type of wolves who it's harder to get a read on

Honestly I wanted to see if lying about my vote had any repercussions. i wanted to see if someone could see them or not.

Because right now, that could be the key to swing it in the village favour.

I knew I risked getting lynched from it, but as I said I'm ok to die as I am a NRV villager and it keeps the big guns safe until the munch.

Ye will lose a chance to find a potential wolf though, so that is a massive drawback, but the wolves will jump on my death so that will get the bangwagon going. At least ye'll be able to see what way the vote went and use that info accordingly.

• Advertisement

Honestly I wanted to see if lying about my vote had any repercussions. i wanted to see if someone could see them or not.

I knew I risked getting lynched from it, but as I said I'm ok to die as I am a NRV villager and it keeps the big guns safe until the munch.

Ye will lose a chance to find a potential wolf though, so that is a massive drawback, but the wolves will jump on my death so that will get the bangwagon going. At least ye'll be able to see what way the vote went and use that info accordingly.

Anyone voting for you tonight is a wolf in my eyes.

We have a list of 7 unknowns. That's the focus for today. We can deal with possible heel turn at a later date. Need a win today.

I actually believe all of the character claims at the moment although I don't like seeing HHH potentially being there and don't know what to think of the Bret/Wendy thing.

Also with the names bolded im probably going to end up going more on feel than dodgy things they did cos their posts aren't the ones that spring to mind easily due to inactivity

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Suddenly the lights go out in the WWE Arena.

B-fyj7FCIAAr_rW.png

Six druids stand at the ramp holding flame lit torches as they chant in tongue.

JR : What is this King? Who are these men?

King : I don’t know JR, may they are here to complain about you awful BBQ Sauce

The six men continue to chant ominously as eerie music begins to play!

bearer-urn.jpg

But suddenly…….a bolt of lightening hits the stage where the druids stand and smoke fills the arena.

The smoke clears and the druids are gone………..but replaced with a gold urn! Suddenly the urn begins to move and the lid pops open to reveal a beam of light. Suddenly we hear a loud gong of a bell………. And the light vanishes.

The lights remain off as the crowd begin to realise what is happening…………… suddenly the lights turn back on………

Undertaker_Shadows_q4sgri.jpg

Holly WW stands at the ramp in a long black trench coat and hat.

Holly WW has returned from the dead!

I don't think I'm going to be voting for you as even if you are a wolf you are not a big bad wolf. Plus im not convinced you are a wolf

That said I don't see how having "potentially HHH" listed above as an outed poster is helping our village

Roles aside, they still have to kill most of us to win. And each other I presume.

There's always the possibility one of those killed was a member of a wolf team.

YEYEYEYEYEYE!!

UNDERTAKER!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Guess who ain't dead no more?

Well that was a stroke of luck, we only lost Steve and we know for sure we have Taker on board. Holly if you get active let us know what you can do / were holding back so as not to out yourself. Whatever it was do it now, Taker can come back but probably not too many times

Roles aside, they still have to kill most of us to win. And each other I presume.

There's always the possibility one of those killed was a member of a wolf team.

never even thought of that. Would be great especially now that we have Taker back!

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Guess who ain't dead no more?

WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK

WELCOME BACK

Advertisement