Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ah no... i have to say it in backroom obviously.

Given someone has been turned and we dont have a clue who's who i will kill the last person who speaks between now and a pre determined time in the back room

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I was planning on doing this later but not sure how much I'll be able to be around. First off I'd like to apologise for getting all of your hopes up. We are not in a good way. Only one of the people killed before me was a wolf. I'm sorry for misleading you, but it came from a good place. I lied in order to see if anyone reacted bizarrely to news that their role was dead. You might be able to see something I didn't. Or maybe there was no reaction because of confusion.

Just to add to the confusion I wasn't entirely telling the truth earlier on. We are actually in a bad way wolf number wise. There are five left I believe. Heyman is alive so I'm guessing he recruited and they are up to 3 now.

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV
    Vernon WW - Faarooq (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Desmond WW - Goldberg (Wolf - WCW)
    Gertrude WW - Billy Gunn, NRV
    Mary WW - Jonn Bradshaw Layfield (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Holly WW - Taker - Undead Priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Yea I've a feeling he's talking alot of Guff TBH.

We will find out soon enough, stupid claim to make if he doesnt back it up though so id say its on the way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ive recieved a message by the mods, its to do with Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Ah no... i have to say it in backroom obviously.

Given someone has been turned and we dont have a clue who's who i will kill the last person who speaks between now and a pre determined time in the back room

Well this sounds made up....

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »

I thought we weren't allowed to disclose receiving messages from mods???

Holly WW wrote: »
    I was planning on doing this later but not sure how much I'll be able to be around. First off I'd like to apologise for getting all of your hopes up. We are not in a good way. Only one of the people killed before me was a wolf. I'm sorry for misleading you, but it came from a good place. I lied in order to see if anyone reacted bizarrely to news that their role was dead. You might be able to see something I didn't. Or maybe there was no reaction because of confusion.

Just to add to the confusion I wasn't entirely telling the truth earlier on. We are actually in a bad way wolf number wise. There are five left I believe. Heyman is alive so I'm guessing he recruited and they are up to 3 now.

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV
    Vernon WW - Faarooq (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Mary WW - Jonn Bradshaw Layfield (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)

Ah FML, thats an absolutely horrendous looking board.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV

Ah fcuk. Fcuk it anyways Holly.

Back to the original plan.

Well this sounds made up....

Ha it does doesnt it... your currently last though

Im right here, you gonna share?

• Advertisement

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV

Wow this is crushing....

Is there any chance this is wrong or made up? Can ECW convert the undertaker?

Actually devastated here.

Ha it does doesnt it... your currently last though

And you're full of sh*te.

Stun Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wow this is crushing....

Is there any chance this is wrong or made up? Can ECW convert the undertaker?

Actually devastated here.

I don't know if they can or not, but they didn't.

And you're full of sh*te.

Stun Derry.

Interesting

If you dont believe me, why stun me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Only logging on now, so have some catching up to do

I saw a comment saying I hadn't come under much scrutiny. Please, scrutinize away, ask any question, I have nothing to hide except my identity, and even then, if you think it'll help the village, I'll come out and say it

If you dont believe me, why stun me?

Because you made up a role claim. You claimed to be Kane you're clearly not, you must be a wolf.

Stun Derry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Also I'm an idiot :/

Virtanen wrote: »

I saw a comment saying I hadn't come under much scrutiny. Please, scrutinize away, ask any question, I have nothing to hide except my identity, and even then, if you think it'll help the village, I'll come out and say it

Who is this guy? Stun them! :pac::pac::pac:

Ah come on...

Is this a task, logging in under your non Anon account, thats 2 in close proximity.

• Advertisement

Also I'm an idiot :/

Both posted twice as well... task??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ive been given 2 equations for you to work out pn thread, ive been told you have to answer correctly for something to be triggered..... it has to be you.

I don't know why, or if it triggers something good ?

What is 30 divided by 10?

On.answering this one the next equation will be sent to me

Calling it now guys, Derry is 100% a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Oh the irony!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ah Holly, you had me tap-dancing around the place for about half an hour there until you told us how it really is.

Any chance you know where Steve's affiliation lay?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ive been given 2 equations for you to work out pn thread, ive been told you have to answer correctly for something to be triggered..... it has to be you.

No one said anything about maths being a part of this game! I am NOT on board with this!

Riona WW wrote: »
    Ah Holly, you had me tap-dancing around the place for about half an hour there until you told us how it really is.

Any chance you know where Steve's affiliation lay?

I expect not as they were killed before Steve.

Dont answer this yet

Dont answer this yet

WOLF. You would say that.

• Advertisement

If this is aimed at me and with village agreement ill answer but this is dodge as ****

Advertisement