Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Wait so Mary wasn't a wolf? Aww. It would've been a great play if she had.

Any chance that Holly has been converted and is now backtracking on her original list in an effort to make it seem like her new wolf team isn't as bad off as they really are? I would really like if this was the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    If this is aimed at me and with village agreement ill answer but this is dodge as ****

It does seem like a task as we are not allowed mention PMs we were sent.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I know, im afriad of whats triggered

Frank WW wrote: »
    Wait so Mary wasn't a wolf? Aww. It would've been a great play if she had.

Any chance that Holly has been converted and is now backtracking on her original list in an effort to make it seem like her new wolf team isn't as bad off as they really are? I would really like if this was the case.

Is it sad that I'm still hoping that, that is the case?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hmm, is this something to do with the Dudleyz...

Will the next question be 'What comes between C and E in the alphabet?'

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I expect not as they were killed before Steve.

Why did you think barb was good.

Wendy i obviously haven't used my role yet. I am currently torn between liam and angus but you are doing your best to get to front of my list.

I will have a vote on thread for my kill. I will set a time later when i read through the thread for today.

Safe to say the game has really come alive now, we've had false vote reveals, a heel turn, a resurrection, a false role reveal list and a fake Kane.

Talk about a busy morning!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    WOLF. You would say that.

Swear to god wendy. 1 more. I dare you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Why did you think barb was good.

Wendy i obviously haven't used my role yet. I am currently torn between liam and angus but you are doing your best to get to front of my list.

I will have a vote on thread for my kill. I will set a time later when i read through the thread for today.

I still think she is personally. I really don't want to get into why though. If you catch my drift.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I know, im afriad of whats triggered

The only reason i would answer is based on my previous thoughts of you however im now questioning my earlier thoughts hugely. Was that questioned aimed at me or the thread in general?

• Advertisement

I dunno.what the next equation is, the mods have said it safe to asl you orla, im encouraged to ask infact

Aimed at you, it must be you who types the answer in a reply, no one else

Safe to say the game has really come alive now, we've had false vote reveals, a heel turn, a resurrection, a false role reveal list and a fake Kane.

Talk about a busy morning!

Ill give u this one

I dunno.what the next equation is, the mods have said it safe to asl you orla, im encouraged to ask infact

Beaker Joe and LordTSC be twiddling their thumbs and grinning like cheshire cats behind the curtain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry how did you get your kill activated?

Riona WW wrote: »
    Beaker Joe and LordTSC be twiddling their thumbs and grinning like cheshire cats behind the curtain.

Yea well played mods... well played... the game has turned to chaos. Great fun :)

Doris WW wrote: »
    Derry how did you get your kill activated?

Imagination I imagine.

The real Kane would get a kill when the Undertaker is killed I reckon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Aimed at you, it must be you who types the answer in a reply, no one else

Im not sure where your going, if you'd asked me yesterday id engage because i suspect id know the result, however its a task day for wolves and i dont like it. Ill go with the village thoughts on it, should i answer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I still think she is personally. I really don't want to get into why though. If you catch my drift.

I'll also add Wendy knows what I'm talking about.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Im not sure where your going, if you'd asked me yesterday id engage because i suspect id know the result, however its a task day for wolves and i dont like it. Ill go with the village thoughts on it, should i answer?

LttuJt.gif

• Advertisement

Speaking of PMs, did anyone ever receive those PMs that Tegan sent? I can't remember how/if that was resolved.

All. I Know is that the next equation is given to me after this is answered, I know the answer but you and only you can reply to get the next equation.....So im told

I have the fear

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Imagination I imagine.

The real Kane would get a kill when the Undertaker is killed I reckon.

That was my thought earlier, and as undertaker was killed, though back now, it could be activated?

In better news guys. The mods have taken pity on poor Kurt and given me a backroom. It's a bit sparse though.

Frank WW wrote: »
    In better news guys. The mods have taken pity on poor Kurt and given me a backroom. It's a bit sparse though.

Its depressing isnt it

Riona WW wrote: »
    Speaking of PMs, did anyone ever receive those PMs that Tegan sent? I can't remember how/if that was resolved.

There was no PM's it was just that she blinded us so we couldn't do anything. The target doesn't seem to have been notified that they were blinded.

Actually did my vote count last night then if I was blind?

Well sure will we answer the first 'equation' to see what the next one is?

I mean i get the odd pity comment from them but sure theres no fun in that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Orla don't let yourself be part of a task
    even if you are now a Wolf.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Its depressing isnt it

It's ok though I'm gonna stick up a few pictures of myself and maybe get a futon. It'll be gorge when I'm finished!

Advertisement