Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    All. I Know is that the next equation is given to me after this is answered, I know the answer but you and only you can reply to get the next equation.....So im told

I have the fear

You do? I dont like your play here, ive 1 vote no and it'll depend on the village. What happens if someone else answers? Oddly specific

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Orla don't let yourself be part of a task
    even if you are now a Wolf.

Agreed with Tegan. This smells bad. Even though, I think Babs is good so...??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    There was no PM's it was just that she blinded us so we couldn't do anything. The target doesn't seem to have been notified that they were blinded.

Actually did my vote count last night then if I was blind?

Ah right, so Tegan chooses who to blind by sending them a PM. A PM doesn't have to show up on the end of the person who has been 'blinded' though. Got it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

There was no PM's it was just that she blinded us so we couldn't do anything. The target doesn't seem to have been notified that they were blinded.

Actually did my vote count last night then if I was blind?

Yes I lied about the vote thing, you would have lost your defensive power but I didn't want the wolves to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well sure will we answer the first 'equation' to see what the next one is?

What if there is only 1 question and babs is bluffing?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Agreed with Tegan. This smells bad. Even though, I think Babs is good so...??

So did i till about 20 minutes ago

Isla did you accuse Wendy of being a wolf today?
    is that why someone turned?

No I accused Gabriel. Then you blinded Wendy and I thought she had gone bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Teagan... who did u blind today?

Although... I did say We have to kill Wendy.. Oh. Sh1t. Maybe that caused a conversion??

• Advertisement

No I accused Gabriel. Then you blinded Wendy and I thought she had gone bad

Answered

Holly WW wrote: »
    I was planning on doing this later but not sure how much I'll be able to be around. First off I'd like to apologise for getting all of your hopes up. We are not in a good way. Only one of the people killed before me was a wolf. I'm sorry for misleading you, but it came from a good place. I lied in order to see if anyone reacted bizarrely to news that their role was dead. You might be able to see something I didn't. Or maybe there was no reaction because of confusion.

Just to add to the confusion I wasn't entirely telling the truth earlier on. We are actually in a bad way wolf number wise. There are five left I believe. Heyman is alive so I'm guessing he recruited and they are up to 3 now.

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV
    Vernon WW - Faarooq (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Desmond WW - Goldberg (Wolf - WCW)
    Gertrude WW - Billy Gunn, NRV
    Mary WW - Jonn Bradshaw Layfield (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Holly WW - Taker - Undead Priest

Btw I told ye we only had one wolf last night. I was very confused by Holly's post but assumed I was misinformed.

Ok we have to kill Wendy, I've had access removed from our chatterbox

Oh balls. Was this enough to turn Bret? Now I'm questioning it myself. Balls!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Im kust sharing info with the village.... up to orla now, I wont press her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Btw I told ye we only had one wolf last night. I was very confused by Holly's post but assumed I was misinformed.

And how do you know we've only got one wolf?

Shawn Michaels: The fans love him but the Heartbreak Kid has developed a reputation over the years for being a bit of a nuisance backstage. Shawn only cares about himself, and will make sure to lay the blame for all his problems on everyone but himself. The Sexy Boy's big mouth may lead everyone to admire his charisma, but he's as prone to land himself in hot water as he is to help the team, especially if Bret Hart hears the rumours HBK is spreading behind his back.

I wonder if this could have possibly caused the conversion. Still though, i was more dodge on Wendy post her reveal yesterday than i would now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    What if there is only 1 question and babs is bluffing?

I hadn't thought of that. I just took the instructions from the mods that Bab gave at face value. Now I'm not so sure.

If Babs is bluffing (and therefore a wolf?) it seems to be a hell of a limb for her to be putting herself out on.

If it's a task set to the wolves, it seems a little unfair to Babs (presumably a wolf) as it is so obvious to the rest of the thread.

With Holly's report, it seems that the wolves are still in good shape. It would be a very unnecessary, visible move for the wolves.

All that said, there are people here who are more experienced at this than me, so I'll go with whatever the village decides.

It is a dodgy turn of events though.

And how do you know we've only got one wolf?

Holly said.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Calling it now guys, Derry is 100% a wolf.

What changed to make you target him instead of me?

Someone has obviously been turned. I'm right now considering people who did appear in WCW/ECW as being more susceptible to being turned and that perhaps it was Reyman bringing in a new guy to replace RVMary. Jericho would be a possibility for the turn in this case.

Hard not to still have Wendy in our thoughts given the vote lie reveal but Im not too ogne on Wendy Wolf yet to be honest.

We had been doing well (at least we know that now) So I wouldn't neccesarily let this distract us from who we originally thought could still be wolves.

I love how wendy suddenly believes that i can and would kill her :)

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

Someone has obviously been turned. I'm right now considering people who did appear in WCW/ECW as being more susceptible to being turned and that perhaps it was Reyman bringing in a new guy to replace RVMary. Jericho would be a possibility for the turn in this case.

Hard not to still have Wendy in our thoughts given the vote lie reveal but Im not too ogne on Wendy Wolf yet to be honest.

We had been doing well (at least we know that now) So I wouldn't neccesarily let this distract us from who we originally thought could still be wolves.

The wolves ate doing well we are up **** creek

You might want to read on a bit and your opinions might change as to how we are doing.

Derry WW wrote: »
    The wolves ate doing well we are up **** creek

Maybe but until the reveal I was not thinking we had gotten Bischoff & Hogan plus RDV from ECW.

Unfortunately I feel we had more to go on with those ones

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Holly said.

No you're misunderstanding my question. You said:
    Originally Posted by Tegan WW viewpost.gif
    Btw I told ye we only had one wolf last night.
    I was very confused by Holly's post but assumed I was misinformed.

How did you know before Holly came out that we only had one wolf last night?

You might want to read on a bit and your opinions might change as to how we are doing.

Guess I missed something, gimme a minute to get shunted back down to earth (read back), hope nobody big died.

Maybe but until the reveal I was not thinking we had gotten Bischoff & Hogan plus RDV from ECW.

The initial role reveal was a lie. We only got one wolf in Desmond (who was Goldberg).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

how much of the thread have you read? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

The mods have given me the next equation......

Should I post it orla, it again is directed for you

No you're misunderstanding my question. You said:

How did you know before Holly came out that we only had one wolf last night?

Ask my cheerleaders. I figured it out, also the seer has posted a few hints as we went along.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The mods have given me the next equation......

Should I post it orla, it again is directed for you

Tbh you said you wouldn't be given the next equation till the first was answered so id prefer if you didnt post whatever cryptic question your about to post. This is way too obvious for a wolf task though

Advertisement