Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Dunno what to make of this task/quiz to be honest but heres the cynic in me....

In one way it seems far too obvious but Bubba Ray and Dvon will be making an appearance if it is a task and successful.

So there are still 5 confirmed wolves (started with 5 -1(vern) + 1(conversion). If this task was to bring the dudley brothers into the game then that would give them 7 and it would be game over for us, even if we were to lynch babs straight away after. the wolves could definitely afford sacrificing one of their own if it meant they gained 1 overall this late in the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ok now im up to speed, another Wendy type, I did it to test you all.
    Holly WW wrote: »

Nigel WW - Gillberg
    Abigail WW - Sable, NRV
    Vernon WW - Faarooq (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Desmond WW - Goldberg (Wolf - WCW)
    Gertrude WW - Billy Gunn, NRV
    Mary WW - Jonn Bradshaw Layfield (villager trying to complete tasks to team up with his former acolyte teammate)
    Holly WW - Taker - Undead Priest

That does not make great reading but all our big names minus Taker haven't been killed at least.

Golderb x2 and JBL is now my voting history, a bit less impressive

sorry that should read dessie and not vern

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ok we're fooked

I thought when i was reading back that we were aceing it until Holly came back.

Sorry Mary :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ask my cheerleaders. I figured it out, also the seer has posted a few hints as we went along.

How would the seer know who is dead?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

To be directed at orla.......

What squad number did the manchester United captain wear in the years of 98 to 04

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ive been given 2 equations for you to work out pn thread, ive been told you have to answer correctly for something to be triggered..... it has to be you.

I don't know why, or if it triggers something good ?

What is 30 divided by 10?

On.answering this one the next equation will be sent to me

Scenario has changed in 30 mins Babs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla, id say answer the question and then see where we are with the second one. At the moment we need a break so feck it.

Haha...

Mods: Mwah ha ha, Barbara, deliver this message forth. Once they read it, they will be itching to answer it and see what unfolds next...

Barbara: Nope, they're not interested.

Mods: But..wait...what? Did you tell them it was an equation? Tell them again, they will beg you for the second equation.

Barbara: No, they're really not interested and to be honest, you're getting me in shíte out there.

Mods: M'kay, well here's the second question anyway :(

Jesus christ this game has more twists and turns than a vince russo scripted episode of raw

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    How would the seer know who is dead?

the seer can peek good/evil
    then the person dies or dosen't
    the seer know knows who did die and if theybhad peeked them thn thy getvto know z
    then tey saybthinsg to me si i undestand then withbthe teading asnd theres were are all finished and understanding

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Haha...

Mods: Mwah ha ha, Barbara, deliver this message forth. Once they read it, they will be itching to answer it and see what unfolds next...

Barbara: Nope, they're not interested.

Mods: But..wait...what? Did you tell them it was an equation? Tell them again, they will beg you for the second equation.

Barbara: No, they're really not interested and to be honest, you're getting me in shíte out there.

Mods: M'kay, well here's the second question anyway :(

Get your clothes on Stu, you're exposing yourself!

And another break in kayfabe. This game is melting my head

Liam WW wrote: »
    Jesus christ this game has more twists and turns than a vince russo scripted episode of raw

Hats the one with the cocaine cooks in rte rught ?

Its a very obvious reference, and it tallies with my earlier thoughts of your role but i dont like it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ask my cheerleaders. I figured it out, also the seer has posted a few hints as we went along.

You "figured it out"? Ah come on. Either you're some sort of savant or you have insider knowledge that you're not telling us.

Or else I'm about as dumb as I am handsome.
    kurt-angle.png

Jake WW wrote: »
    Orla, id say answer the question and then see where we are with the second one. At the moment we need a break so feck it.

I know the answer to both questions and i think we all get the reference, id have answered yesterday however on a wolf task day im not touching it.

Frank WW wrote: »
    You "figured it out"? Ah come on. Either you're some sort of savant or you have insider knowledge that you're not telling us.

Or else I'm about as dumb as I am handsome.
    kurt-angle.png

im nobodies servent

I need to stop googling pictures of Kurt Angle in work or the IT team will think I have a problem.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So, it's been an eventful morning then...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Your ass is mine Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I need to stop googling pictures of Kurt Angle in work or the IT team will think I have a problem.

You've already came out, I wouldn't worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

You do have a problem

Your ass is mine Orla

Are you going mad or what? Ive you've an accusation to make then make it, your behaving very odd

Doris WW wrote: »
    You've already came out, I wouldn't worry.

I did not! I have a lovely wife. Seriously she's a babe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

To be directed at orla.......

What squad number did the manchester United captain wear in the years of 98 to 04

Holy shít, it's not the Dudleyz, it's...well, you have a look for yourselves.

LordTSC- Nice touch with the question.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Some of these might work too :P

sweetchin1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Orla WW was being asked questions by a new interviewer in the ring The usual questions came up about plans for the future and upcoming matches, until the interviewer asked her …..

Interviewer : “What is 30 divided by 10”

Orla WW : What….3…..why you asking me that?

Interviewer : And what squad number was the Manchester United captain wearing in 1998 to 2004?

Orla WW : What, Why do you care?

Interviewer : What?!

Orla WW : This is crazy, 16 I think, but what does it matter?

Interviewer: What?

Orla WW : I said 16

Interviewer: What?

Interviewer : 16….. now say those the answers to those questions together?
    Orla WW : 3….1

giphy.gif

Suddenly the interviewer takes off the wig and make up and reveals a nice one fingered salute before kicking Orla WW in the gut and delivering a Stone Cold Stunner!

ORLA WW HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Orla WW wrote: »
    I know the answer to both questions and i think we all get the reference, id have answered yesterday however on a wolf task day im not touching it.

babs is claiming Austin ?
    well if shes not she should ne stunned

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I love how wendy suddenly believes that i can and would kill her :)

WOLF

Advertisement