Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Updated to include the latest events.

I'm a villager (yes, I know, if course I'd say that)

Doris, Riona, Phil, Angus and Jake are all wolves

Plus one claimed role which has been converted

So where are vince, hhh, and the rock, for example?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

With Angus dead there seem to be four unknowns. I know there was a conversion too, but of role claims I mean. Could someone please confirm that for me before I drop my next taker bomb?

Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Phil WW
    Jake WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

'Sake, you can't go and make a post without missing something around here!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    With Angus dead there seem to be four unknowns. I know there was a conversion too, but of role claims I mean. Could someone please confirm that for me before I drop my next taker bomb?

Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Phil WW
    Jake WW

That's the 4... holy crap what's the next Taker bomb?

I believe Orla was evil because I saw her hint at being the seer. But unfortunately the seer was Vernon. Seer is dead.

• Advertisement

Derry I think you made a mistake with Angus. I think he was our BG....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW
    Riona WW
    Phil WW
    Jake WW

thisbis correct
    all likly wolves as well

I believe Orla was evil because I saw her hint at being the seer. But unfortunately the seer was Vernon. Seer is dead.

i thoiugb orla was the dmseer alrighg
    so vernon was the seer ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Derry I think you made a mistake with Angus. I think he was our BG....

Whys that Isla?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    i thoiugb orla was the dmseer alrighg
    so vernon was the seer ?

Vernon was the seer.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whys that Isla?

Give me a minute and I'll find the post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Would it help if I came out with my role?

Probably not, since I'm an NRV

Anyway, if my death ensures the village wins by knowing who the remaining wolves are, I'm happy with that

Vernon was the seer.

whay was he doing a task
    why did you put a reason why he was doing a task

have you been turned

Tegan WW wrote: »
    whay was he doing a task
    why did you put a reason why he was doing a task

have you been turned

I don't know if he was doing a task, but I put that in because I have a feeling he was doing a task and I wanted to hide his true nature but still make it seem plausible to wolves that I wasn't just saying nrv. So I faked the acolytes thing.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Accuse me Isla. I'm not Bret but If your really HBK i'm confident you will make it through the next munch (can't say why unfortunately) although if your as much of a target as you think you are understand others will think you may be a wolf by surviving the Munch.
    I think you will be around post munch.

Feels like the game could kick into gear after this Munch too
    Nope I just believe in HBK's power to survive.

These three posts lead me to believe Angus was our BG...

Are you ready for the final taker bomb?

Are you ready for the final taker bomb?

I guess so

Nigel WW - Gillberg (Lynch 1)
    Abigail WW (Modkill) - Sable
    Vernon WW (Stunner) - Vince (seer)
    Desmond WW (Lynch 2) - Goldberg (Wolf)
    Gertrude WW (Munch) Billy Gunn Triggerable NRV (no idea what this trigger was or what it did/would have done)
    Mary WW (Lynch 3) The Rock (bodyguard)

So don't worry about any of the unclaimed being the seer or bodyguard. They're all done and dusted unfortunately. I don't know the roles of any who died since I died. I suspect at least one was a wolf (Orla) but I don't know.

The four unclaimed can be gone after almost at will, no idea who HHH is.

I weighed up revealing the bodyguard's death between giving the wolves the knowledge they were dead with trying to find connections between people. I'd rather you know Mary was the bodyguard than think Angus was and get something wrong based on that.

Ok folks, was hoping to hold on to this a bit longer but the risk of a chokeslam is just too much.

Also, I'm not sure if Babs has to wait 24 hours to deliver another stunner, so therefore she could be up for the munch tomorrow morning. Maybe another reveal might help share the heat with her.

So...

I have been drawn as the 3 personalities of Mick Foley - Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind.

I am definitely WWF, haven't been converted to another promotion as of yet, and am a different personality of Mick Foley each day.

My 'power' is - Depending on the personality and day, I'll either have 0 vote, 1 vote or 2.

I have my own back room, just for me, it's pretty lonely in there and as far as I can see, useless. I can't invite anyone.

This reveal and the details of my 'power' should help to answer why the voting patterns aren't revealed after a lynch.

Have a nice day :)

Sorry for any confusion, but I was trying to give you help by maybe catching wolves in the confusion. You can all make your minds up about that.

If I was a wolf I'd have turned Gabriel. So my recommendation is that HHH reveals and you lynch the rest and then Gabriel.

• Advertisement

Ok... so it might have been a great move by Derry/Kane. That's a bonus anyways I guess.

Poor Mary. She should have told us.

ANOTHER ROLE REVEAL?? OH CHRIST

giphy.gif

Sorry for any confusion, but I was trying to give you help by maybe catching wolves in the confusion. You can all make your minds up about that.

If I was a wolf I'd have turned Gabriel. So my recommendation is that HHH reveals and you lynch the rest and then Gabriel.

On this, HHH may be dead already. I don't know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

On this, HHH may be dead already. I don't know.

What was angus?

Thought so too, and I alluded to that at the start of my 'Destruction of Jake' editorial.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Thought so too, and I alluded to that at the start of my 'Destruction of Jake' editorial.

Clarity here. I thought you were the seer. I was deliberately keeping attention on you so as to keep the wolves from munching you.

Nigel WW - Gillberg (Lynch 1)
    Abigail WW (Modkill) - Sable
    Vernon WW (Stunner) - Vince (seer)
    Desmond WW (Lynch 2) - Goldberg (Wolf)
    Gertrude WW (Munch) Billy Gunn Triggerable NRV (no idea what this trigger was or what it did/would have done)
    Mary WW (Lynch 3) The Rock (bodyguard)

So don't worry about any of the unclaimed being the seer or bodyguard. They're all done and dusted unfortunately. I don't know the roles of any who died since I died. I suspect at least one was a wolf (Orla) but I don't know.

The four unclaimed can be gone after almost at will, no idea who HHH is.

I weighed up revealing the bodyguard's death between giving the wolves the knowledge they were dead with trying to find connections between people. I'd rather you know Mary was the bodyguard than think Angus was and get something wrong based on that.

Damn!!

Ok, again, in my essay from this morning, I said that I thought Mary hinted at being the Rock before when she was under pressure, and I didn't call it at the time because I didn't want to out her.

Some y'all better start listening to me!

So wait...Isla...WTF was Angus hinting at in those posts if not the BG??

Riona WW wrote: »
    Damn!!

Ok, again, in my essay from this morning, I said that I thought Mary hinted at being the Rock before when she was under pressure, and I didn't call it at the time because I didn't want to out her.

Some y'all better start listening to me!

So wait...Isla...WTF was Angus hinting at in those posts if not the BG??

No freaking idea. As I said, I was deliberately hunting you as I thought you were the seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Just feel like I should point out:

Holly died
    Was resurrected
    Revealed a positive list of deaths

A conversion took place

Holly revealed a not-so positive list of deaths

Is it possible that Holly was turned, and her 2nd list is a lie?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So is it only Phil, Jake and Doris who have yet to claim a role and are still alive?

Must be at least 1 wolfie amongst us

Advertisement