Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Top stuff Jake :pac:

But I don't buy it.

If someone else were to come out and dispute Holly's list along with you, now that might be different.

Hollys legit i think. But shes not being straight on this one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ill wait for now, jake might be on to sonething here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake WW wrote: »

If she is claiming that Mary was the Rock and BG, and you are now claiming that you are the Rock (or anyone on Holly's list), how is Holly legit in your eyes?

Help us to help you Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Holly WW wrote: »
    This is my full info (already given).

Nigel WW - Gillberg (Lynch 1)
    Abigail WW (Modkill) - Sable
    Vernon WW (Stunner) - Vince (seer)
    Desmond WW (Lynch 2) - Goldberg (Wolf)
    Gertrude WW (Munch) Billy Gunn Triggerable NRV (no idea what this trigger was or what it did/would have done)
    Mary WW (Lynch 3) The Rock (bodyguard)

That's all I have to work off. I did the rest in the hope of spooking wolves. I've no idea who the people who died after me were. I will also be gone soon. I can't give any more information than that because I don't have it. The rest of the mess might help find a wolf or two hopefully.

Ok im ok with this list.

It means that i trust all the people who have claimed main roles are who they say they are as there have been no counters.

There are 3 unkowns... all 3 could be wolves and that still leaves us with 1 original wolf. He is hiding in the claimed roles not in the op.

Liam is claiming xpac not in op... is there anyone else claiming a role not in the op?

I think we should kill liam tonight. He is my pick for exactly the same reason many are picking Jake plus another few things. Also he's very happy to follow the list and put himself 4th???? If i was an nrv id wana go first so i didnt have to sit through it.

But who else claimed a non op role?

Could hplly be the convert?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    With Tegans reveal it's really between me and Derry. Personally I know where my vote is going : to Barbara! But as is now traditional I'll change it at the last second.

Fellow Villagers, as long as you don't get caught up in my bull**** and miss what others are (or are not) saying, I'm no threat to you. If my babbling is getting in the way, if you genuinely think Derry is not a wolf, do what you gotta do. I hoped to be a worthwhile member of the team but I'm not great at planning big moves quietly I guess. I'm not a wolf. I'm not a trick-villager with a Lynch penalty clause. I'm just a guy who is kind of enjoying running off at the mouth with no regard for the consequences. Let the chips fall where they may.

This sounds like the Rock to me

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ill wait for now, jake might be on to sonething here.

Well then one of you help me!

Unless it's one of those 'in case it tells the wolves too much' type of things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Oh you're not even claiming I was converted. Good grief. If you are going to counter claim at least go the whol hog.

Riona WW wrote: »
    If she is claiming that Mary was the Rock and BG, and you are now claiming that you are the Rock (or anyone on Holly's list), how is Holly legit in your eyes?

Help us to help you Jake.

I think hollys drip feeding stuff. Normally id wait but i) im genuinely not around much later and ii) holly only has till 6

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Actually have we confirmed Gabriel as HHH or was that just an assumption?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

I think its just liam? Guys he has to be a wolf no? None of the other claimed roles are given as dead in any of holly's list. Liam made a role up, claimed it can't be countered. Everyone else has a role that can be countered.

Vote locked

Frank WW wrote: »
    Actually have we confirmed Gabriel as HHH or was that just an assumption?

Well the conversation this morning, which Wendy didn't refute leads me to believe him. But he'd be prime for converting.

If I were a wolf, now is about the time I would start to counterclaim. So Jake you're right on time buddy!

Guffy wrote: »
    I think its just liam? Guys he has to be a wolf no? None of the other claimed roles are given as dead in any of holly's list. Liam made a role up, claimed it can't be countered. Everyone else has a role that can be countered.

Vote locked

Guffy put your clothes on

I think hollys drip feeding stuff. Normally id wait but i) im genuinely not around much later and ii) holly only has till 6

I'm not drip feeding any more, already announced my last Taker bomb.

Why would I hide the bodyguard's death and then announce the death if I knew it didn't happen? That wouldn't make any sense if I was legit, as you said.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well the conversation this morning, which Wendy didn't refute leads me to believe him. But he'd be prime for converting.

Yeah but did Gabriel ever come out and say :Oh hai guys. I'm HHH.

Or are we just assuming coz he knew the votes?

Basically yes

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm not drip feeding any more, already announced my last Taker bomb.

Why would I hide the bodyguard's death and then announce the death if I knew it didn't happen? That wouldn't make any sense if I was legit, as you said.

I dont know why holly. But I'm the rock!

This sounds like the Rock to me

This was the one from a few days ago which made me think that she was hinting at The Rock...
    They're building a gallows outsiiiiiide my cell..
    I got 21 minutes to goooooooo

I'm not sure what that smell is, probably my goose cooking. But it could be something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Still...

If I
    Should stay
    I would only get in your way....
    And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Will always love youuuuuuyuuuuuuuuuuuuyuuuu

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

He's been very quiet since his brief reveal.

Bye Jake, at least you went down swinging.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I don't want to distract from Jake, however I do want to come out and say who I am, in the vague hope I avoid both a Stunner and a lynching

I'm Road Dogg, an NRV, aligned with both DX and Billy Gunn (although I didn't know he was in the game until Taker's list)

A certain set of circumstances would have activated a hidden ability. Unfortunately I don't know the circumstances or the ability. I'm therefore sure that Liam is X-Pac (can't rule out he's been converted, of course), since his roles were so similar to mine

I have no problem being lynched - I'm in a group of 3, where 2 are guaranteed wolves, that's not a good place to be. It would help the village to remove all three roles, so I'm happy to die under those circumstances. Of course, I would rather stay alive, but beggars can't be choosers

Jake and Doris are the OG wolves, guaranteed (barring deception by Taker)

Interesting..... food for thought jake, who shall we lynch jake?

And he knew about Wendy and she's basically confirmed him then. right. All pre-convert though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Christ it has all kicked off today. Before you start throwing around stunners I will come clean.

edge1.jpg

I dont have a backroom, my only power is to survive a spear from goldberg and he dies instead.

And he knew about Wendy and she's basically confirmed him then. right. All pre-convert though.

You could have been converted also Frank, the convert is too hard to find right now, we need to focus on the original wolves and those who haven't claimed a role.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Interesting..... food for thought jake, who shall we lynch jake?

Careful. I've just thought if we haven't got Hogan yet he could manipulate the votes.

AH JESUS!!

ANOTHER ROLE CLAIM?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Christ it has all kicked off today. Before you start throwing around stunners I will come clean.

I dont have a backroom, my only power is to survive a spear from goldberg and he dies instead.

IF...and I do mean IF you are Edge why the hell did you come out? I mean now Goldberg will avoid hitting you and possible take out one of our top guys!

Careful. I've just thought if we haven't got Hogan yet he could manipulate the votes.

Everyone lynch Jake and if he doesn't die Hogan has been manipulating.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    IF...and I do mean IF you are Edge why the hell did you come out? I mean now Goldberg will avoid hitting you and possible take out one of our top guys!

Goldberg is dead according to Holly

Advertisement