Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    IF...and I do mean IF you are Edge why the hell did you come out? I mean now Goldberg will avoid hitting you and possible take out one of our top guys!

Goldberg is dead Wendy. As per my final Taker bomb of around 2 hours ago.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

IF...and I do mean IF you are Edge why the hell did you come out? I mean now Goldberg will avoid hitting you and possible take out one of our top guys!

Goldberg is dead... assuming Holly is telling the truth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Goldberg is dead Wendy. As per my final Taker bomb of around 2 hours ago.

Ah of course! Never mind, in that case, good reveal Doris :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Goldberg is dead according to holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Everyone lynch Jake and if he doesn't die Hogan has been manipulating.

Look by all means lynch me. We dont need a bg at this stage. But im the rock

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Goldberg is dead... assuming Holly is telling the truth.

Here is the thing Holly is right, as she had Vernon in originally as Hogan, if he was Hogan why wouldn't he have used creative control to block the stunner kill?

Ah of course! Never mind, in that case, good reveal Doris :)
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Goldberg is dead according to holly

Yep got it, good reveal fellow Canadian and welcome to team WWF, who's left now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

We need to start talking about speeding the game up guys.....

We have debated long and hard in the backroom, so sorry about the delay.

Speed day tomorrow of

11am munch

1pm lynch

2pm Munch

5pm Lynch

6pm munch

9pm lynch?

That suit? like if so

Here is the thing Holly is right, as she had Vernon in originally as Hogan, if he was Hogan why wouldn't he have used creative control to block the stunner kill?

I figured Hogan could only manipulate votes but you could have a point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yep got it, good reveal fellow Canadian and welcome to team WWF, who's left now?
    You're very quick to accept Doris' unconfirmable role reveal, while not even mentioning mine. So maybe you were converted after all?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

You could have been converted also Frank, the convert is too hard to find right now, we need to focus on the original wolves and those who haven't claimed a role.

Oh god yeah I know that. I was just wondering about his role as I wasn't sure.

Phil WW wrote: »
    You're very quick to accept Doris' unconfirmable role reveal, while not even mentioning mine. So maybe you were converted after all?

I didnt even notice yours... or you tbh.

Did you put a pretty picture in it like Doris?

Also are you Canadian?

Yeah I'm with Wendy. Voting for Jake tonight. If we all vote Jake even if he is Hogan he can't manipulate a runaway lynch... I think. Although he could just vote for one person.. Fcuk. Are we sure he's not Hogan?

Yeah I'm with Wendy. Voting for Jake tonight. If we all vote Jake even if he is Hogan he can't manipulate a runaway lynch... I think. Although he could just vote for one person.. Fcuk. Are we sure he's not Hogan?

He could be Hogan... but he can only survive one lynch and if we all vote him and he doesn't die we know then who he is fo sho.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    We need to start talking about speeding the game up guys.....

We have debated long and hard in the backroom, so sorry about the delay.

Speed day tomorrow of

11am munch

1pm lynch

2pm Munch

5pm Lynch

6pm munch

9pm lynch?

That suit? like if so

Fine.

By the way, earlier I credited LordTSC for a nice touch with one of the 316 questions. I forgot that you would be just as deserving of credit for that idea. Nice one.

Great game you've put together lads, hope there's more twists and turns in store.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake is top of my list at the minute anyway. I believe Mary was the BG and this is his last chance to save himself.

Guffy/Derry Ill happily be lynched now or tomorrow or whenever. I have no powers to offer as DX was never formed. If I was going to make that claim up I would have made up a better one that would not have relied on the presence of other characters that I didnt know existed (supported by phil there).

I wouldve gone for someone like rikishi or rey mysterio or.....how about edge. I call bullhonky on doris' reveal.

She joins jake on my list for this evening anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ffs

Im the rock

200w_s.gif

Lynch Jake... If he doesn't die... Stunner his ass?

You do love an auld stunner.

If he doesnt die it means he's hogan and we can get him at the next lynch. Use the stunner for the next on the list instead and hopefully get 2 wolves for the price of one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I never adjusted for 2 extra kills today in my post

• Advertisement

Ok, well I won't be on later so my vote is cast.

If he doesnt die it means he's hogan and we can get him at the next lynch. Use the stunner for the next on the list instead and hopefully get 2 wolves for the price of one.

That makes sense in fairness. Ol' HBK does love a good stunning... unless it's on him of course..

tumblr_mxbgrnVZyD1qh6swzo1_250.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Tegens power , when does it ware off, after lynch or munch?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Tegens power , when does it ware off, after lynch or munch?

You'd have to ask her that

You know the thing we talked about in the backroom and was for your eyes only?

Well I just got a spanking :(

It's looking that way.

Jake, Liam, Doris and Phil had question marks over them.

I did quote something from Doris about an hour ago which I reckoned showed that she wasn't a wolf, or at least a very good one. Then she came out with her role-claim. I'm inclined to believe her for now.

Liam's hidden X-Pac claim is sitting alright with me.
    Holly's claim that Billy Gunn was a hidden character is sitting alright with me too. You'd have to imagine that if the mods put those two characters in the game, they would not leave out Road Dog. So I believe Phil's claim for now.

I'm finding it difficult to look beyond Jake at the moment.

I AM A POOPY HEAD AND MY HEAD SMELLS LIKE POOP

giphy.gif

So Holly, an hour and a half until your soul dissolves into the ether and your wisdom with it. Any final words of guidance or advice?

Not getting back into the room with Bret at all apparently. :mad:

• Advertisement

You know the thing we talked about in the backroom and was for your eyes only?

Well I just got a spanking :(
    I AM A POOPY HEAD AND MY HEAD SMELLS LIKE POOP

giphy.gif
    Not getting back into the room with Bret at all apparently. :mad:

What's happening?

Advertisement