Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Great stuff guys. Question is... who we voting for now?

Phil, Liam, or Doris for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So jake was vince?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In other news, everyone remember to vote. There's been a lot of deaths today so please make sure to amend your vote if you voted for one of the killed people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    So jake was vince?
    Vernon was Vince, if Holly's list is to be believed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vote being cast for Isla......

Get her then work on.the next wolf

• Advertisement

Ah ok. Must have been just a flavour in the kill post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I've got to go now and mightn't get back before the lynch.

I have my vote set to Jake. I outlined why in a post this morning. Nothing has happened since to change that view, only reinforce it.

If Jake was The Rock and BG, I would expect more details about what happened with the early failed munches or at least some form of detail. A host of (quality) rock gifs won't aren't so convincing.

Of course there are more wolves out there than Jake, but for now I feel he is the best lead we got for tonight.

Happy to give it, up till now no ones actually bothered asking :(

Turn 1 i protected myself cause id no idea who to go for. I also hadnt expected to be top poster at that stage and i assume that piqued the wolves interest since i saved myself

Turn 2 i protected barbara. I thought shed given some role hints so was a likely target. I also assumed id die

Turn 3 i protected myself again. Assumed theyd try again and risk that i wouldnt cover myself

Turn 4 i protected Tegan. Seemed mouthy enough to get attention.

Barbara WW wrote:

Whatever. I'm not even able to defend myself properly so if youre happy to vote for a villager who can kill himself if needs be you're a moron.

Can't defend myself any more than that and dont have the time. Out for the rest of the night.

HBK out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey guys, quick note on the lynch form

The link that got sent out to the lynch form broke because apparently I can't ask for "passwords" when I'm setting it up. As such, I had to create a new one.

The new link to the lynch form is

https://goo.gl/forms/kpQcNeCZ2hSnCqWo2

This link is in the OP and the second post of the thread. Please use it, along with the original passwords given out, instead of the link in the PMs.

Sorry bout the confusion.

Back to the game :)

Vote form here

Jake you're dead

• Advertisement

Thats 4 kills today unaccounted for and holly said we got goldberg. We could be in a much better position than think

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jake WW wrote: »
    Happy to give it, up till now no ones actually bothered asking :(

Turn 1 i protected myself cause id no idea who to go for. I also hadnt expected to be top poster at that stage and i assume that piqued the wolves interest since i saved myself

Turn 2 i protected barbara. I thought shed given some role hints so was a likely target. I also assumed id die

Turn 3 i protected myself again. Assumed theyd try again and risk that i wouldnt cover myself

Turn 4 i protected Tegan. Seemed mouthy enough to get attention.

Youre dead bucko

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

Get her then work on.the next wolf

Hang on barbs if isla's a wolf she's a convert. Lets try and look for the oeiginals first.

Cant or wont defned yourself?

Vote Isla, shes been turned, has a silly story about being kicked out if her room permanently, indont but it. Vote Isla

Before i read back i want to know through which prism i should do so. Are we taking holly at her word?

Vote cast

Barbara WW wrote:
    Cant or wont defned yourself?

Cant. I'm away for the night. As I have been every night bar last.

Final post and then i really have to go.

It seems Barbs has a noose ready for me. And is refusing to listen to any reason. Fine. Not interested in her.

To the rest of you i will say, as others have said about me:

She may be a confirmed villager but shes not infallible. In fact, she stunned our seer.

So today may have been a very good day for us. Lets not lynch a villager and ruin that. Vote for Liam, Phil or Doris

The unconfirmed trio with unconfirmable roles.

I have a fail safe i can activate if needs be. If i dont accuse someone i will die.

All i have tried to do is help the village since the beginning. Some of it has been misguided, and plain wrong the other parts of it. Thats the game. I can only go on (Babs youre a fan of this) my gut which is not always right.

Just like yours Babs.

HBK out. Team WWF for life.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Right I’m chancing vote then to Doris for what I explained earlier.

I know for a fact I am x pac. We know billy Gunn (and I revealed myself before this was made known) was a part of the game so I’m tending to believe Phil is road dawg.

That leaves Doris who’s reveal I don’t believe. Absolutely no one can corroborate it and it seems that it was a desperation move as Phil had just revealed his role.

Doris for the lynch for me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Cant. I'm away for the night. As I have been every night bar last.

pussyfooting around if youbask me .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Roles Claimed:
    Doris WW - Claimed Test
    Phil WW - Claimed Road Dogg
    Isla WW - claimed HBK
    Wendy WW - claimed Bret
    Tegan WW - claimed Jericho
    Gabriel WW - claimed role, possibly HHH
    Frank WW - claimed Kurt Angle
    Derry WW - claimed Kane
    Liam WW - claimed NRV - can turn into X-Pac if something happens
    Barbara - claimed Stone Cold SA
    Riona WW – claimed Mick Foley

So everyone has claimed a role now.
    I think looking at this list of everyone I'm gonna have to come down on Doris. All of Doris Phil and Liam are suss as the original wolves.
    As for the convert, Isla is not covering herself in piles of believability at the moment but I'd be happy to allow her to not accuse anyone tomorrow and see if she dies. If she falls on her sword it saves us a lynch at the very least.

Frank WW wrote: »
    So everyone has claimed a role now.
    I think looking at this list of everyone I'm gonna have to come down on Doris. All of Doris Phil and Liam are suss as the original wolves.
    As for the convert, Isla is not covering herself in piles of believability at the moment but I'd be happy to allow her to not accuse anyone tomorrow and see if she dies. If she falls on her sword it saves us a lynch at the very least.

Who is test and road dogg haracter wise

Orla
    Angus
    Jake

Were the only people killed post munch today correct?

If im right road dogg xpac and whpever gert was are on some tag team or something?

Right I accept that I look suss but there are at least 4 and max 5 wolves left (depending on who Jake was) but I’m thinking 4. We have to hit this evening otherwise we are screwed.

I’m beginning to doubt a few role reveals then.

Doris - as mentioned
    Frank - again no one to corroborate
    Possibly Tegan aswel.

And if you aren’t down with that I’ve got two words for ya!

For the record, Im Edge, not test, I thought that clear from my coming out post.

Im gonna have to vote Liam, I think if xpac was here, we would have Cyna also and whole dx would be a huge flavour in the op.

Derry WW wrote: »
    If im right road dogg xpac and whpever gert was are on some tag team or something?

Well road dawg and billy Gunn were a tag team themselves. And with HHH, HBK and XPac they formed DX

Doris claimed Edge, not Test

I'd also point out that we've had several tag teams from the late 90s as hidden roles (Bradshaw & Faarooq, and DX), so if Doris were Edge, as is claimed, it would be odd not to include CHristian, his tag team partner as well, jut in case you want further evidence against her

For the record, Im Edge, not test, I thought that clear from my coming out post.

Im gonna have to vote Liam, I think if xpac was here, we would have Cyna also and whole dx would be a huge flavour in the op.

You wish you had put out your reveal earlier now I bet. You are full of it

Doris all the way for me tonight

Mick Foley how many votes do you get tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ah they all looked the same. Close enough.

Advertisement