Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    You wish you had put out your reveal earlier now I bet. You are full of it

Doris all the way for me tonight

Mick Foley how many votes do you get tonight?

I revealed when I knew goldberg was dead. You came out early so you could fall back on it and not get munched as you claimed a nrv. Smart move I suppose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    If im right road dogg xpac and whpever gert was are on some tag team or something?

Oh you didn't know?! :pac:

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Right I accept that I look suss but there are at least 4 and max 5 wolves left (depending on who Jake was) but I’m thinking 4. We have to hit this evening otherwise we are screwed.

I’m beginning to doubt a few role reveals then.

Doris - as mentioned
    Frank - again no one to corroborate
    Possibly Tegan aswel.

And if you aren’t down with that I’ve got two words for ya!

my role reveal is proven i kicked wendy out of her room
    i accept i might have been turned but my role reveal is solid

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Doris claimed Edge, not Test

I'd also point out that we've had several tag teams from the late 90s as hidden roles (Bradshaw & Faarooq, and DX), so if Doris were Edge, as is claimed, it would be odd not to include CHristian, his tag team partner as well, jut in case you want further evidence against her

Was thinking the same thing earlier as Doris was the last to reveal(I think). It’d be strange to have edge and also to have such a pointless power.

Also to put my wwe nerd hat on....the spear was originally goldbergs I believe. Why would edge be able to survive it? It wouldn’t make any sense. I could understand if Goldberg could survive it but not the other way round. The more I think about it the more I’m sure Doris is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Yeah, out of all the players still alive, I'd believe everyone's role reveal

Except Doris, who is the lone OG Wolf standing

The only question is who the convert is

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So road dogg... billy whats his face and xpac doesnt make a neat team then?

But road dogg and billy does make a team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I revealed when I knew goldberg was dead. You came out early so you could fall back on it and not get munched as you claimed a nrv. Smart move I suppose

Bull. You had 7 posts in around 3 hours between the time Goldberg was confirmed dead by Holly and the time you revealed. Why the wait?

Farewell Jake, I hope I was right.

He did make a commendable effort after the death to give a list of people he protected as BG, but surely it's all fabrication?

Anyway, I now have to figure out who to give the vote to.

The late 90s isn't my strongest area of expertise, but my understanding is:

X-Pac was in DX
    Road Dogg and Billy Gunn were in the New Age Outlaws
    The New Age Outlaws eventually joined DX

So RD and BG are more closely linked to each other, but both were DX members too

• Advertisement

You wish you had put out your reveal earlier now I bet. You are full of it

Doris all the way for me tonight

Mick Foley how many votes do you get tonight?

The Micker gets one vote tonight.

Ok...

So we came into today with 1 wolf dead.

4 original wolves 6 players

Doris
    Phil
    Angus
    Orla
    Jake
    Liam (im only adding him here as he's an unconfirmed nrv)

Angus orla and jake are dead. We're fairly confident at least 2 of them are wolves? Jake and one other? I probably ****ed up with angus (sorry bro) as the mods hardly had two good guys face off (barb and orla)

Doris claims edge
    Phil claims road dogg
    Liam xpac

Gertrude is billy. Phill claims road dogg. Taking him at his word my preference for kills would be doris first as the odd man out. Liam is also the odd man out as he doesnt make a full team with phil and gert so liam... thats the 4 og wolves in my eyes.

Toughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Toughts?

Liam, Jake and Doris are my top 3.

Liam I just am not buying the NRV.

Jake been dropping in and you and keeping it light and under the radar. To be honest I forgot Jake was still playing so sounds wolfy to me.

Doris, the edge reveal makes sense but she could easily be lying. One of the role reveals have to be.

Wendy WW wrote: »

Jake been dropping in and you and keeping it light and under the radar. To be honest I forgot Jake was still playing so sounds wolfy to me.

He's not, he's dead. Had a cold death earlier

Doris, the edge reveal makes sense but she could easily be lying. One of the role reveals have to be.

dontry to keep up

Sorry I meant Phil. He’s so forgettable I forgot his name.

Why does it make sense. Im not saying it doesnt, im asking why it does to you

Tegan WW wrote: »
    dontry to keep up

Whats your opinion on my thoughts?

dontry to keep up

Sorry old chap. Slip of the old tongue.

We all can’t be king of the WW world baby.

• Advertisement

Sorry I meant Phil. He’s so forgettable I forgot his name.
    :(

Phil WW wrote: »
    :(

Nice to meet you Phil.

I’m wendy. But you can call me the excellence of execution.

Toughts?

I was thinking similar...

Doris' Edge seems a bit lonely without a Christian.
    Liam's X-Pac seems like a third wheel to Billy Gunn and Road Dog.

But that's us assuming that any remaining hidden roles should have a corresponding tag partner in the game. Just because we seen Billy Gunn on Holly's list as a hidden character.

It mightn't be that way at all. We could very well have a solo Edge in the game. Also, the mods seem to be going all-out here in this game with their attention to the late 90s. Having X-Pac in the game to allow the possibility of a 5 piece DX reunion at some point would not surprise me.

So...

There's not a lot separating me between Doris, Phil and Liam. It's a tough one. I'm going to have to go back over some notes and go with my gut for the lynch I think.

Whats your opinion on my thoughts?

i had voted liam but i cannged to whatshisface
    tbh im playing the bst game i can trying nit to be a cyt and peopke are all calling me out and taking the piss
    doris
    i never trusted dorus from day one
    but ill vite liam if you say plewse

Sorry old chap. Slip of the old tongue.

We all can’t be king of the WW world baby.

gou know thats ignorant right ?

Riona WW wrote: »
    I was thinking similar...

Doris' Edge seems a bit lonely without a Christian.
    Liam's X-Pac seems like a third wheel to Billy Gunn and Road Dog.

But that's us assuming that any remaining hidden roles should have a corresponding tag partner in the game. Just because we seen Billy Gunn on Holly's list as a hidden character.

It mightn't be that way at all. We could very well have a solo Edge in the game. Also, the mods seem to be going all-out here in this game with their attention to the late 90s. Having X-Pac in the game to allow the possibility of a 5 piece DX reunion at some point would not surprise me.

So...

There's not a lot separating me between Doris, Phil and Liam. It's a tough one. I'm going to have to go back over some notes and go with my gut for the lynch I think.

But there's not 5 pieces in the game is there? Are the 2 others in the game. Did someone mention brett and hbk previously as the 2 other members? That could make sense then and we absolutely lucked out and got 3 from 3 today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

anyone know off the top of their head who the confirmed dead wolf was? Which team like?

But there's not 5 pieces in the game is there? Are the 2 others in the game. Did someone mention brett and hbk previously as the 2 other members? That could make sense then and we absolutely lucked out and got 3 from 3 today?
    HBK and Triple H, not Bret. Other than that, yes

Frank WW wrote: »
    anyone know off the top of their head who the confirmed dead wolf was? Which team like?

me memememmeemeee

• Advertisement

i had voted liam but i cannged to whatshisface
    tbh im playing the bst game i can trying nit to be a cyt and peopke are all calling me out and taking the piss
    doris
    i never trusted dorus from day one
    but ill vite liam if you say plewse

No im not asking you to change... why doris, what is your reasoning for her?

Also i apologise for what i said last night. I had asked the mods if i could change it in the br as it did not read as i intended it to. Genuinely sorry about that, it was not meant as it came out.

Advertisement