Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    If my posting has changed its coz I have a backroom now where I can muse about things. :cool:

Hmm so you confirm it :D why would the mods create a back room for someone who they have no need to interact with? Why didnt they make one for liam who is claiming to be xpac, a character who may have something to do in the future.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Hmm so you confirm it :D why would the mods create a back room for someone who they have no need to interact with? Why didnt they make one for liam who is claiming to be xpac, a character who may have something to do in the future.

a) coz I whinged about it to them
    b) coz I'm Kurt Fcuking Angle and I DESERVE a backroom

Jim is keeping me company in there but to be honest I'm quite happy on my own. I can hang out in my pants on my futon all day.

Jim is keeping me company in there but to be honest I'm quite happy on my own. I can hang out in my pants on my futon all day.

As i said... the convert is another days work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Quote: Riona WWI was counting HBK, HHH, X-Pac, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. All of those, except Billy, are still alive if role claims are to be believed.

Well...I assume HHH is in the game. Or is he just The Game? Dun dun tish.

If thays the case do ye think that its possible that both phil and liam are telling the truth and that we could have gone 3 for 3 today?

Think im going to vote doris and try to figure it out after lynch.

Is it possible we got 3 of the original 4 wolves with our extra curricular activity today.

Is it possible liam and phil are who they say they are and could have made up a team with hhh, hbk and billy?

Again doris is prob safest play today

i have no real data points
    but im viting doris
    agter that we kill all nonconfirmed roles (ignore the turn) then we kill all others
    i hate saying stiff like this

there is a lot more logic and statistics going on in mu game than i like to let on
    this new style (and the last game) donmake it hard for me

but i think doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Not that there seems to be any doubt about Frank at this point, but this is just further confirmation for me that he is legit. Or at least has a backroom.

The boys (mods) are calling themselves Jim Ross and Jerry Lawlor in the backrooms. :pac:

• Advertisement

Man i wish holly got info today :(

Riona WW wrote: »
    Not that there seems to be any doubt about Frank at this point, but this is just further confirmation for me that he is legit. Or at least has a backroom.

The boys (mods) are calling themselves Jim Ross and Jerry Lawlor in the backrooms. :pac:

Which backroom though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Tegan how long does your blinding thing last for? Coz if isla and wendy can get back into the backroom together post-lynch tonight then that kinda confirms the 3 of you, right? And that would mean that the confirmed villager list would be
    Derry
    Isla
    Wendy
    Barbara
    Tegan

Right? All the rest of us are expendable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil what are you talking about? If all roles are claimed that means someone is lying. And how are you so sure that 3 of the original wolves are dead? Coz I'm not. Only person I would be thinking of as a wolf today is Jake. So your maths aren't adding up.

So I'm taking worst case scenario - 4 wolves, 7 villagers. And we are ****ed.
    I'm not sure what's unclear about the roles? All named WWF roles have been claimed, with no contention. That surely means that all of them must be true

The only unnamed roles claimed are by myself, Liam and Doris

I'm in the unfortunate position of knowing that Phil (barring conversion) is a villager, therefore out of the four remaining OG wolves, three were killed today, and Doris is the fourth

Tegan how long does your blinding thing last for? Coz if isla and wendy can get back into the backroom together post-lynch tonight then that kinda confirms the 3 of you, right? And that would mean that the confirmed villager list would be
    Derry
    Isla
    Wendy
    Barbara
    Tegan

Right? All the rest of us are expendable.

No.

Does being converted mean you lose your power?

Myself, tegan, barb, isla, you, gab, and wendy can all have been turned

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

4 players were killed today unidentified, whos to say christain wasnt in this game. Though I have no info on my character role that he was in the game.
    The reason for my power is the way the game was laid out, me wwf and goldberg wcw, whether it makes sense or not.

Lynch me, its no big lose, but laim and phil need to be next. Fwiw I think the vil is in a good position with all the role reveals, difficult one wil be finding the covert.

Phil WW wrote: »
    :(

In my notes, I have absolutely nothing on you Phil...sorry. Can't get a read at all, and that concerns me. Not enough though for me to vote for you tonight, I don't think.

Right folks, are we rolling the Doris dice and seeing where that takes us after the lynch?

Doris WW wrote: »
    4 players were killed today unidentified, whos to say christain wasnt in this game. Though I have no info on my character role that he was in the game.
    The reason for my power is the way the game was laid out, me wwf and goldberg wcw, whether it makes sense or not.

Lynch me, its no big lose, but laim and phil need to be next. Fwiw I think the vil is in a good position with all the role reveals, difficult one wil be finding the covert.

**** this is true... we dont know identity of orla, angus, jake... who was 4th?

Just seeing Doris' post now. This is tough.

Ok thats the end of me trying to lead anything. Im out

Steve, who had appeared to me to be a helpful villager through-out the game. But I got burned by that type on another universe before. So who knows.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I know that I’m gone tomorrow morning at the latest.

But I will die happy knowing that I’ve managed to out an oul wolfie before I give my last bronco buster

Ok so lets assume its

kill doris 3v7
    One wolf kill 3v6

Kill phil 2v6
    2 wolf kills 2v4

Kill liam 1 v 4
    1 wolf kill 1v3

Gives us one shot at the convert... ask isla to kill herself 1v2 but narrows the field.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I know that I’m gone tomorrow morning at the latest.

But I will die happy knowing that I’ve managed to out an oul wolfie before I give my last bronco buster

Tomorrow morning?

Also Jake was 100% a wolf in my eyes. Holly declared Mary as the Rock/BG.

We’ve had a decent day as villagers but im positive we need to hit a wolf tonight and on the next lynch to get the numbers back in our favour

• Advertisement

Tomorrow morning?

I’m not going to make it past the next lynch after this one I assume

There is only 2 wolfs max in me phil and liam, convert is probably in the revealed players. Ive a feeling there are only 3 wolfs left in total. Either that or one of the revealed has pulled a fast one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    In my notes, I have absolutely nothing on you Phil...sorry. Can't get a read at all, and that concerns me. Not enough though for me to vote for you tonight, I don't think.

Right folks, are we rolling the Doris dice and seeing where that takes us after the lynch?

Who the hell is Phil?

There is only 2 wolfs max in me phil and liam, convert is probably in the revealed players. Ive a feeling there are only 3 wolfs left in total. Either that or one of the revealed has pulled a fast one

Ya but the prob is to hit the 2 we need to kill 3

When I say revealed, I mean those who have roles in the op,

Ah no im beginning to believe doris :D

Ya but the prob is to hit the 2 we need to kill 3

Makes sense, 2 from 3 is a decent return. Good luck village.

K im swapping to phil. If we have to kill the 3 anyway why not start there

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Who the hell is Phil?

Someone who came out as Road Dogg after Holly revealed that Billy Gunn was in the game.
    Phil wrote:

I'm Road Dogg, an NRV, aligned with both DX and Billy Gunn (although I didn't know he was in the game until Taker's list)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I have no problem being lynched for the good of the village

All I ask is that Doris gets lynched ASAP, because that means there will only be one wolf standing, and there will only be one person lynched at the second wolf kill tomorrow

If you're going to kill all three of us, make her one of the first two

You'll see I'm right

Advertisement