Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So Kane killed Angus
    Stone Cold killed Orla and Jake

Who killed Steve? Was he munched this morning?

Call me cynical but I'm assuming worst case scenario. I'm sticking with Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Steve was munched with holly today. Btw, who did gabri claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So Kane killed Angus
    Stone Cold killed Orla and Jake

Who killed Steve? Was he munched this morning?

Call me cynical but I'm assuming worst case scenario. I'm sticking with Doris.

Killed in the double munch this morning.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Last call

So we have to hope that Angus Orla and Jake were all wolves? Ugh.

• Advertisement

And closed

Results to follow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Its phil and liam.... frank most likely turned!!!

Dorris storms down to the ring, and demands a microphone. They look angry, frustrated at being accused all day of not being a team player

Dorris: I’m issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. I can win a fight against anyone. So if you guys want a match, well, here I am!

Dorris throws the microphone away as music hits....and to his dismay, the entire remaining portion of the roster walk down the ramp to the ring. They gang up on him and beat him down, each hitting their finishers in turn, leaving him in a mess in the middle of the mat. Everyone else exits the ring, as the crowd chant...

“Nah nah nah nah, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!”
    Dorris has been Eliminated

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Steve was munched with holly today. Btw, who did gabri claim?

I claim triple h. I learn the lynch votes.

Phil is a wolf. Tried to steer us onto doris then and ignored liam. Frank is most likely to have been turned imo... but phil phil phil.

• Advertisement

Sorry dorris :(

But phil liam and frank cant be on the same team... argh!!!

Derry where are you getting the me being turned theory from? Is it your ass?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Thank you team

I know I can't prove it, but you definitely made the right call

I can die happy when I am inevitably lynched tomorrow :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I claim triple h. I learn the lynch votes.

vite count please

So what’s the consensus on posting the votes, will I? Or will I wait until 10.59 tomorrow morning?

Well wolves would be nuts to lie about thier voting tonight knowing that you can catch them out so I'd say go ahead and post them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So what’s the consensus on posting the votes, will I? Or will I wait until 10.59 tomorrow morning?

I dunno to be honest. I’ve voted for Doris anyway which you can see yourself.

What do the others think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'd just like to state that I changed my vote about 8 times between Doris and Phil in those final few minutes, and can't be fully sure who I actually ended up with.

It matters little, because whichever of them I didn't get now will be got at the next lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

t votes donit

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Votes cont please.

Dorris - Isla, Wendy, Tegan, Phil, Frank, Gabriel, Liam
    Phil - Derry, Riona
    Liam - Dorris
    Isla - Barbara

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Vote isla...... thats the bottom line kids

Barbara WW wrote: »

Whys that Babs?

Barbara WW wrote: »

No!! Christ are u watching at all? Isla needs to kill herself

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whys that Babs?

Liam paying heed to you. Loam is wolfy wolf.

Kill phil. Kill liam. Even if i die do not deviate from this. Isla kills herself. Its 2v1

Assuming it was the worst case... ie 7v4 its now 7v3, 6v3 in the morn. Then 6v2, 4v2, 4v1, 3v1. Is this correct?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Liam paying heed to you. Loam is wolfy wolf.

Kill phil. Kill liam. Even if i die do not deviate from this. Isla kills herself. Its 2v1

Pay all the heed you like Derry. You’ve been vocal about it for the last day at least.

If this latest infatuation is because of the post you quoted have a look back over my posts.

I’ve regularly asked for the reasoning behind lynching people when it seems someone is getting accused randomly. Much prefer hearing peoples reasons than just saying kill x or vote y

Liam WW wrote: »
    Pay all the heed you like Derry. You’ve been vocal about it for the last day at least.

If this latest infatuation is because of the post you quoted have a look back over my posts.

I’ve regularly asked for the reasoning behind lynching people when it seems someone is getting accused randomly. Much prefer hearing peoples reasons than just saying kill x or vote y

It doesnt matter... have to lynch u and phil

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    It doesnt matter... have to lynch u and phil

What doesn’t matter? I’ve said repeatedly that I know I’m on the chopping block and won’t make it much further. That doesn’t bother me.

What bothers me is people just saying that this person or that person needs to be killed without actually talking it through.

I am most certainly not a wolf and I will most certainly be out by the second lynch at the absolute latest tomorrow but let’s not bother trying reason here. Surely the best thing to do is just decide tonight before the lynch what the course of action will be for the next 3 lynches(regardless of what happens in between).

Actually I would love to be munched first thing tomorrow just to see if there could actually be a discussion then on how to proceed.

I’m going to bed this evening with a raw steak on my belly to entice those hairy buggers. Here wolfie wolfie wolfie

Advertisement