Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Dont block frank or gab,block me or derry

Why. We have no power

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning everyone!

Frank WW wrote: »
    There's no point blocking me, I never had any powers to block apart from the stunner and those are all used up so I'm just NRV now.

What?

Derry WW wrote: »
    What?

Sorry. Defend from one. Got ya

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Morning all, I've been pacing back and forth about this damn game half the night!

Babs I'll address you one last time and then I'm leaving it at that as my words are clearly not getting through to you. I already told you i wont be getting back into the room with Bret. I cant explain why and i know that makes we wolfy but theres nothing i can do about it so I'll accept that.

Ive been thinking about these tasks. What if... the task wasnt wrestling phrases or stuff like that? Could it be as simple as 'post a certain amount of times?' Something like that?

Tegan you said you blocked Doris the first night and thats what got me thinking as there was no kill. Doris was top poster at the time, correct?

I realise this casts me in an awful light but Babs is determined to see me swing anyways so may as well help you all as much as i can in the interim.

I think we're in a good position. All the deaths of unclaimed roles yesterday we had to get a few wolves. But we only had one before that so? Who knows.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ive been thinking about these tasks. What if... the task wasnt wrestling phrases or stuff like that? Could it be as simple as 'post a certain amount of times?' Something like that?

I don't think the tasks would be that easy. They usually need to contain some sort of obscure references.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning all.

Won’t be around long but whilst I’m here I’ll be doing my best to help nab another wolfie

Morning all, I've been pacing back and forth about this damn game half the night!

Babs I'll address you one last time and then I'm leaving it at that as my words are clearly not getting through to you. I already told you i wont be getting back into the room with Bret. I cant explain why and i know that makes we wolfy but theres nothing i can do about it so I'll accept that.

Tegan you said you blocked Doris the first night and thats what got me thinking as there was no kill. Doris was top poster at the time, correct?

I realise this casts me in an awful light but Babs is determined to see me swing anyways so may as well help you all as much as i can in the interim.

I think we're in a good position. All the deaths of unclaimed roles yesterday we had to get a few wolves. But we only had one before that so? Who knows.

No.. there was an attempted kill

Derry WW wrote:
    No.. there was an attempted kill

Surely the mods would post that anyways otherwise Tegan would have a confirmed wolf. I dunno, just a suggestion.

Im just hoping im not in final 4 having to make the decision.... especially if franks there cause im so conflicted on him right now I'll prob **** it up... gah. This game is insane

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote:
    I don't think the tasks would be that easy. They usually need to contain some sort of obscure references.

Usually. But theres nothing usual about this game. Its all incredibly Unusual. I had some of the roles in my head utterly wrong.

Hmm i wonder which promotion won the task?

I imagine ill be gone today for some reason. Please stick with the plan.

Barbra even if isla was turned do not waste a lynch unless she refuses to not name someone. If she refuses she is a wolf. If she does she is a villager. You need to let that play out.

I imagine ill be gone today for some reason. Please stick with the plan.

Barbra even if isla was turned do not waste a lynch unless she refuses to not name someone. If she refuses she is a wolf. If she does she is a villager. You need to let that play out.

I won't be accusing someone today.

So is this goodbye old chap? :(

Why not?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why not?

Because everyone wants me dead. So I'll give them the easy way out

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So is this goodbye old chap? :(

It will be...:(

Miss ya Bret old buddy old pal

Is there a task to be completed today do we know?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Im just hoping im not in final 4 having to make the decision.... especially if franks there cause im so conflicted on him right now I'll prob **** it up... gah. This game is insane
    Yup, you're wrong about me. But there's nothing I can say to prove that. And anyone who claims they can is probably the wolf.

Isla I'm sorry you have to go but it's for the good of the village. We have to work through the remaining players and hope we come out on top.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yup, you're wrong about me. But there's nothing I can say to prove that. And anyone who claims they can is probably the wolf.

Isla I'm sorry you have to go but it's for the good of the village. We have to work through the remaining players and hope we come out on top.

Well, I have until 12.30pm to accuse someone. Just checked as it's a speed day.

After that, it's too late for poor ol' HBK....

Well, I have until 12.30pm to accuse someone. Just checked as it's a speed day.

After that, it's too late for poor ol' HBK....

One more match... one more match... one more match...

Its more than likely wolves have a shared back room too. They both went with unknown yesterday an both picked different ones. Could also be a coincidence i guess

Wendy WW wrote: »
    One more match... one more match... one more match...

4DAwM_.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

If I’m munched it’s been a pleasure folks!

Its more than likely wolves have a shared back room too. They both went with unknown yesterday an both picked different ones. Could also be a coincidence i guess

More insider knowledge of the wolves backroom Derry? Are you trying to get lynched?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    If I’m munched it’s been a pleasure folks!

Um... Munch is 11am?

I dunno. There was a lot of talk before the munches yesterday that too may reveals had happened making it easier for the wolves. If both sets guessed then they would’ve had 50/50 odds at the worst maybe.

Also are we sure there is no evil seer or sorts?

Best case scenario for this morning folks is that all of Angus, Orla, Jake and Doris were wolves. This means we're left with one solitary wolf left. We'll find out if we only have one death at the munch.

Worst case scenario we have royally fcuked up and have 10 players left. Of which, 4 are wolves. (unlikely I think coz a lot of the claimed roles would have been lying from the get go then)

• Advertisement

But will there not only be one Minch at 11 anyway? Yesterday was a double munch

Advertisement