Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Best case scenario for this morning folks is that all of Angus, Orla, Jake and Doris were wolves. This means we're left with one solitary wolf left. We'll find out if we only have one death at the munch.

Worst case scenario we have royally fcuked up and have 10 players left. Of which, 4 are wolves. (unlikely I think coz a lot of the claimed roles would have been lying from the get go then)

We won't know regardless sadly. Only the one munch now, yesterday was a task day :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Man why can I not keep the munches straight in my head? I think I've mixed them up every day. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Best case scenario for this morning folks is that all of Angus, Orla, Jake and Doris were wolves. This means we're left with one solitary wolf left. We'll find out if we only have one death at the munch.

Worst case scenario we have royally fcuked up and have 10 players left. Of which, 4 are wolves. (unlikely I think coz a lot of the claimed roles would have been lying from the get go then)

Nice try laddie. There is only one death at the munch irregardless

Can we all agree that Philo and Liam have to go first though (assuming they're not munched?)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Either I or derry will be killed soon, isla gave their hand away yesterday so please, if I die lynch her.

• Advertisement

Can we all agree that Philo and Liam have to go first though (assuming they're not munched?)

Fact

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I agree with this strategy.

So you're saying... there's a chance :(

Don't get my hopes up Frank

Very quiet here again this morning... the wolves must all be busy in their backroom.

I give up, no one ever listens to me,

Lynch isla, cant you see her story about punishment is bull? Its an excuse to explain why shes not with bret

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Very quiet here again this morning... the wolves must all be busy in their backroom.

Laughing about how HBK is gonna commit suicide probably.

Barbara WW wrote: »

Lynch isla, cant you see her story about punishment is bull? Its an excuse to explain why shes not with bret

I hear you and it does seem dodgy. But we go Liam and Phil "The Forgetable" first and then we can re-address HBK's recent heel turn.

Barbara I don't get why you're still going on about this. Isla has agreed to self immolate today. If she doesn't, she's next on the lynching block. Simple as.

If your still team wwe, you'd still have access to brets room, wendy cant even think of anything that would get you banned.

Dont be fooled

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I hear you and it does seem dodgy. But we go Liam and Phil "The Forgetable" first and then we can re-address HBK's recent heel turn.

I'm confused? You don't want me to suicide?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lets say this is correct it would mean that HBK is the convert yes?

I thought the consensus yesterday was to forget about the convert until myself and phil had been got?

Barbara I don't get why you're still going on about this. Isla has agreed to self immolate today. If she doesn't, she's next on the lynching block. Simple as.

Don't trust her

I dont like that consensus

Don't trust her

You're annoying me so much I might just accuse you and make you lynch me. But that wouldn't be very team village would it.

Why not?

Ive accepted my fate for the good of the locker room and agree that the main priority should be to get the remain original wolfie(s) and then look for the convert

• Advertisement

Is that because you've been turned and you want to protect Liamo and Phil?

Babs is looking more like the turncoat than Isla at the moment, TBH.

Frank and big philly style.....who did you guys vote for last night?

Barbara why cant you see what everyone else sees? If the story is bull she'll accuse Nd then we will lynch having our converted wolf. Until thrn itsjust a guess.

Isla id ask you not to make any coment after the munch please

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Night fell in the WWE Arena, and Tegen WW was posing in the mirror enjoying his own reflection while alone in their locker room. Suddenly, a black bird appeared by a nearby window, pecking at the glass from the outside. Tegen was having none of this and threw a beer can at the window, scaring the bird away.

However, the lights suddenly went out and a commotion was heard in the darkness. After what sounded like a hard fought tussle, the room went silent, with only the sound of the bird can be heard from the darkness. The lights would come back on and the body of Tegen WW would be seen, laying face down on the floor with a spiked baseball bat embedded in the back of their skull. As the blood flowed from the open wound the black bird would appear and land on the baseball bat.

1508999541giphy5.gif

TEGEN WW HAS BEEN KILLED

Guys remember. Loosing your ability if turned was an assumtion not a rule. Tegan, barbra and i could still have been turned. Do not forget that

Bye Jericho... you'll be forever in our hearts :(

Ok. Isla please do not comment. I cant believe they didnt munch you

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

https://goo.gl/forms/839qTcVy9arKIgfJ3

Lynch form open.

Next lynch is at 1:00PM.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Guys remember. Loosing your ability if turned was an assumtion not a rule. Tegan, barbra and i could still have been turned. Do not forget that

Looking more and more likely that Babs was turned.

What now... Liam or the other guy... I want to say Paul.. or is it Padraig..

Either way it's time for the battle of the forgettables.

Advertisement