Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XX - WWE: The Monday Night Wars

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Simple plan.alright....I wont argue that its simple

Simple jack simple

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Well...I was unclear and thought that Isla's behaviour with all that backroom stuff required attention and clarification, but I didn't think she had lied as such at any point.

Wendy clearing this up is a help.

Unless Wendy and Isla are a wolf team, I can't see why Wendy would confirm Isla's story.

Rmexactly. And if they are fair ****s. Cracking game

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

15 minute warning. Please ensure you've voted.

https://goo.gl/forms/5fAsQ0WbvrlBpPv93

This isnt adding up

Why kick isla out a day later...... why, ask yourself that.....

Why not straight away?

Wendy hasnt said that she is certain or if mods clarified it to her why isla isnt in the room

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Simple plan.alright....I wont argue that its simple

Simple jack simple

You have to be the turned one. Isla didnt accuse anyone. Im dissapointed she got involved because if she doesnt die she will point to a certain post saying maybe that was the one. If so then do not speak the next time isla but if you are in the final you need to be killed.

If barb is in the final and isla is not she needs to be killed.

If isla is lynched barb needs to

and i wouldnt mind but i though hhh was the one who was turned but didnt and would have voted that way if we were in final together.

• Advertisement

This isnt adding up

Why kick isla out a day later...... why, ask yourself that.....

Why not straight away?

Wendy hasnt said that she is certain or if mods clarified it to her why isla isnt in the room

Barbra if she is in the final you know 100% she is a wolf. Stop being ****ing stupid

Im sticking eith isla I

Your the stupid one,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jesus Ive no ****ing idea now

As far as im concerned everyone is a potential convert but it would have been crazy/impossible for either HBK or Bret to start as a wolf.

I really want to believe that Phil is as innocent as me but that would mean that a wolf would have taken the identity of an important player at the beginning of the game.

Im ever so lost

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Keep it civil guys

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You have to be the turned one. Isla didnt accuse anyone. Im dissapointed she got involved because if she doesnt die she will point to a certain post saying maybe that was the one. If so then do not speak the next time isla but if you are in the final you need to be killed.

If barb is in the final and isla is not she needs to be killed.

If isla is lynched barb needs to

and i wouldnt mind but i though hhh was the one who was turned but didnt and would have voted that way if we were in final together.

Again I disagree with telling a poster not to post. It's not in the best interests of the game.

However I can't see her accusing anyone this morning so as far as I'm concerned she should be dying at the next lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote:

I cant not post Derry. Its not in HBKs nature to go quietly into the night

Im sticking eith isla I

Of course you are. You are ignoring the facts and hoping to say in final isla was converted when it was u all along. Your vest shot was wait till final. Kill me and say you couldnt have been converted because you used the stunner...

Conversion means you convert the character not the player. Abilities and all!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Rmexactly. And if they are fair ****s. Cracking game

For them to be a wolf team, and with how early they came out with their roles...

The wolves would have had to kill Shawn and Bret early on, and knew that they killed Shawn and Bret so that the real Shawn and Bret couldn't come out on the forum and dispute Isla and Wendy's claims.

Unless I'm missing another way which they could have been a wolf team.

The most alarming thing today for me in here today is the apparent complete change in Barbara's posting style.

Derry whats your buzz then? Phil?

If you are sure Babs has been turned then why not go for her now? Is it possible we only have the convert left or are we sure there is one convert and one og wolfie?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I cant not post Derry. Its not in HBKs nature to go quietly into the night

Iymts in the interest of the village that you dont

Liam WW wrote: »

If you are sure Babs has been turned then why not go for her now? Is it possible we only have the convert left or are we sure there is one convert and one og wolfie?

Yes phil.

Because im not sure of anything other than the info i have.

Again.

Isla in final kill her number 1.

Then barb...

After that ye gota figure it out

Riona WW wrote: »
    For them to be a wolf team, and with how early they came out with their roles...

The wolves would have had to kill Shawn and Bret early on, and knew that they killed Shawn and Bret so that the real Shawn and Bret couldn't come out on the forum and dispute Isla and Wendy's claims.

Unless I'm missing another way which they could have been a wolf team.

The most alarming thing today for me in here today is the apparent complete change in Barbara's posting style.

Exactly but isla could have been converted which is why we need her to off her self. Itll create a 3 person final instead of 4

Im really tempted to take a shot at Babs here.

The more I read back on phils posts the more Im convinced that he is being honest and is just an NRV

Its called anger riona, ill let you giys dp whatever you want. I tried.

• Advertisement

Exactly but isla could have been converted which is why we need her to off her self. Itll create a 3 person final instead of 4

It'll remove any doibt for the final vote

Barbara WW wrote:
    Its called anger riona, ill let you giys dp whatever you want. I tried.

Calm down honey, youll be proven wrong very soon

Im really tempted to take a shot at Babs here.

The more I read back on phils posts the more Im convinced that he is being honest and is just an NRV

Of course you do if ur on his team which his post last night suggests

So has barb accused anyone today? If not, she shoulf die right.......

Right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I think Derry is suggesting we stick with the original village plan of Phil for first lynch, nothing more for now.

I think I'm inclined to agree.

Sorry if i'm being dense here but I'm still not getting this. There are 9 players. What is the difference between a 4 person final and a 3 person final? :o

I'm working off the assumption that powers die if you are converted. Therefore Isla, Wendy, Gabriel, Barbara are the only ones who couldn't have been converted. That's who we need to get to the end game.

Frank
    Derry
    Liam
    Phil
    Riona

We all need to die. Hopefully it doesn't get that far but one of us is the converted wolf.

Barbara WW wrote:
    So has barb accused anyone today? If not, she shoulf die right.......

ISLA sweetie. I S L A

The supposed wolf.

According to you.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Sorry if i'm being dense here but I'm still not getting this. There are 9 players. What is the difference between a 4 person final and a 3 person final? :o

I'm working off the assumption that powers die if you are converted. Therefore Isla, Wendy, Gabriel, Barbara are the only ones who couldn't have been converted. That's who we need to get to the end game.

Frank
    Derry
    Liam
    Phil
    Riona

We all need to die. Hopefully it doesn't get that far but one of us is the converted wolf.

Sorry, take Isla off the first list and add her to the second list. I forgot that she was out of the backroom.

Of course you do if ur on his team which his post last night suggests

Well if billy gunn was never mentionned and he came out and said he was road dogg then id be concerned. It wouldve been a massive risk to take

If we are on a team as in wolfies then youve 2 left to get plus a convert and thats just not the case

• Advertisement

Well if billy gunn was never mentionned and he came out and said he was road dogg then id be concerned. It wouldve been a massive risk to take

If we are on a team as in wolfies then youve 2 left to get plus a convert and thats just not the case

Again you can't prove that though. We're all just assuming here. There could be 4 wolves alive or 1. We have no way of knowing.

Advertisement