Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative study.Big Maggie on DVD?

• 26-11-2017 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,904 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I want to do "Big Maggie" as my third comparative text and I was wondering where I might get hold of a DVD of a production. Does anyone have any idea please? I've googled all over the place and all I can get are trailers on youtube, no complete version.

In the past I've done, "Sive" and "The playboy of the western world" and in both cases our school had done outstanding productions of these plays which I was able to show the kids and it was a huge help. At this stage fatigue with new material is starting to set in so every little helps.

Fingers crossed that someone here could point me in the right direction. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It looks like Ballinamore library in Leitrim has a copy of "Big Maggie" Presented by The Sliabh an Iariann Players DVD, so it must be out there.
    Perhaps ring a couple of schools in Leitrim and ask the English teachers?

Advertisement