Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap tuxedo to rent or buy

Options
  • 26-11-2017 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Hi all, need a tuxedo for two week's time. The cheaper the better - renting or buying. Any advice or tips much welcome!!! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,981 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Penny's.

End thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Michael Guiney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Buying, as mention above is best bet especially saves getting it cleaned if it gets ruined, just throw it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Thanks to all of you. I had no idea Penney's would do tuxedos!!
    Would anyone know which is the best Penney's to check out? Based in Dublin, can drive. I think Liffey Valley is the biggest, but not sure if they are the best for men's selections.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

I suggest trying Tangos Dress Hire near the Central Bank building.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Just an update for anyone else who comes across this thread in future. I came to Penny's in Blanch, while they have a decent selection of menswear, they have no tuxedos. The manager told me they just had them in once in the last few years - looks like the previous posters were lucky!!

The search continues!

Advertisement