Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondalkin areas to avoid and decent areas to raise a family

Options
  • 26-11-2017 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

What is it like to live here?

Commute to city center?

Any advice would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

I lived in the Monastery Gate area for a couple of years. I loved it there, thought it was a great spot.

The village is lovely, the Laurels a great pub and a few nice cafes around the place.

I used to get the Luas to work from the Red Cow, takes between 27-30 minutes to get to Jervis St stop. Then you have the M50 beside you as well and the 13 bus comes every 15 minutes.

What area you thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

mkdon wrote: »
    What is it like to live here?

Commute to city center?

Any advice would be great

Where are you looking? Plenty of threads on the area that gives you good idea. Plus google news stories will give you the names of the places to avoid. It's a very big place. Are you looking at the upper end €400k+ places on monastery road or €150k in neilstown.

I live in the village, 15 min walk to red cow luas, then 30 min to city centre.

Advertisement