If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android tv or 4k tv with android box

Options
  • 26-11-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Im looking at a bot of advice before buying... Ive previously posted about an LG or a Panasonic, both at 49/50" 4k and received good advice. Before committing to the purchase though I'm just wondering if you would recommend that I instead go for an Android TV (prob only Sony bravia, but I'm willing to be corrected) or upgrade to an android box and just use it with the TV? Im currently running an amazon fire stick for my Kodi and its a little bit laggy occasionally but isn't to bad if the truth be told. 
    Anyway I'm open to advice, my budget is closer to 650/700 than the 800 the bravia will probably cost.
    Thanks as always

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys,
    Im looking at a bot of advice before buying... Ive previously posted about an LG or a Panasonic, both at 49/50" 4k and received good advice. Before committing to the purchase though I'm just wondering if you would recommend that I instead go for an Android TV (prob only Sony bravia, but I'm willing to be corrected) or upgrade to an android box and just use it with the TV? Im currently running an amazon fire stick for my Kodi and its a little bit laggy occasionally but isn't to bad if the truth be told. 
    Anyway I'm open to advice, my budget is closer to 650/700 than the 800 the bravia will probably cost.
    Thanks as always
    Hi Positivenote.

It would need to be a Sony as they are the only ones we stock the are Android.

You would be starting at the 43XE8004 priced at £599.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202478-bravia-kd43xe8004.aspx

Next would be the 49XE8004 priced at £629.00
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202480-bravia-kd49xe8004.aspx

Both include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.