If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE40MU6120

Options
  • 26-11-2017 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

I'm trying to decide between the Samsung UE40MU6120 or the LG 43UJ630V, I know there is a £20 difference and the LG is 3" bigger, but which would you recommend? The screen size doesn't matter to me, if anything the smaller size might be a better fit but from a technical side is there much between them? 

What would be the best offers for either one? I will need it delivered to Dublin, looking to pay in sterling and buy now while you have the deals available, but would it be possible to get it delivered the following week (starting Dec 4th)?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

I'm trying to decide between the Samsung UE40MU6120 or the LG 43UJ630V, I know there is a £20 difference and the LG is 3" bigger, but which would you recommend? The screen size doesn't matter to me, if anything the smaller size might be a better fit but from a technical side is there much between them? 

What would be the best offers for either one? I will need it delivered to Dublin, looking to pay in sterling and buy now while you have the deals available, but would it be possible to get it delivered the following week (starting Dec 4th)?

Thanks
    Lionel,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - as you may see from my posts I really like the LG 43UJ630 - I think its a fantastic TV and or course its 4K Ultra HD AND it has a really tip top quality HD satellite tuner and a great operating system - it would deffo be my choice!

I cant do better than the published retail on either of them at the moment unfortunately but of course there is no problem with ordering asap and selecting your delivery date,

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.