Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIRSOFT M16 Sniper MOD with Long Range Scope and Bag

Options
  • 27-11-2017 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Description

I have bought this from an airsoft site owner and only used it once since. It is fully working when charged. It has few scratches and marks.
    It was modified with better parts for performance but i dont know anything about theese so i cant tell you more. I lost the charger for it.

Set includes :

-M16 CYMA with metal body
    -22' Barrel Sniper MOD
    -Magazine MOD
    -Swiss Arms 4-15x50 Long Range 14" Scope (Green Illumination)
    -Battery
    -Magazine
    - Carry Case/Bag

OPEN TO OFFERS

Collection Only!!

I will upload pictures once i know how.

imgur.com/a/q6CQ9

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

welcome to the forum.You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you want to sell/trade here.All items must also have a price. You must read the rules before proceeding further.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 asgkitkatt

how the **** would i know whats the fps and energy. do i look like a ****ing gunsmith ? hey admin can you read,u just lazy or blind ? when it says i dont know anything about it and im open to offers it means i dont know the price and im open to offers. go and ****yourseves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 asgkitkatt

actally i found out what it is and i dont want to sell it anymore. still go ****yourself and your funny rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement