If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New TV for Cyber Monday

Options
  • 27-11-2017 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi there, was wondering what's your best deal on Samsung UE65MU7000 delivered to Dublin 16? I missed out on the Samsung free 4K player promo a while back was wondering if there are any other offers on it right now. And how does this model differ from the MU7070 ?
    Thanks in advance!
    (p.s. If ordered Monday 27th when would it arrive in Dublin?)

-regards, Hugh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dubliner_1

...or is the free 4K player promo still available?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Dubliner_1 wrote: »
    Hi there, was wondering what's your best deal on Samsung UE65MU7000 delivered to Dublin 16? I missed out on the Samsung free 4K player promo a while back was wondering if there are any other offers on it right now. And how does this model differ from the MU7070 ?
    Thanks in advance!

-regards, Hugh
    Hey Dubliner_1.

Apologies for the delay.

Things have been crazy at this end.

At the moment the 65MU7000 is currently priced at £1349.00 which includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202590-ue65mu7000.aspx

There are currently no other deals running on this TV.

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Delivery would take 3 - 5 working days.

I'm not sure on the differences between it and the 7070 as the 7070 is not one that we have ever stocked, sorry.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

-regards, Hugh
    Hey Dubliner_1.

Apologies for the delay.

Things have been crazy at this end.

At the moment the 65MU7000 is currently priced at £1349.00 which includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202590-ue65mu7000.aspx

There are currently no other deals running on this TV.

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Delivery would take 3 - 5 working days.

I'm not sure on the differences between it and the 7070 as the 7070 is not one that we have ever stocked, sorry.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for the reply. In the end I picked up a Sony KD65XE9005BU locally. I wanted to buy a tv no later than last Monday as I was worried about missing out on the sales- either in store or online.
    I took a very close look at the Samsung in person and to my eyes the Sony FALD display looked vastly better (of course it costs more).
    Anyway thanks again for getting back to me. I'll be looking at picking up some kind of sound solution in a few months (particularly interested in the Sony HT-ST5000 soundbar but not until price drops)...I'll check back with you then to see what you have.  
    -Hugh

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Hugh,

Yep I agree with you - I prefer the XE9005 myself over the MU7000 personally so well done on that!

HTST5000 - Very nice - I've never been a huge fan of Sony Bars but that one is swaying me :D

I can do you the HTST5000 at just £1299 / €1449 if you wanted to grab one?

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Hugh,

Yep I agree with you - I prefer the XE9005 myself over the MU7000 personally so well done on that!

HTST5000 - Very nice - I've never been a huge fan of Sony Bars but that one is swaying me :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,
    Sorry for delay in reply as I've only just seen your message. Thanks for the generous offer on the Sony soundbar (and glad to hear it's a good bit of kit- never heard it in person myself so will be a blind buy) but I'm absolutely smashed right now after buying the Sony tv.
    I'll be saving hard for the next month or two but I will definitely check back with you then for a quote in the New Year...
    Thanks again John
    regards,
    Hugh

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Hugh,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,
    Sorry for delay in reply as I've only just seen your message. Thanks for the generous offer on the Sony soundbar (and glad to hear it's a good bit of kit- never heard it in person myself so will be a blind buy) but I'm absolutely smashed right now after buying the Sony tv.
    I'll be saving hard for the next month or two but I will definitely check back with you then for a quote in the New Year...
    Thanks again John
    regards,
    Hugh
    Thanks Hugh.

Just drop us a PM or a Post if we can help in any way in the future :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.