If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

43" TV for gaming

Options
  • 27-11-2017 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Currently using the Sony KDL42W653. Im loking to ugrade to a 4ktv as I plans to buy a ps4 pro so I'm searching for a 4ktv  with HDR for around €600. Hoping to low lag like head tv. Any suggstions guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

The ps4 pro supports 4k gaming and HDR so it will go hand in hand with a 4ktv.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I like the 40EX700 - its a premium 40" TBH its more expensive than most of the Sammy / LG 40/43" models - but it has outstanding PQ and is stunningly well built:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202581-viera-tx40ex700b.aspx?swapstore=1

,,Can probably trim the € price to around €559 for you inc delivery and our 6 year warranty..

Keep me posted and BTW apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

No problem John. I seen the post about being busy on black Friday. €600 including delivery sounds like a good deal.

Does it have lo lag input? My current t.v. was voted best gaming tv of 2014 purely for it's low lag input.

How do I go about payment?any in black? I would ideally prefer a black tv.

If I up my budget to €700 is there any better options John? I need to stay 43" and below as I'm so close to my TV in my bedroom. It will be used for mostly gaming on a ps4 pro in 4k hdr. I'l also be watching Netflix and live football.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    If I up my budget to €700 is there any better options John? I need to stay 43" and below as I'm so close to my TV in my bedroom. It will be used for mostly gaming on a ps4 pro in 4k hdr. I'l also be watching Netflix and live football.
    Hi Again Mark,

apologies we almost treat 40/43" as the same ( but I know 3" can make a difference!)

In terms of very top end 43" TV's there are not a bundle around but the best is the Sony 43XE8004 - I love that TV mainly because it has Android - its £599 & over budget in Euro - but if you twisted my arm I'd squeeze it in €1 under budget on a Boardie special ;)

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202478-bravia-kd43xe8004.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi John. It doesn't have to be 43" to be exact but with my viewing distance, my current tv is sometimes too big as I have to move my eyes to look at parts of the screen during gaming and can be a disadvantage( the little things matter lol) I'll have a look at that tv now.

How is it's lag input? Without low lag input, a tv is gonna be useless to me so it's my number 1 must have.

No worries with the reply John. Busy times around the run up to Christmas for you guys for sure.

Can I pay in pounds using my revolut card? I can pay asap so please pm me details on how to pay.

Can I pay in pounds using my revolut card? I can pay asap so please pm me details on how to pay.
    Hi Mark,

TBH I don't have and can't lay my paws on specific input lag figures for the KD43XE8004 :o I will do a trawl when I get a chance & revert but its not available in our extended specs file, apologies!

In terms of payment - yes no problem - just drop us a line PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and a link to this thread and we will look after you,

Thanks again - we do appreciate the business,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Mark,

TBH I don't have and can't lay my paws on specific input lag figures for the KD43XE8004 :o I will do a trawl when I get a chance & revert but its not available in our extended specs file, apologies!

In terms of payment - yes no problem - just drop us a line PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and a link to this thread and we will look after you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No problem. Some Amazon reviews lead me to believe that people are happy with it on their ps4 pro. I'l pm you Now.

I once got a tv about 9 years ago from you and you organised it for collection form the old store that was on George's street, Dublin. Great customer service 9 years later too.

I'l I'm nlw8

Hi Mark,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No problem. Some Amazon reviews lead me to believe that people are happy with it on their ps4 pro. I'l pm you Now.

I once got a tv about 9 years ago from you and you organised it for collection form the old store that was on George's street, Dublin. Great customer service 9 years later too.

I'l I'm nlw8
    :D:D

Thanks Mark - I loved that store - you could get lost in the basement!

Thanks again - the biz is really appreciated,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

I look forward to the email reply. I can pay asap.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I look forward to the email reply. I can pay asap.
    No problem, we'll look out for it!

I've sent the email already John. Have you guys received it?

I'll pm you too.

Hi guys, I still haven' gotten an email reply regarding payment. I' Hoping to pay asap so I can receive it asap

Hi guys, I still haven' gotten an email reply regarding payment. I' Hoping to pay asap so I can receive it asap
    Hi Mark,

I know Kenny our manager was trying to get hold of you today - I'll ask him to give you a shout again in the  morning,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

He rang me. He got my payment details so I'm guessing it's all fine. Thanks john.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

He rang me. He got my payment details so I'm guessing it's all fine. Thanks john.
    Hey MarkY91.

Yip all is good this end :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.