Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this how you treat new users?

Options
  • 27-11-2017 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I have received 2 cards a ban and an infraction after the ban due to a thread in the accommodation forum. Is this really how you treat new users? I'm not surprised that you've lost so many users to this site considering your moderation.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Can you say what you are disputing and confirm you have followed the steps in the above flow-chart by contacting the moderator to amicably resolve the issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Gijoseph

Can you say what you are disputing and confirm you have followed the steps in the above flow-chart by contacting the moderator to amicably resolve the issue?

Did you read the op? I'm disputing the cards, band and infraction.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You mentioned them but did not say you were disputing them. You have now.

You have not indicated if you have attempted to resolve all four of the mod actions with the relevant mods. Your appeal here does not proceed until you have exhausted that avenue

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Account closed, so closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement