Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Output

Options
  • 27-11-2017 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,

Have a HKC 1070 panel.

Wired some Christmas lights to my front garden via a 12v relay controlled by the Light button on my HKC keypad. All works good.

My question, can this output be programmed for timed periods of on/off. I do not have any software/apps controlling this alarm. It's all done from the keypad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,

Have a HKC 1070 panel.

Wired some Christmas lights to my front garden via a 12v relay controlled by the Light button on my HKC keypad. All works good.

My question, can this output be programmed for timed periods of on/off. I do not have any software/apps controlling this alarm. It's all done from the keypad

No, there is no timer on this output, just a toggle on and off.
    If you had the APP or GSM-Q then you could turn the output on for a specific time.

Advertisement