Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW14 Captain

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

His record against Leicester in total reads: eight goals in five Premier League appearances, nine goals in 10 in all competitions.

Whistht now, that took me over 2 solid minutes of googling, don't give that sh*t up for free.!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Either Morata (who was just bought in for -4) or Kane captain. Was switching between the 2 without realising deadline was actually happening...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Blame Pimp if it fails. :pac:

I believe Alonso will get the holy trinity tomorrow night.

A goal, an assist and a clean sheet.

If carlsberg did .................................................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    I believe Alonso will get the holy trinity tomorrow night.

A goal, an assist and a clean sheet.

If carlsberg did .................................................

I honestly believe a clean sheet and assist, is more likely than Morata X2 which is why I opted for him

I'm risking it. Alonso.

So where did you put the arm band in the end ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

So where did you put the arm band in the end ?

Kept it on Alonso :pac: probably the first time I went with my first choice! It was between him or Morata. I have Kane never but was never in contention for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

amber69 wrote: »
    I have a sneaky suspicion Salah might be rested

If so I have Rambo vice & Doucoure 1st sub. So that might work out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Officer999 wrote: »
    Going with Hazard but have a really nagging feeling that his gonna be benched.
    Really hope I'm wrong!

Damn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Fromvert wrote: »
    Haha I'll be crying after Liverpool go and thump Stoke, led by Salah and Chelsea struggle against Swansea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Rooney (tc)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

PARlance wrote: »
    Arsenal / Lacazette were brutal yesterday from flicking in and out of the live match. Ozil looks like he's off, Sanchez looked like he wants to be on a plane too. They really were toothless. Granted Burnley are a well oiled machine.

I actually think Huddersfield will beat them if they show any bit of the fight the had vs City yesterday.

:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Surprised Lacazette doesn't warrant inclusion considering Lukaku is in there. Toss up between him and Morata for me.
    PARlance wrote: »
    Arsenal / Lacazette were brutal yesterday from flicking in and out of the live match. Ozil looks like he's off, Sanchez looked like he wants to be on a plane too. They really were toothless. Granted Burnley are a well oiled machine.

I actually think Huddersfield will beat them if they show any bit of the fight the had vs City yesterday.
    danganabu wrote: »
    :D:D

To be fair, that comment was in response to Lacazette not being in the poll which he shouldn't have been. Granted he scored and got 5 points but he's not in that same category as the rest as mentioned in the thread also.

Injured too for the next while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

To be fair, that comment was in response to Lacazette not being in the poll which he shouldn't have been. Granted he scored and got 5 points but he's not in that same category as the rest as mentioned in the thread also.

Injured too for the next while

Ah I agree, it was the Ozil and Sanchez coomments that amused, and the claim that Huddersfield would beat Arsenal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

danganabu wrote: »
    Ah I agree, it was the Ozil and Sanchez coomments that amused, and the claim that Huddersfield would beat Arsenal.

Glad you're amused. It's the little things.

Advertisement